• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Damar Hamlin’s father addressed Bills, told them Damar is making progress

The Bills heard good news on Wednesday from the father of safety Damar Hamlin.

Mario Hamlin spoke with the entire Bills team on a Zoom call on Wednesday and told them that Damar is making progress, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

That good news follows the statement from the Bills yesterday, which also said Hamlin is making progress. Although Hamlin remains in critical condition since he collapsed on the field on Monday night, signs of progress come as welcome news to his family and his team.
    Last edited by Woodman; 01-05-2023, 08:14 AM.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Re: Damar Hamlin’s father addressed Bills, told them Damar is making progress

The issue is going to quickly go from worrying about his heart to his brain. Thats the worry right now for me. Even if he gets out alive, i cant see his brain being healthy enough to have anything close to a normal life. I hope im wrong but from what ive seen and read, that may be the biggest thing moving forward if he survives
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Any good news is welcome. I share your concerns Cali but am hopeful because of the immediate and top notch care he got. Praying the CPR kept blood carrying oxygen to his brain.

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
        The issue is going to quickly go from worrying about his heart to his brain. Thats the worry right now for me. Even if he gets out alive, i cant see his brain being healthy enough to have anything close to a normal life. I hope im wrong but from what ive seen and read, that may be the biggest thing moving forward if he survives
        It's a concern but the good news is this occurred where they had the medical people and equipment on hand and ready. Short of having a cardiac arrest right at the hospital this was as good as it gets in terms of immediate care. And there are people that have fully recovered from similar situations so best to not speculate. No matter what this is a marathon not a sprint so we all have to be patient.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
          Neurologically intact is positive regarding brain function

Comment

Working...
          X