Bengals and Bills will forever be bonded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Bengals and Bills will forever be bonded

We always talk about sport rivalries... two teams that "hate" each other and fight like dogs when they meet... and throw shade at each other off the field... the fan bases hurling insults and the bad blood.
    Between the drought ending Dalton throw and the Demar situation, and how the Bengals have handled their end with utmost class, these two teams will forever be bonded as brothers, not as hated rivals.
    Sure they will compete hard, but there will never be bad blood between these two franchises or their fan bases.
    Very Unique for sports
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Bengals and Bills will forever be bonded

There will be bad blood as soon as they play each other again and one team leaves the field a loser.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

It be special if they played in afc championship

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I feel like we have a similar bond with the Browns, at least as far as the fan base goes.

There were several years when Cleveland didn't have a team, after the original Browns became the Ravens and before they were given an expansion team. As Bills fans, a move was a constant fear for many years, so there was sympathy for Cleveland fans. The cities are geographically close together, and I remember the Bills hosting a few "Cleveland Browns Day" games during those years when they were team-less. I've heard from several Browns fans who said they rooted for us during those years and still root for us as long as we aren't playing them.

Obviously, it's not as serious as what happened to Hamlin, but there is definitely a link and a similarity between the two cities.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Joe Burrow weighs in on whether Bills-Bengals game should be played

Burrow said Wednesday he doesn’t know if a decision will be made after the Sunday games this week or beforehand. As for what he wants, he said the Bengals are going to follow Buffalo’s lead.

“I think (playing the game) would be tough just scheduling-wise,” he said. “I think whatever Buffalo would want to do would be what we would want to do as well. We’re behind them 100% and support them in whatever they would decide to do going forward.”

Burrow recalled what it felt like to be on the field Monday night. Both teams watched on in horror as Hamlin spent 15 minutes receiving CPR to save his life. Medical professionals had to resuscitate the 24-year-old and restart his heart before loading him into an ambulance.

There were a lot of emotions Monday night and over the past few days, Burrow said.

More...
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Bill Cody
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
              wow great stuff

Comment

Working...
              X