Schedule rumor

609EC609-1158-419E-A72C-E59EA07961EE.jpeg

For what it’s worth.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Schedule rumor

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post

Question, if the bills and cinci loses, and kc wins, do you think they will just say **** it and go back to normal?
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

So every playoff team except Buffalo and Cincinnati gets a bye week.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          Yes.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

The one seed won't play the next week!

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
              • Aug 2004

I feel the NFL is really hoping
              1) Chiefs win over the Raiders and Bills lose to Pats. Thus no need to play the Bengals game again. Chiefs #1 seed.
              2) Chiefs lose to Raiders, Bengals loses to Ravens, and Bills win over the Pats. Bills #1 seed. No need to play Bengals game again

#2 and #3 seeds are really small potatos compared to #1 seed with a bye.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Let's play another game in Detroit. I don't think the players should be put back into the same environment when they go out next. It's something that can be done to help them.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                  We play to win the game!
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                  I feel the NFL is really hoping
                  1) Chiefs win over the Raiders and Bills lose to Pats. Thus no need to play the Bengals game again. Chiefs #1 seed.
                  2) Chiefs lose to Raiders, Bengals loses to Ravens, and Bills win over the Pats. Bills #1 seed. No need to play Bengals game again

I think buffalo going deep looks great for nfl so I think I disagree. Losing bye week isn't big deal

Comment

• Discotrish
                    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                    • Nov 2003

This is their bye week.
                    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Discotrish View Post
                      This is their bye week.
                      Hell of a bye week.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                        The 2 seed could be huge.

If we ended up with the 2 we are guaranteed 2 homes games as long as we win the 1st game against the 7 seed.

If Cincinnati is the 3 and they also win which of course there is no guarantee we play them in Buffalo.

KC captures the 1 seed and they do get week 1 off but that's it.

They would play their 1st playoff game at home obviously.

If they lose to whoever that is we have the chance to host the AFC Championship.

KC has not really been as dominant IMO as they have been in past seasons.

Anybody can beat anybody in a playoff game.

If all we can do at best is the 2 seed I still view it as key.

If we win our 2 home playoff games we could play KC on the road provided they win of course and if that's what happens so be it.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

I don't read the schedule the way you guys do. The 1 seed in the AFC will not play on Wild Card Weekend just as if the schedule didn't change.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                            The 2 seed could be huge.

If we ended up with the 2 we are guaranteed 2 homes games as long as we win the 1st game against the 7 seed.

If Cincinnati is the 3 and they also win which of course there is no guarantee we play them in Buffalo.

KC captures the 1 seed and they do get week 1 off but that's it.

They would play their 1st playoff game at home obviously.

If they lose to whoever that is we have the chance to host the AFC Championship.

KC has not really been as dominant IMO as they have been in past seasons.

Anybody can beat anybody in a playoff game.

If all we can do at best is the 2 seed I still view it as key.

If we win our 2 home playoff games we could play KC on the road provided they win of course and if that's what happens so be it.
                            Bottom line I would rather play Cincinnati at home if we had to than anybody else on the AFC side.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                              • Feb 2009

Looks like whoever gets the number 1 seed in the nfc will get 2 weeks off

Comment

Working...
                              X