Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

To Beat the Patriots

Play smart.

No turnovers.

Spread the ball around!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: To Beat the Patriots

I kind of see the Bills coming out fierce and determined holding up 3 fingers for every good play, or I completely misjudged them. I don't think I did to that extent.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Focused Football.

The sloppy stuff has ended.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I think once they get a few plays in they will be focused on the game. Hopefully Josh doesn't force things, and the secondary can patch together a respectable showing.

Good game for the d-line to dominate.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Force Mac Jones into a couple turnovers ..... turn up the heat!

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sukie
            Seriously?
            • Sep 2012

What they need to do is get out of their cars and enter stadium. I kinda feel bad for what is gonna happen to the Pats.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
              What they need to do is get out of their cars and enter stadium. I kinda feel bad for what is gonna happen to the Pats.
              I know

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                • Jul 2005

Totally agree. My Pats friends have been daydreaming scenarios in which the Bills don't care about what happens Sunday and rest their starters. I think it's going to be kind of the opposite of that. Wish it was the first week of the playoffs.
                Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim View Post
                  Totally agree. My Pats friends have been daydreaming scenarios in which the Bills don't care about what happens Sunday and rest their starters. I think it's going to be kind of the opposite of that. Wish it was the first week of the playoffs.
                  Your Pats friends would have been right if we had one more win from the 3 losses.

The Vikings game still pisses me off!

But if I had the power to change one of the losses I would choose the Dolphins game for obvious reasons.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                    Your Pats friends would have been right if we had one more win from the 3 losses.

The Vikings game still pisses me off!

But if I had the power to change one of the losses I would choose the Dolphins game for obvious reasons.

First, I'm embarrassed to admit that I have Pats friends. Please forgive me everyone.

Second, yeah, I want a take back on that first Dolphins game too. The Vikings game goes into a bucket of games against random teams that I want to forget (like Hail Murray), but it's avoidable lossess against division rivals that hurt the most.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

The 1st rule of winning the division is to beat your divisional opponents.

This year the best we can do is 4-2 with a win Sunday.

Next year lets get 6-0.

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim View Post
                        Bills have EVERYTHING to play for.

if Mercury in retrograde not only causes me to suddenly have normal scheduled”movements” but a KC loss as well, Bills playing for 1 seed

if KC wins , Bills playing for 2 seed which must be secured.

This is the playoffs tune up. It begins Sunday.

Comment

• swiper
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2010

Bills have EVERYTHING to play for.

if Mercury in retrograde not only causes me to suddenly have normal scheduled”movements” but a KC loss as well, Bills playing for 1 seed

if KC wins , Bills playing for 2 seed which must be secured.

This is the playoffs tune up. It begins Sunday.
                          Fred always took it retrograde, but he's not around any more. You're BMs are more effectuated by the teen at the Verizon counter.

Comment

• sukie
                            Seriously?
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by swiper View Post
                            Fred always took it retrograde, but he's not around any more. Your BMs are more effectuated by the teen at the Verizon counter.
                            Does the teen at the Verizon counter look like the HC of the fins?

Comment

• zone
                              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                              • Oct 2003

The Patriots shouldn't even show up to the stadium. We are going to destroy them.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this defense doesn't allow another point all season. We have the positive energy and support of the entire country and if this team thought they were close before then wait to you see the band of brothers that show up to the stadium tomorrow. The stadium may be crazier then it ever has.

Just a darn shame that we couldn't have that all playoffs but I doubt it will matter. We were most likely wining the super bowl before but we are definitely winning it all now.
                              www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
                              X