• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Game won't be made up

That's what my local TV news stations are saying. Sorry if already posted.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Game won't be made up

I'll believe when I see it. Or, in this case, don't see it, I guess.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

I'm reading it'll be no contest, Cinci wins their div, locked into 3rd seed, Bills can get 1st if we win and KC loses, if Cinci & Buffalo meet for afc championship, might be on neutral field. No point in links until it's official.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Go Raiders!

Comment

• Thurmal
          • Oct 2005

Bills need to forfeit the Bengals game. It's one of the only results that doesn't compromise the integrity of the playoffs, since a potential Buffalo-Cincinnati game would be played in Cincy, like the game this past week should've been. If we somehow end up with a bye and/or homefield, any possible championship will always be disputed to some degree.
          "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Cali512
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
            Bills need to forfeit the Bengals game. It's one of the only results that doesn't compromise the integrity of the playoffs, since a potential Buffalo-Cincinnati game would be played in Cincy, like the game this past week should've been. If we somehow end up with a bye and/or homefield, any possible championship will always be disputed to some degree.

I dont think it would, because the counter is "the chiefs lost to the bills and they had the same amount of losses, and i dont think itd be appropriate for the chiefs to dispute it
            Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

Let’s wait until after the weekend tho. If we win and KC miraculously loses wouldn’t we get the #1 seed?
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                We play to win the game!
                • Oct 2009

Screw that. We been screwed all year. We had the ball 1 time. No other way than a no contest in a game that lasted 7 minutes

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                  Let’s wait until after the weekend tho. If we win and KC miraculously loses wouldn’t we get the #1 seed?
                  Yes we will!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I don't care if it would be disputed. **** the detractors and naysayers.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                      Yes, and Cinci gave up their shot at the 1st seed, if this is all true.

That's about as good as it will get, it will be so, and if we can't win this SB, I honestly want the Bengals to. What will be will be.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                        I'll believe when I see it. Or, in this case, don't see it, I guess.
                        Reported just now on News 4 Buffalo
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

The NFL will not resume the Bills-Bengals game that was suspended Monday night after Buffalo safety Damar Hamlin collapsed and went into cardiac arrest on the field, two people familiar with the de…
                          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Thurmal
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
                            Screw that. We been screwed all year. We had the ball 1 time. No other way than a no contest in a game that lasted 7 minutes
                            There's a big difference between getting screwed and having a run of significant bad luck that is no one else's fault. We're not entitled to special treatment just because of admittedly awful stuff that happened this season.
                            "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Mace
                              • Mar 2013

There's a big difference between getting screwed and having a run of significant bad luck that is no one else's fault. We're not entitled to special treatment just because of admittedly awful stuff that happened this season.
                              One way or another, I think we'll all remember this season if we experienced it, the team even more so. If we manage to win a championship....if....I think an asterisk makes this team even more legendary.

And if we don't, even though I gripe about them, I'll always remember this season for being the Bills team I'm the most proud of, for fighting against everything in their way, and it was ridiculous.

If fate is kind, and I don't think it is, this should be the year. If fate is not kind, it gets a legendary spitshower and a sneer, because that's the best it can do and we have next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X