X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Imagine how haunting, yet beautiful things hamlins going to see

Imagine being asleep for 2 days, no idea whats happening and waking up to this

1. The actual video and team reaction when it happened live
    2. Watching Ryan Clark on tv saying a player may of just died on the field, Boogers reaction, every show dedicating their show to him or canceling their show for him
    3. Watching the nfl all of a sudden, changing the playoffs due to a game that you almost your life
    4. Just small things like finding out that skip got in trouble for a tweet during his injury, shannon and skip fighting the next day due to it.
    5. The toy foundation raising over 7 million in the days he was in the hospital just to show how much they cared
    6. Tee Higgins who you may of never met, for 2 days, thought he killed you. Hes been apparently devastated since it and has been thinking you you 24/7. Him and Higgins will forever be tied together
    7. Seeing the cities lights, the videos of the prayer outside the game, the stadiums putting lights up for hamlin and the bills, millions of people changing their profile to YOUR jersey, you were the number one thing trending online. Videos of people saying how amazing of a man you are, telling your story, people crying over you, other coaches using their team meeting to talk about you, and acknowledging that you at the time, were the most important thing to every team.
    Last edited by Cali512; 01-06-2023, 11:02 PM.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Re: Imagine how haunting, yet beautiful things hamlins going to see

Its pretty much the idea of "i wish i could see how people react when i die" but to the max degree. You can argue no person in history had a more realistic viewpoint of that thought. He can go back and see the worlds reaction and how people felt, the people that came out that knew him and discussed how much they love him.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Going to be some stuff to process, for sure.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

It's a Wonderful Life
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Cali512
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by THE END OF ALL DAYS View Post
          It's a Wonderful Life

Today mustve been sureal for him

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THE END OF ALL DAYS View Post
            It's a Wonderful Life
            I said this to family he is the real George Bailey!
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

Working...
            X