PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 storylines to follow for Bills at Bengals

Cntrygal
12-28-2022, 07:07 AM
1. The race to first place

2. Two of the hottest teams on display

3. Josh Allen vs. Logan Wilson

Josh Allen will face off against his former teammate and current Bengals linebacker Logan Wilson on Monday. Allen and Wilson played together in college at Wyoming and overlapped from 2015 to 2017.

Since Wilson knows Allen's playing style, he's trying to avoid one thing. The LB told Kay Adams on Fan Duel’s Up & Adams that he would like to avoid being hurdled.

"He's been known to hurdle some guys," Wilson told Adams. "He's a freak athlete, truthfully. And he'll also run you over, so you got to worry about everything that he's going to do with the ball in his hands."

4. Two of the AFC's Pro Bowl QBs set to face off

5. Will the run game continue to roll?

Link (https://www.buffalobills.com/news/top-5-storylines-to-follow-for-bills-at-bengals-week-17)

Cntrygal
12-28-2022, 07:09 AM
Out of those 5, I'm more interested in the last one... will the run game continue or will they bail on it?

Woodman
12-28-2022, 07:54 AM
We gotta threaten every opponent with the run no matter what JMO.

For me the quick screen counts as a long hand off.

Cook can make hay with this play.

Running inside the tackles is also a favorite.

Give him a little hole and look out!

kgun12
12-28-2022, 01:06 PM
Out of those 5, I'm more interested in the last one... will the run game continue or will they bail on it?

I truly think our running game is only just getting started. If we actually commit to it Singletary and Cooke can rush for 100 yards almost every game. Then the play action gets even better!

Mace
12-28-2022, 01:22 PM

Just my thought, Cinci is 7th against the run and 21st against the pass. Burrow is going to rack up some yards and scores against bendy and a soft middle. Allen is going to need over 300 yards and the receivers are going to need to start catching again, because we're going to be trying to keep up.

I kind of see this game as a shootout playoff preview.

Woodman
12-28-2022, 01:35 PM
Just my thought, Cinci is 7th against the run and 21st against the pass. Burrow is going to rack up some yards and scores against bendy and a soft middle. Allen is going to need over 300 yards and the receivers are going to need to start catching again, because we're going to be trying to keep up.

I kind of see this game as a shootout playoff preview.
So if the over/under was 49 you'd bet?

I have no idea what it is.

Are you seeing both teams in the 30's?