• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

ProBowl

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: ProBowl

Call the alternates. Our guys are going to be preparing for a game the following week.

Comment

• Chet
      Allenhu Joshbar
      • Feb 2017

Matt Milano deserves a nod

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

A little surprised Milano didn't get some love, maybe Edmunds will get a fifth or sixth alternate again.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            A little surprised Milano didn't get some love, maybe Edmunds will get a fifth or sixth alternate again.
            Jesus. Your absurd Edmunds hatred has you not even looking at the post that started this thread. How pathetic.

They list all the alternates....

Both Milano and Edmunds are being (rightfully) honored with 1st alternate.

That makes THREE Pro Bowls honors for Tremaine Edmunds. Every single one well deserved.
            Last edited by notacon; 12-21-2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Flag football game this year .... is that right?

Congrats to all honored !!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Who the fick voted for Saffold

Comment

• Kenny
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                  TJ Watt (who's only played like 5 games) and Mack (who's been mediocre) made it over Milano? lol

Comment

• sukie
                    Seriously?
                    • Sep 2012

Yes they are playing flag football which is even more reason to not watch

Comment

• Cali512
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                      Jesus. Your absurd Edmunds hatred has you not even looking at the post that started this thread. How pathetic.

They list all the alternates....

Both Milano and Edmunds are being (rightfully) honored with 1st alternate.

That makes THREE Pro Bowls honors for Tremaine Edmunds. Every single one well deserved.

Edmunds is a pro bowler in the same way mac jones is bro. Being an alternate isn't relevant. Edmunds has one true pro bowl and it was arguably his worst season in the nfl

Also what are your thoughts on saffold getting votes? Or a 4 td 400 yd TE getting the same award Edmunds got?

How about the fact that Edmunds made the pro bowl
                      last year while being in the 30s and 40s in tackles and solo tackles?

The pro bowl is a ginormous joke. Poyer just finally made it,

This isnt even a hate edmunds post because he actually looks good this year and ive even called him a priority over Oliver. But dude, you need to quit acting like the pro bowl is worth a ****

Allen has never been to the pro bowl and people literally use that narrative to discredit him. Mac Jones replaced him and now "Mac Jones has a pro bowl and allen doesnt"

This whole thing is a joke. Edmunds didnt make it this year, neither did Knox or milano. None are pro bowlers unless the starter doesn't play, then youll get your fake 3 pro bowls
                      Last edited by Cali512; 12-22-2022, 01:01 AM.
                      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                        TJ Watt (who's only played like 5 games) and Mack (who's been mediocre) made it over Milano? lol
                        This is my theory:

A lot of fans have a handful of players on their team that they think deserve it, so they vote for those players. When it comes to positions where they don't think their player deserves it, they just pick the first name they recognize. Of course Watt and Mack are bigger names than Milano, so they get the vote even if a Milano type deserves the honor more.

Honestly, I wish they would just do away with Pro Bowl/All Star games. I don't mind naming the players because the players who excel deserve the recognition. But the game itself barely resembles the real sport. And in the NFL it's the worst, because the players on the two best teams can't even participate because they are prepping for the SB. It's a dumb tradition that has run its' course.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Let them just play each other in a Madden tourney.

Then some people would actually watch it.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                            Let them just play each other in a Madden tourney.

Then some people would actually watch it.
                            Honestly, that's not a bad idea. The younger generation loves watching people play video games. There's the whole eSports thing, Twitch, YouTube channels, etc.

Personally, I don't get it. When I was a kid we had the original Nintendo. A lot of the games didn't allow for 2 player simultaneous play, so if I was watching someone play a video game, I associate it with waiting my turn to play while my brother or my friend plays their turn.

A Madden tournament would definitely be a hit with the kids and it might get some older people like me used to the idea of watching people play video games.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                            X