View Full Version : To Beat the Patriots

Woodman
01-04-2023, 05:05 PM
Play smart.

No turnovers.

Spread the ball around!

Mace
01-05-2023, 07:12 PM
I kind of see the Bills coming out fierce and determined holding up 3 fingers for every good play, or I completely misjudged them. I don't think I did to that extent.

Cntrygal
01-05-2023, 07:13 PM
Focused Football.

The sloppy stuff has ended.

YardRat
01-05-2023, 07:17 PM
I think once they get a few plays in they will be focused on the game. Hopefully Josh doesn't force things, and the secondary can patch together a respectable showing.

Good game for the d-line to dominate.

Woodman
01-05-2023, 10:39 PM
Force Mac Jones into a couple turnovers ..... turn up the heat!

sukie
01-06-2023, 09:12 AM
What they need to do is get out of their cars and enter stadium. I kinda feel bad for what is gonna happen to the Pats.

Woodman
01-06-2023, 09:15 AM
What they need to do is get out of their cars and enter stadium. I kinda feel bad for what is gonna happen to the Pats.
I know :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Saratoga Slim
01-06-2023, 12:22 PM

Totally agree. My Pats friends have been daydreaming scenarios in which the Bills don't care about what happens Sunday and rest their starters. I think it's going to be kind of the opposite of that. Wish it was the first week of the playoffs.

Woodman
01-06-2023, 01:09 PM
Totally agree. My Pats friends have been daydreaming scenarios in which the Bills don't care about what happens Sunday and rest their starters. I think it's going to be kind of the opposite of that. Wish it was the first week of the playoffs.

Your Pats friends would have been right if we had one more win from the 3 losses.

The Vikings game still pisses me off!

But if I had the power to change one of the losses I would choose the Dolphins game for obvious reasons.

Saratoga Slim
01-06-2023, 04:07 PM
Your Pats friends would have been right if we had one more win from the 3 losses.

The Vikings game still pisses me off!

But if I had the power to change one of the losses I would choose the Dolphins game for obvious reasons.

First, I'm embarrassed to admit that I have Pats friends. Please forgive me everyone.

Second, yeah, I want a take back on that first Dolphins game too. The Vikings game goes into a bucket of games against random teams that I want to forget (like Hail Murray), but it's avoidable lossess against division rivals that hurt the most.

Woodman
01-06-2023, 11:22 PM
The 1st rule of winning the division is to beat your divisional opponents.

This year the best we can do is 4-2 with a win Sunday.

Next year lets get 6-0.

sukie
01-07-2023, 06:55 AM
Bills have EVERYTHING to play for.

if Mercury in retrograde not only causes me to suddenly have normal scheduled”movements” but a KC loss as well, Bills playing for 1 seed

if KC wins , Bills playing for 2 seed which must be secured.

This is the playoffs tune up. It begins Sunday.

swiper
01-07-2023, 07:37 AM
Bills have EVERYTHING to play for.

if Mercury in retrograde not only causes me to suddenly have normal scheduled”movements” but a KC loss as well, Bills playing for 1 seed

if KC wins , Bills playing for 2 seed which must be secured.

This is the playoffs tune up. It begins Sunday.

Fred always took it retrograde, but he's not around any more. You're BMs are more effectuated by the teen at the Verizon counter.

sukie
01-07-2023, 10:53 AM
Fred always took it retrograde, but he's not around any more. Your BMs are more effectuated by the teen at the Verizon counter.
Does the teen at the Verizon counter look like the HC of the fins?

zone
01-07-2023, 04:18 PM
The Patriots shouldn't even show up to the stadium. We are going to destroy them.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this defense doesn't allow another point all season. We have the positive energy and support of the entire country and if this team thought they were close before then wait to you see the band of brothers that show up to the stadium tomorrow. The stadium may be crazier then it ever has.

Just a darn shame that we couldn't have that all playoffs but I doubt it will matter. We were most likely wining the super bowl before but we are definitely winning it all now.

Mace
01-07-2023, 07:52 PM
We're going to see what this team has to bring. I expect fierce, anything less is an issue.

ParanoidAndroid
01-07-2023, 09:44 PM
Man.... I hope we're up by 30 early in the 3rd so we can rest everybody.