PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else tired of dolphin fans on bills board???

L.A. Playa
09-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Iam tired of dolphin fans on this board talking about a lack of pass rush and what a great player Junior Seau is he has been past his prime for two years please dont be upset that you have a coach who cant win a game after december 1 st dont hate just appreciate what the bills have done and trust me fielder will be running for his life this year when he faces the bills

WG
09-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Variety is the spice of life one of my old teachers used to say.

Let them talk. Just like the N.E. fans. Let them talk until they have nothing to say except for excuses.

:)

justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 05:19 PM
Actually we have the smarter fins posting on this board. They're cool.

Jan Reimers
09-03-2003, 06:19 PM
I love them all - they have the most creative excuses.

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Other than one or two idiots who shall remain nameless, the Phin fans that visit this site are :up:

Halbert
09-03-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Actually we have the smarter fins posting on this board.
Yeah, both of them.

:jk: :D

XNOUGHT
09-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Variety is the spice of life one of my old teachers used to say.

Let them talk. Just like the N.E. fans. Let them talk until they have nothing to say except for excuses.

:)

:fart: :fart:

helmetguy
09-03-2003, 07:32 PM
I don't mind them posting at all. If they want to expose themselves to abuse...LET THEM! Who are we to deny them their masochistic pleasures?

G. Host
09-03-2003, 07:58 PM
No problem at all. If they act like J.E.S.T. fans that is different but Fin Fans are different sort of Fish!

TigerJ
09-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Some of us post over at Finheaven. I could hardly say they aren't welcome here. As AWM said most are able to talk football and carry on an intelligent, if biased conversation. (A football fan is by definition biased, even a Bills fan.) The one or two pieces of rotten fruit shall remain nameless, but do I hear an echo in hear?

LtBillsFan66
09-03-2003, 08:07 PM
If they were gone, who would we have to make fun of?

Dolfan984
09-03-2003, 08:07 PM
Haha, who said Seau was a great player? Decent? Probably.
Horrible in pass coverage. Oh yeah. Gunna help our pass rush a bit and help in the run game. Probably

Basically he'll probably be in less than 65% of the plays (unless he plays all-world again) and will only be in to rush the passer, and maybe play a zone here or there. He'll make a few highlight plays, but that's it. He's an upgrade over Derrick Rodgers, plain and simple. That's all we wanted. :)

I like when smarter Bills fans come to Finheaven (Circlingwagons comes to mind) and talk unbiased football. Of course you want your team to kick our teams ass and vice versa, but we're all passionate about the same sport, we just have a rivalry.

The only 'excuse' I stick by against you guys is that Ray Lucas did play a part in the first game, but you kicked our ass the second game. That season's over, and I can't wait till the games really count.

L.A. Playa
09-03-2003, 08:08 PM
intelligent conversation i enjoy but saying seau is an upgrade for their defence is not very intelligent it is very hopeful for a miracle
seau has been washed up for at least two years

moogyman
09-03-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
Iam tired of dolphin fans on this board talking about a lack of pass rush and what a great player Junior Seau is he has been past his prime for two years please dont be upset that you have a coach who cant win a game after december 1 st dont hate just appreciate what the bills have done and trust me fielder will be running for his life this year when he faces the bills well.....just for the record go to their board, bills fans are doing the same thing to them..........come to think of it I think there are more bills fans then fishfans on their board. It's all good, just have fun with it. Do you really give a rats ass what finfans think?:D

Dolfan984
09-03-2003, 08:33 PM
intelligent conversation i enjoy but saying seau is an upgrade for their defence is not very intelligent it is very hopeful for a miracle

If you don't see that Seau is an upgrade over Derrick Rodgers than you're blind. We traded Rodgers once we got Seau, Rodgers was still on the team. He was injured the last 13 weeks of the season, and won AFC player of the month before his injury. Of course we have some optimism. It would not be a miracle if he's an upgrade over Rodgers.

...god I hope I'm right. Lets let the season decide. :)

The_Philster
09-03-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
I don't mind them posting at all. If they want to expose themselves to abuse...LET THEM! Who are we to deny them their masochistic pleasures?
:hi5: They come here for the abuse we heap on them every time we beat them :D

Originally posted by billsfanone
If they were gone, who would we have to make fun of?

You!! :D

LABillzFan
09-03-2003, 09:39 PM
As a Bills fan who has hung out with Backers in Florida, San Francisco Bay area, San Diego and two LA groups, I have noticed one common thread you can rely on when it comes to Fish fans.

They're loud in the beginning until they start to lose. And then they leave when nobody's looking.

Let them yell. They are in trouble this year. In fact, suddenly I believe our entire division is in trouble. Except, of course, your friendly neighborhood BUFFALO BILLS!!

We must win the division this year. No excuses.

Dannyboy
09-03-2003, 09:44 PM
:punk: That would imply that I had a tolerance for them to begin with. :bart:

The_Philster
09-03-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by LABillzFan
As a Bills fan who has hung out with Backers in Florida, San Francisco Bay area, San Diego and two LA groups, I have noticed one common thread you can rely on when it comes to Fish fans.

