Anyone else tired of dolphin fans on bills board???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Anyone else tired of dolphin fans on bills board???

Iam tired of dolphin fans on this board talking about a lack of pass rush and what a great player Junior Seau is he has been past his prime for two years please dont be upset that you have a coach who cant win a game after december 1 st dont hate just appreciate what the bills have done and trust me fielder will be running for his life this year when he faces the bills
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Variety is the spice of life one of my old teachers used to say.

Let them talk. Just like the N.E. fans. Let them talk until they have nothing to say except for excuses.

:)
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Actually we have the smarter fins posting on this board. They're cool.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I love them all - they have the most creative excuses.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Other than one or two idiots who shall remain nameless, the Phin fans that visit this site are

Comment

• Halbert
            I'm Not Normal
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            Actually we have the smarter fins posting on this board.
            Yeah, both of them.

Comment

• XNOUGHT
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
              Variety is the spice of life one of my old teachers used to say.

Let them talk. Just like the N.E. fans. Let them talk until they have nothing to say except for excuses.

:)
              I'm lost.

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

I don't mind them posting at all. If they want to expose themselves to abuse...LET THEM! Who are we to deny them their masochistic pleasures?
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

No problem at all. If they act like J.E.S.T. fans that is different but Fin Fans are different sort of Fish!

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Some of us post over at Finheaven. I could hardly say they aren't welcome here. As AWM said most are able to talk football and carry on an intelligent, if biased conversation. (A football fan is by definition biased, even a Bills fan.) The one or two pieces of rotten fruit shall remain nameless, but do I hear an echo in hear?
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

If they were gone, who would we have to make fun of?

Comment

• Dolfan984
                        • Jul 2003

Haha, who said Seau was a great player? Decent? Probably.
                        Horrible in pass coverage. Oh yeah. Gunna help our pass rush a bit and help in the run game. Probably

Basically he'll probably be in less than 65% of the plays (unless he plays all-world again) and will only be in to rush the passer, and maybe play a zone here or there. He'll make a few highlight plays, but that's it. He's an upgrade over Derrick Rodgers, plain and simple. That's all we wanted. :)

I like when smarter Bills fans come to Finheaven (Circlingwagons comes to mind) and talk unbiased football. Of course you want your team to kick our teams ass and vice versa, but we're all passionate about the same sport, we just have a rivalry.

The only 'excuse' I stick by against you guys is that Ray Lucas did play a part in the first game, but you kicked our ass the second game. That season's over, and I can't wait till the games really count.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

intelligent conversation i enjoy but saying seau is an upgrade for their defence is not very intelligent it is very hopeful for a miracle
                          seau has been washed up for at least two years

Comment

• moogyman
                            • Oct 2002

Re: Anyone else tired of dolphin fans on bills board???

Originally posted by pmacla
                            Iam tired of dolphin fans on this board talking about a lack of pass rush and what a great player Junior Seau is he has been past his prime for two years please dont be upset that you have a coach who cant win a game after december 1 st dont hate just appreciate what the bills have done and trust me fielder will be running for his life this year when he faces the bills
                            well.....just for the record go to their board, bills fans are doing the same thing to them..........come to think of it I think there are more bills fans then fishfans on their board. It's all good, just have fun with it. Do you really give a rats ass what finfans think?

Comment

• Dolfan984
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by pmacla
                              intelligent conversation i enjoy but saying seau is an upgrade for their defence is not very intelligent it is very hopeful for a miracle
                              seau has been washed up for at least two years
                              If you don't see that Seau is an upgrade over Derrick Rodgers than you're blind. We traded Rodgers once we got Seau, Rodgers was still on the team. He was injured the last 13 weeks of the season, and won AFC player of the month before his injury. Of course we have some optimism. It would not be a miracle if he's an upgrade over Rodgers.

...god I hope I'm right. Lets let the season decide. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X