PDA

View Full Version : Sean McDermott

kgun12
01-05-2023, 04:27 PM
After what I saw Monday, see him at this press conference and what Josh and the other players are saying about “coach” he can be here as long as he wants to be here. He’s the dictionary definition of what a leader is and does!

BuffaloBlitz83
01-05-2023, 04:36 PM
After what I saw Monday, see him at this press conference and what Josh and the other players are saying about “coach” he can be here as long as he wants to be here. He’s the dictionary definition of what a leader is and does!

True leader and great man

YardRat
01-05-2023, 04:45 PM
He isn't perfect, but he's ours.

Kind of makes criticism of bad challenges and clock management seem trivial, doesn't it?

kgun12
01-05-2023, 04:52 PM

Kind of makes criticism of bad challenges and clock management seem trivial, doesn't it?

Absolutely!

Mace
01-05-2023, 05:20 PM

At this point yes. I respect him as a person immensely, always will. Down the road there will frankly be a different job related measure.

At this moment in time though, no one else I'd rather have. He shines.

YardRat
01-05-2023, 05:23 PM
At this point yes. I respect him as a person immensely, always will. Down the road there will frankly be a different job related measure.

At this moment in time though, no one else I'd rather have. He shines.

Oh, I'll be *****ing about something as soon as Sunday, probably. Count on it.

Woodman
01-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Go Bills!

Novacane
01-05-2023, 05:36 PM

Sure does. You won' hear that from me anymore. There is no perfect coach. McD is pretty damn good in a lot more ways than his few weaknesses.