PDA

View Full Version : Bart Scott and anyone else who blames Tee Higgins should be ashamed of themselves

Forward_Lateral
01-04-2023, 08:22 AM
Scott should be fired. What an idiotic statement to make, especially in a time like this. The tackle was routine. It happens 60 times a game. It was a FREAK accident. Higgins did nothing wrong. If you think he did, you should go lay down in the freeway.

Discotrish
01-04-2023, 08:27 AM
They need to come up with a plausible explanation. Obviously.

"Commotio cordis" isn't cutting it.

The average age for people with that condition is 15. And it's super rare even at THAT age.

Football players are in plays like that all the time without that ever happening. They also wear pads to diffuse the impact of hits.

They're trying to come up with something to put players' minds at ease.

sahlensguy
01-04-2023, 08:36 AM
Tee Higgins is absolutely being victimized.

Discotrish
01-04-2023, 08:41 AM
Tee Higgins is absolutely being victimized.

No, dummies are outing themselves.

sahlensguy
01-04-2023, 08:45 AM
No, dummies are outing themselves.

That too.

Saratoga Slim
01-04-2023, 11:16 AM
Does Tee Higgins have a charity? Would be nice to get the Mafia pumping that up.

sahlensguy
01-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Does Tee Higgins have a charity? Would be nice to get the Mafia pumping that up.

Hot Wheels donations with a very modest goal, similar to Hamlin's. Since closed.

Bill Cody
01-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Tee Higgins is a heck of a player. At least twice a game Burrow throws a long back shoulder throw to him regardless of who or how well he is covered and most of the time the guy with his size and athleticism just goes up and gets the ball. Blaming him on that play is stupid but then again Bart Scott says a lot of stupid things to get attention or more likely because he is in fact stupid.

Cntrygal
01-04-2023, 01:53 PM

Yes, It's for ALS.... I've seen it being shared amongst Mafia members since yesterday. I'll see if I can find the link.

Cntrygal
01-04-2023, 02:05 PM
For My Cause My Cleats, Tee Higgins chosen charity was AXE ALS. https://axeals.org/donate/