PDA

View Full Version : New England Fans are Pathetic

JayWood
09-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Alright iam about 48 hours away from leaving rhode island with 4 bus loads of patriots fans to see the game Sunday. I think i will be the only Bills fan, like i care. Everyone here in RI are so funny to listen to. Did you know that LM was washed up and well this team really didint need him anymore...god Pats fans you are sooooo pathetic, get your heads out of Pretty boy Tommy Brady's a$# and see that the advantage is now all in favor of BUFFALO.

A friend of mine is a security guard, and has been for years with the Patriots. We talked about the situation today, and against what everyone down here has been saying, the team had a walk through Sunday and began practice already thid week, so YES LM knows or has a very good idea what type of gameplan is in place for Sunday's game.

Iam sooooo pumped up for Sunday, no more florecent green turf, no more weak defense, no more poor special teams. This team is for real and ready to rock and roll. The Ralph will be rockin come Sunday....oh yeh Troy Brown watch out when you cross over the middle of the field, the new turk may break your fall a little better but you will have a mouth full of LM to swallow at the 50 yard line!!!!:boom:

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 04:46 PM
I bet that is going to be one morose bus ride for Pats fans!!!! :D

MDFINFAN
09-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Only problem, and this is no smack, The Pats knows Malloy too. They know his weaknesses, just like they know Drews, plus with the pass rush you guys don't have, Brandy will have time to pick your poison, and know how to keep it from Malloy, who had no ints last year, and he was playing against Lucas who wasn't having a very good outing at the time. But the Pats fans are fooling themselves if they think Malloy is on the down side right now. He's still one of the premire Safeties in the league.