• Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

To Beat the Bengals

Balanced attack no turnovers.

What else?

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: To Beat the Bengals

Pressure from front 4 on D.

Give Allen time to throw.

Maybe nice weather for once?

Comment

• swiper
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
      Pressure from front 4 on D.

Give Allen time to throw.

Maybe nice weather for once?
      A better MLB and a D-coordinator that will blitz once in a while.

Comment

• Prov401
        President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
        • Aug 2008

The Bengals are going to go with their kc game plan on defense. Try to get pressure with 4 and make Josh take the underneath stuff. Running the ball efficiently and Josh being patient. Hopefully he doesn't throw any jump balls to Mckenzie in this one.

On d, our line and linebackers have to show out in this one. This is a game where having Hyde would be massive. Hopefully the weather is a non factor. Go Bills.

Comment

• Chet
          Allenhu Joshbar
          • Feb 2017

It’s a prime time game so we should get good Josh.

The Bengals scored 0 points when Lael Collins went down, so our defensive ends will need to have an impact on the game.

We will be thoroughly outcoached per par, and the offensive line will have at least 3 holding penalties. I also expect Damar Hamlin to be a disaster.

We need Josh to be great this game…this ain’t the Bears

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by swiper View Post
            A better MLB and a D-coordinator that will blitz once in a while.
            Or guys that when they blitz, they don’t run into the line and block themselves

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Focus has to be on creating pressure to win this game. We should be able to score plenty but I worry about our D v a locked in Burrow.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Chet View Post
                It’s a prime time game so we should get good Josh.

The Bengals scored 0 points when Lael Collins went down, so our defensive ends will need to have an impact on the game.

We will be thoroughly outcoached per par, and the offensive line will have at least 3 holding penalties. I also expect Damar Hamlin to be a disaster.

We need Josh to be great this game…this ain’t the Bears
                Time for extremely good Josh!

Go Bills!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

Run the ball, win time of possession and no turnovers.
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• kgun12
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                    Exactly! It amazing how often it happens! I’m waiting for one of our d-linemen to turn around and punch them in the throat!
                    Retired Air Traffic Controller
                    USAF VETERAN
                    DAV

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                      • Aug 2004

On paper, the matchup is not that bad for the Bills. Bills D always have trouble against Mahomes because he can buy time. Burrow is not that kind of QB. Now Burrows often sticks ball into the right place even when his receivers are in tight coverage. The Bills have always drafted CBs with long arms to make play on getting hands in there at the moment of receivers catching the ball. So it will be a battle White, Elam, Johnson against Chase, Higgens, and Boyd. The Bengals will win most battles, but I'm hoping the Bills can win some too, unlike the Vikings game where everything went Vikings way on those close battles.

The key though, to me, is tackling. Burrows will take the easy check downs underneath - I actually think he's better than both Mahomes and Allen in that regard. So the Bills better limit the RACs.

You always wonder how a defense like the Bengals can beat the Chiefs 3 times, including the AFC championship game. In my eyes, they really test patience of the likes - Mahomes and Allen. Their 3 man rush, 8 men in coverage has worked wonders against Mahomes and I can bet everything I have you are going to see it against the Bills. Allen has to make checkdown decisions quicker. The play of Knox, Singletary, Cook, and Hines are critical in my view, not just running, but also coming from the back field for catches (which is tied to Allen as well). The one thing Allen is different from Mahomes is that Allen is a serious runing threat. Cincy is not going to come off coverage when Allen scrambles, just like they did to Mahomes. But Allen can make a guy miss and get sizeable yards on the ground. Don't fall to the trap of looking for big plays against that no-name defense. Of course when they blitz, make them pay. I was there when the Steelers loss to the Bengals in Heinz field, believe it was only the 2nd game all season the Bengals gave up 30+ points. Harris had a good day running, and Pickett made Bengals pay when they went one-on-one with Pickens.

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

We need 13 to wake the hell up. We need McK to never run a fly route ever again.
                        there needs to be more than the doubled Diggs so we can. Have MORE Diggs. Use Beez.

Keep the attack to center of the field IT ALWAYS WORKS.

Then when passing is actually working… let that open up the run. Don’t rest on the silly notion that just because you put up well over 2 fiddy on the Bears you are suddenly a running juggernaut. Victory begins and ends with Josh.

on D… pressure pressure pressure. Tackling fundamentals please. Splash lay Edmunds… how about now?

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                          On paper, the matchup is not that bad for the Bills. Bills D always have trouble against Mahomes because he can buy time. Burrow is not that kind of QB. Now Burrows often sticks ball into the right place even when his receivers are in tight coverage.
                          The key though, to me, is tackling. Burrows will take the easy check downs underneath - I actually think he's better than both Mahomes and Allen in that regard. So the Bills better limit the RACs.

XXX) Their 3 man rush, 8 men in coverage has worked wonders against Mahomes and I can bet everything I have you are going to see it against the Bills.

XXX) Damn I sure hope they play 3 man rush against Josh and our RB's.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                            We need 13 to wake the hell up. We need McK to never run a fly route ever again.
                            there needs to be more than the doubled Diggs so we can. Have MORE Diggs. Use Beez.

Keep the attack to center of the field IT ALWAYS WORKS.

Then when passing is actually working… let that open up the run. Don’t rest on the silly notion that just because you put up well over 2 fiddy on the Bears you are suddenly a running juggernaut. Victory begins and ends with Josh.

on D… pressure pressure pressure. Tackling fundamentals please. Splash lay Edmunds… how about now?

We have to spread the wealth and balance the attack as much as possible!

Cook is a screen pass nightmare for any defense if ran correctly.

Get the ball in his hands in open space anyway possible.

Comment

• swiper
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                              LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X