• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Jets suspend receivers coach Miles Austin

I bet Saleh is really not happy right now.

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Jets suspend receivers coach Miles Austin

As much as I like seeing bad things happen to division opponents, **** the NFL and their 'gambling policy'. They voluntarily pitched any moral high road on the issue and are sleeping with everybody from the Vegas books (which they did for decades in private anyway) through DraftKings (and a double **** you to Jerry Jones and Bob Kraft on that front).
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Jets suspend receivers coach Miles Austin

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
      As much as I like seeing bad things happen to division opponents, **** the NFL and their 'gambling policy'. They voluntarily pitched any moral high road on the issue and are sleeping with everybody from the Vegas books (which they did for decades in private anyway) through DraftKings (and a double **** you to Jerry Jones and Bob Kraft on that front).

Couldn't agree more. Hypocrisy at it's most obvious.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
      X