PDA

View Full Version : Perspective

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-18-2022, 11:40 AM
The bills were 8-6 at this time last year fighting for a playoff spot

The bills have now played 14 games, and have played 10 against teams with a current .500 or better record

they are 7-3 in those games.

sukie
12-18-2022, 12:11 PM
Cut it out… they blow.

Night Train
12-18-2022, 12:19 PM
11-3 is an unmitigated disaster.

Hey..we have flaws and so do the other guys. Stick the narratives pleading otherwise.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-18-2022, 12:36 PM
11-3 is an unmitigated disaster.

Hey..we have flaws and so do the other guys. Stick the narratives pleading otherwise.

Wrong

we have flaws
no other team does and we can’t beat anyone
get it right please

Cntrygal
12-18-2022, 12:57 PM
It still feels very weird to me that I don't have a chart of what needs to happen to get a wildcard......

BillsOwnAll
12-18-2022, 01:25 PM
It still feels very weird to me that I don't have a chart of what needs to happen to get a wildcard......

Haha yup. The old days of “if we win out.. and this this and this happens. “

Now it’s. Win out and get the 1 seed.

acehole
12-18-2022, 01:30 PM
The bills were 8-6 at this time last year fighting for a playoff spot

The bills have now played 14 games, and have played 10 against teams with a current .500 or better record

they are 7-3 in those games.

They lost all of their games by less the 9 total points for the year.

9 points.

Mace
12-18-2022, 01:57 PM
I'm delighted with the results, a win is a win is a win, been saying that all season.

Also don't feel in the least bad saying it feels wobbly and and less certain than I expected. I felt great about the team before the bye, that was the team I knew in playing their game. The present version seems odd and barely to me. Keep it going, I'm fine, just feels to me like the playoffs will not be kind, if Allen is less than himself, because I don't feel the coaching is cutting the mustard, atm. You can only hang on by your fingernails for so long.

Looking at the Cinci game as a measuring stick of what's going on.

Ingtar33
12-18-2022, 08:14 PM
All i know is we have played and beaten every division leader in the AFC; if the Bengals overtake the Ravens, well... we get the Bengals too in 2 weeks. This has been the hardest regular season schedule i can remember ever facing as a Bills fan, and we're 3 games away from Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs... all while missing 5 probowlers (including a future hall of famer) on defense for chunks of the year (White, Hyde, Poyer, Milano, and Miller), and for having a QB with a bum elbow (throwing arm) for about a quarter of the year.

I'm frankly gobsmacked. I said when i saw the schedule come out in the spring, that if the bills got through the first 7 games at 5-2 or better we were legit superbowl competitive team.

Well we got through the first 7 games at 6-1... and the one loss was bull****.

This is a superbowl caliber team. Now will they win it all? Not sure. I think they can beat anyone in the league on any given sunday, and when fully healthy, i think this is the best 53 man roster in the league. I'd like our chances better if the o-line wasn't the weakest position on the team, but overall this is a fantastic football team, and if they can get hot i don't see anyone beating them. Trick is "if they get hot".

As long as we have a healthy JA, we'll be competing for the superbowl. he's that good. I just hope the rest of the team is healthy enough to get us over the line

I would have liked it better if we got a cupcake schedule like the NFCE this year, but i think that cupcake schedule is going to leave a lot of people disappointed in Philly and Dallas at the end of the year, when they both bow out of the playoffs early.