They're loud in the beginning until they start to lose. And then they leave when nobody's looking.

Which happens towards the end of every season. :snicker:

Dolfan984
09-03-2003, 10:18 PM
Just remember boys, the last time you made the playoffs, we kicked you out of it. You don't know how good you'll be until the games are played. :)

Billz_fan
09-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Phin fans are harmless here. This site has the a very small minority of opposing teams fans on it.

I usually just scroll past there posts anyway, For some they make it interesting. Some hate them. They don't bother me :)

chubluv
09-03-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Just remember boys, the last time you made the playoffs, we kicked you out of it. You don't know how good you'll be until the games are played. :)

Ithought we lost to the Titans last time we made the playoffs

chubluv
09-03-2003, 10:25 PM
yes we did lose to the titans the last time we made the playoffs. I just dobled checked myself..

Dolfan984
09-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Ahh, I totally forgot about that game. Eek, my bad...but we did get ya the year before. :) What a great game that Titans game was. :)

Tatonka
09-03-2003, 10:29 PM
i like dolfan..

imbondz
09-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Ahh, I totally forgot about that game. Eek, my bad...but we did get ya the year before. :) What a great game that Titans game was. :)

:xplode:

chubluv
09-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Yes you did beat us the year b4 that, BUT ( heres what makes this fun, you know all the excuses) thats the game are super fast & short QB let slow a$$ Trace Armstrong tackle him in the backfield. Ok so thats not a great excuse but its my story and I'm sticking to it... lol

BillsOverDolphins
09-03-2003, 10:37 PM
Haha, who said Seau was a great player? Decent? Probably.
Horrible in pass coverage. Oh yeah. Gunna help our pass rush a bit and help in the run game. Probably

Basically he'll probably be in less than 65% of the plays (unless he plays all-world again) and will only be in to rush the passer, and maybe play a zone here or there. He'll make a few highlight plays, but that's it. He's an upgrade over Derrick Rodgers, plain and simple. That's all we wanted. :)

I like when smarter Bills fans come to Finheaven (Circlingwagons comes to mind) and talk unbiased football. Of course you want your team to kick our teams ass and vice versa, but we're all passionate about the same sport, we just have a rivalry.

The only 'excuse' I stick by against you guys is that Ray Lucas did play a part in the first game, but you kicked our ass the second game. That season's over, and I can't wait till the games really count.
Hey..I appreciate that dolfan...You and Phin1227 are good in my book....as unbiased as you can be(face it, we all have to side with our team)...there's others at Finheaven that are cool too..sorry if I forget names: Dolfan1984, Barbarian, ZOD, VictorVonCrunk, even Wharfie(be gentle..lol)....then there's complete jackasses like Marino1983, what sewer did he come from?

madness
09-03-2003, 10:39 PM
People always living in the past. What's worse? Reliving the loss in the playoffs that far back or getting sweeped by a division rival, but still being tied for first place and not making the playoffs. If only you could of split the series last year. LOL

Anyway, the season starts this week, so forget about everything in the past. It's put up or shut up time baby!

bernielivsey_1
09-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Fins heaven sucks. They post here cause ther tired of talking about how Jay is so injury prone and Wanny is less than average and how they wish the got Seau when he was good and December and the '72 dolfaaags

Cntrygal
09-04-2003, 04:32 AM
I like most of the non Bills fans that visit this board.

:up:

SABURZFAN
09-04-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
then there's complete jackasses like Marino1983, what sewer did he come from?

let that be a lesson to you for never having sex in a flower bed.

you'll end up with a "blooming idiot" for a kid.

TypicalBill
09-04-2003, 05:59 AM
:rofl:

TypicalBill
09-04-2003, 06:02 AM
There are Finfans that are great (MD, Barbarian, Em, dolphan, Muck, there must be some more that i cant remember) ... but there are also the :gag: "special" ones out there!

Historian
09-04-2003, 06:25 AM
We need someone to laugh at...

PhinPhan1227
09-04-2003, 08:49 AM

Lol...it's all perspective. To Bills fans Junior is washed up. Take a guess how much of that is wishful thinking. Or perhaps for a better perspective, take a look at what the fans from OTHER teams always say about players like Junior, Sam Adams, Ted Washington, Lawyer Malloy. None of them are at the top of their careers....but there also isn't a fan of any team in the AFCEast that wouldn't take a brighter view of them if they were wearing THEIR teams colors. But that's why preseason is the best time of the year...it's like 2:00am at the bar...EVERY girl is hot...just like every player on your squad is going to the ProBowl. THANK GOD FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!

Shiny Chicken
09-04-2003, 08:52 AM
I dunno... I'd be pretty pissed off if we signed Junior Seau

PhinPhan1227
09-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
I dunno... I'd be pretty pissed off if we signed Junior Seau

Yeah...but...um...you're a chicken. You can't be left out in the rain because you'll look up and drown...so why would anyone REALLY take your advice of NFL personell issues?:hitself: