PDA

View Full Version : Bills Opponents for 2023 Season Finalized

notacon
01-08-2023, 11:05 AM
Bills Opponents for 2023 Season Finalized (https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-opponents-for-2023-season-finalized)

Because of the 17th game rotation, the Bills get nine home and eight away games next year. The predetermined AFC division rotation is AFC West. The predetermined NFC division rotation is the NFC East, along with the predetermined 1st place schedule....

Home:

◦ Miami
◦ NY Jets
◦ NE
◦ Las Vegas
◦ Denver
◦ Dallas
◦ NY Giants
◦ Jax
◦ Tampa Bay

Away:

◦ @Miami
◦ @NY Jets
◦ @NE
◦ @Kansas City
◦ @LA Chargers
◦ @Philly
◦ @Washington
◦ @Cincy

Insanely, we have to play KC on the road again. Toughest road games (besides KC) are @Cincy and @Philly

Big home games (besides division foes) will be Dallas and NY Giants (with Daboll’s return).

If Miami makes the playoffs (very likely) 2023 has the Bills with TEN games against 2022 playoff teams.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 11:12 AM
This **** sucks!

Woodman
01-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Switch the home and away and I'd say let's go.

But this sucks the big one.

What the **** is wrong with this league.

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 11:22 AM
At KC again, wtf

Looks tough but its a year away. Never know what’s going to happen. Let’s ask Opi.

Ginger Vitis
01-08-2023, 11:27 AM
OPIV thinks with that schedule their is no way the bills make the playoffs

notacon
01-08-2023, 11:44 AM
Switch the home and away and I'd say let's go.

But this sucks the big one.

What the **** is wrong with this league.

Come ‘on. There is no conspiracy. There is nothing “wrong” with the league concerning the schedule since it’s all laid out years in advance.

The opponents, and who is home and away, is predetermined by either the divisional rotation, or “opponent by finish”....the home and away teams are also based on a predetermined rotation.

Here is a very good explanation (https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/why-do-bills-keep-playing-chiefs-in-kansas-city) on why the Bills keep on having to play regular season games at KC.

The only decisions that are made outside the predetermined opponents and who gets the home or away game, is when they play and which prime time games they get. And much of that is based on trying to keep all the broadcast partners (CBS, NBC, Fox, ESPN & Amazing Prime) a chance to get the plum games in addition to sensitivity of travel schedules and time between games.

It’s a logistical nightmare which the work to start slogging through it starts next week.

Novacane
01-08-2023, 03:09 PM
-

Lucky to make it to 9-8

Goobylal
01-08-2023, 03:22 PM
At KC 3 years in a row? WTF?!

imbondz
01-08-2023, 03:23 PM
F*** you Kansas City

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 03:29 PM

Just STFU and try offering your own opinion for once.

The home schedule is not bad at all. The away schedule is brutal.

Forward_Lateral
01-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Schedule means nothing at this point. Anyone with a brain knows this.

It won’t matter until August

Historian
01-08-2023, 04:18 PM
Perhaps a second team in the AFC West will be over .500 next year....

notacon
01-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Just STFU and try offering your own opinion for once.

The home schedule is not bad at all. The away schedule is brutal.

Why should he STFU?!?!?

You have reaped what you have sown.

Anyone expecting ANYTHING BESIDES sour, negative predictions from the most Debbie Downer Bills “fan” here is the one who should STFU, because they are deeply delusional.

YOU were the one that said the Bills would start this season 2-5 (I said they would start 5-2....they started 6-1).

YOU were the one who was whining after the miracle Minny loss that the Bills “3rd in the Div. Can’t win close games (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4976367&viewfull=1#post4976367).” (the Bills went on to win two BIG close games, at the end vs Detroit and Miami….the Bills wrapped up the division crown quite easily and finished ahead of Miami by FOUR and a HALF GAMES).

YOU were predicting DOOM & GLOOM after the Minny miracle loss…. (I predicted they would win SIX in a row, and go into the Cincy game at 12-3…which they did). Opi compared that SPOT ON prediction by saying “notacon is like Homer Simpson chasing after his pig roast (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4977042&viewfull=1#post4977042)....”

YOU were the one that it was a “fact” that the Bills are NOT “super Bowl contenders….with the incredibly dumb statement “We are not SB contenders. That is a fact. Anyone who knows anything about football and has watched this team since the bye should know that (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4980819&viewfull=1#post4980819).”

The REAILTY is they ARE the #2 seed (denied the opportunity to grab the #1 seed by a freak tragedy of Damar Hamlin’s near death on the field) , and will not play a playoff game in KC.

YOU were the one that said there was NO WAY the Bills would beat the Pats in NE in #13. I said they would beat them quite easily….the Bills did so by 14 points.

YOU were the one who was whining when the Bills were 0-2 in the division and that we had a terrible conference record…..like I predicted, the Bills swept the last four division games, and finished the season with the best AFC East record. Additionally, the Bills own the BEST conference record in the AFC.

YOU were the one who was whining about how “poorly” they have played lately, after their solid win vs Cleveland and actually mocked me as “knowing nothing about football”…..“Have you watched this team lately? If you can't see how poorly they've played, then you know nothing about football (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4979163&viewfull=1#post4979163)”…The Bills then proceeded to go on a SEVEN GAME WINNNG STREAK to finish the season.

YOU were the one who was whining that “this team isn’t what most people thought it was to start the season. Or maybe it was but got derailed by injuries. Either way, doesn’t matter. This team is NOT a SB contender (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4980767&viewfull=1#post4980767).”

When the REALITY is that the Bills are EXACTLY what most thought it would be at the start of the season….with the LEAST NUMBER OF LOSSES in the NFL and a SOLID Super Bowl contender!!!

YOU are the one who said “ceiling is a WC and a first round exit (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4981384&viewfull=1#post4981384)”. The WC prediction was for ****, and next week the Bills will prove your “first round exit” as being equally for ****.

I could go on and on and on and on.

Your whole persona is to **** on the Bills and project extreme, and I mean EXTREME negativity.

To expect you to do EXACTLY the same for the 2023 season is simple common sense, based on the last several years of your ****posting against MY TEAM!!!

Maybe you should make a New Years resolution to think before you spout such Negative Nancy baloney (or, better yet, check with ME since my record of predictions is exponentially better than yours).

A reminder...early in 2022 I predicted (unfortunately the older posts are gone) that the Bills would probably lose THREE games this season....

One against a “good team”...that was Minny.
One against a team in the division (that was Miami)
And one game against a team they should not lose to (that was NY Jets, that happened to be in the AFC East).

SPOT ON ONCE AGAIN!!!

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:46 PM
Why should he STFU?!?!?

You have reaped what you have sown.

Anyone expecting ANYTHING BESIDES sour, negative predictions from the most Debbie Downer Bills “fan” here is the one who should STFU, because they are deeply delusional.

YOU were the one that said the Bills would start this season 2-5 (I said they would start 5-2....they started 6-1).

YOU were the one who was whining after the miracle Minny loss that the Bills “3rd in the Div. Can’t win close games (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4976367&viewfull=1#post4976367).” (the Bills went on to win two BIG close games, at the end vs Detroit and Miami….the Bills wrapped up the division crown quite easily and finished ahead of Miami by FOUR and a HALF GAMES).

YOU were predicting DOOM & GLOOM after the Minny miracle loss…. (I predicted they would win SIX in a row, and go into the Cincy game at 12-3…which they did). Opi compared that SPOT ON prediction by saying “notacon is like Homer Simpson chasing after his pig roast (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261655-Now-can-we-PLEASE-stop-all-the-LOSER-talk-!?p=4977042&viewfull=1#post4977042)....”

YOU were the one that it was a “fact” that the Bills are NOT “super Bowl contenders….with the incredibly dumb statement “We are not SB contenders. That is a fact. Anyone who knows anything about football and has watched this team since the bye should know that (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4980819&viewfull=1#post4980819).”

The REAILTY is they ARE the #2 seed (denied the opportunity to grab the #1 seed by a freak tragedy of Damar Hamlin’s near death on the field) , and will not play a playoff game in KC.

YOU were the one that said there was NO WAY the Bills would beat the Pats in NE in #13. I said they would beat them quite easily….the Bills did so by 14 points.

YOU were the one who was whining when the Bills were 0-2 in the division and that we had a terrible conference record…..like I predicted, the Bills swept the last four division games, and finished the season with the best AFC East record. Additionally, the Bills own the BEST conference record in the AFC.

YOU were the one who was whining about how “poorly” they have played lately, after their solid win vs Cleveland and actually mocked me as “knowing nothing about football”…..“Have you watched this team lately? If you can't see how poorly they've played, then you know nothing about football (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4979163&viewfull=1#post4979163)”…The Bills then proceeded to go on a SEVEN GAME WINNNG STREAK to finish the season.

YOU were the one who was whining that “this team isn’t what most people thought it was to start the season. Or maybe it was but got derailed by injuries. Either way, doesn’t matter. This team is NOT a SB contender (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4980767&viewfull=1#post4980767).”

When the REALITY is that the Bills are EXACTLY what most thought it would be at the start of the season….with the LEAST NUMBER OF LOSSES in the NFL and a SOLID Super Bowl contender!!!

YOU are the one who said “ceiling is a WC and a first round exit (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?p=4981384&viewfull=1#post4981384)”. The WC prediction was for ****, and next week the Bills will prove your “first round exit” as being equally for ****.

I could go on and on and on and on.

Your whole persona is to **** on the Bills and project extreme, and I mean EXTREME negativity.

To expect you to do EXACTLY the same for the 2023 season is simple common sense, based on the last several years of your ****posting against MY TEAM!!!

Maybe you should make a New Years resolution to think before you spout such Negative Nancy baloney (or, better yet, check with ME since my record of predictions is exponentially better than yours).

A reminder...early in 2022 I predicted (unfortunately the older posts are gone) that the Bills would probably lose THREE games this season....

One against a “good team”...that was Minny.
One against a team in the division (that was Miami)
And one game against a team they should not lose to (that was NY Jets, that happened to be in the AFC East).

SPOT ON ONCE AGAIN!!!

He should stfu because he trolls me but rarely, if ever, offers opinions of his own. This board is about discussion, so if I put an opinion out there and people don’t like it, fine. I’ll take the criticism and debate. But he took a shot at me in this thread before I had even posted anything, without even stating an opinion of his own.

You argue with me incessantly, but you also put your own opinions out there and take **** for the when they aren’t popular. And, to my knowledge, you’ve never taken a shot at me in a thread where I wasn’t even posting.

I’m not going to take an unprovoked shot from someone who rarely has the balls to post their own opinion.

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 04:50 PM
He should stfu because he trolls me but rarely, if ever, offers opinions of his own. This board is about discussion, so if I put an opinion out there and people don’t like it, fine. I’ll take the criticism and debate.

The scotch is bringing out the truth in you. You finally admitt your opinions are opinions and not facts. Good job. I like the drunk Opi better.

Go Bills.

sukie
01-08-2023, 05:02 PM
How can it be pre determined that the number 2 seed in the AFC has to play every division winner in the AFC PLUS the 1 seed in the NFC on the road. Is it Stadium amenities for all these prime time games?

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-08-2023, 06:51 PM
How can it be pre determined that the number 2 seed in the AFC has to play every division winner in the AFC PLUS the 1 seed in the NFC on the road. Is it Stadium amenities for all these prime time games?
There’s a certain formula

you switch the nfc conference teams every year and when you play them the next time you switch where you played them
Next year we play the nfc east like in 2019 and since we played nyg and Dallas on the road , they come to Buffalo this time and same with the other two teams

then you switch the conference division every year (ends up being every three instead of every four like the nfc) and the same thing happens there
We played the entire afc west in 2020. That year we hosted Kansas City and the chargers. So this time we go there

Then you play the team that finished like you in the other afc Divisions.

So, since we won the division, we play the winners of the afc south and afc north
we have to split one on road and one at home so there you have it.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 07:01 PM
The scotch is bringing out the truth in you. You finally admitt your opinions are opinions and not facts. Good job. I like the drunk Opi better.

Go Bills.

Rum. I like scotch too, but good scotch is expensive. There are good expensive rums too, but there are cheap rums that are good. There is no cheap scotch that’s palatable.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-08-2023, 07:06 PM
Rum. I like scotch too, but good scotch is expensive. There are good expensive rums too, but there are cheap rums that are good. There is no cheap scotch that’s palatable.
First thing you’ve said in a while I agree with

scotch prices got crazy and I’ve gone more into bourbon lately

as a Caribbean boy, I do like my rum too. But not the captain Morgan ****.

you can get a good bottle of bourbon for $50
a GREAT bottle of rum for $50
and dog**** scotch for $50

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 07:45 PM
My favorite right now is Brother’s Bond bourbon.

Cali512
01-08-2023, 07:47 PM
Watching notty and op fight is like watching a miami-patriots game.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 08:28 PM
My favorite right now is Brother’s Bond bourbon.

Don’t know that one but I know the owners of a high end liquor store a few blocks from my house so I will ask.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 08:32 PM
First thing you’ve said in a while I agree with

scotch prices got crazy and I’ve gone more into bourbon lately

as a Caribbean boy, I do like my rum too. But not the captain Morgan ****.

you can get a good bottle of bourbon for $50
a GREAT bottle of rum for $50
and dog**** scotch for $50

Best Caribbean rum is DonQ Añejo from Puerto Rico, but it’s hard to find on the mainland. Cruzan dark and Mount Gay 1703 are close seconds

notacon
01-08-2023, 11:08 PM
He should stfu because he trolls me but rarely, if ever, offers opinions of his own. This board is about discussion, so if I put an opinion out there and people don’t like it, fine. I’ll take the criticism and debate. But he took a shot at me in this thread before I had even posted anything, without even stating an opinion of his own.

You argue with me incessantly, but you also put your own opinions out there and take **** for the when they aren’t popular. And, to my knowledge, you’ve never taken a shot at me in a thread where I wasn’t even posting.

I’m not going to take an unprovoked shot from someone who rarely has the balls to post their own opinion.
Now you are just being obtuse and plainly dishonest. I know that you are upset because the Bills won. Like you have been upset during the seven game winning streak.

I write “opinions of my own” ALL the ****ing time. And you KNOW it!!!

Like I said earlier....you have reaped what you have sown.

YOU are the one who is “trolling”....coming on a Buffalo Bills fan site and constantly and persistently ****ting on the Bills...unfairly, unrealistically and with extreme toxicity.

That is not “discussion”. It’s ****posting.

Ginger Vitis was SPOT ON with his assertion....because that is exactly what you have been posting for years. During the drought, it was appropriate. But, now, with the Bills one of the best teams in the NFL, and a bona fide Super Bowl contender (and many think a Super Bowl favorite) it’s trolling and ****posting. Plain and simple.

If you don’t like it, just stop crapping and grossly DISRESPECTING the Buffalo Bills....a true fan does not act like that. Period.

notacon
01-08-2023, 11:21 PM
Because the schedule is not based on playoff seeding.....like kscdogbillsfan1221 says here....it’s predetermined based on division and conference and what place each team finishes at the end of the regular season for the games that are not with the AFC division and NFC division that is on a three year rotation.

There’s a certain formula

you switch the nfc conference teams every year and when you play them the next time you switch where you played them
Next year we play the nfc east like in 2019 and since we played nyg and Dallas on the road , they come to Buffalo this time and same with the other two teams

then you switch the conference division every year (ends up being every three instead of every four like the nfc) and the same thing happens there
We played the entire afc west in 2020. That year we hosted Kansas City and the chargers. So this time we go there

Then you play the team that finished like you in the other afc Divisions.

So, since we won the division, we play the winners of the afc south and afc north
we have to split one on road and one at home so there you have it.

I already posted a link to an article (https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/why-do-bills-keep-playing-chiefs-in-kansas-city) that specifically explains why the Bills are playing in KC so many times in a row.

Here is one that has the 2023 & 2024 schedule (https://www.elitesportstours.ca/buffalo-bills-future-opponents-schedules). Here is a link that explains how it’s done (https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/everything-know-about-nfl-schedule-how-it-works).

Cali512
01-08-2023, 11:49 PM
Because the schedule is not based on playoff seeding.....like kscdogbillsfan1221 says here....it’s predetermined based on division and conference and what place each team finishes at the end of the regular season for the games that are not with the AFC division and NFC division that is on a three year rotation.

I already posted a link to an article (https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/why-do-bills-keep-playing-chiefs-in-kansas-city) that specifically explains why the Bills are playing in KC so many times in a row.

Here is one that has the 2023 & 2024 schedule (https://www.elitesportstours.ca/buffalo-bills-future-opponents-schedules). Here is a link that explains how it’s done (https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/everything-know-about-nfl-schedule-how-it-works).

I thought this was basic common knowledge. The fact that you have to explain this to them is pretty hilarious to me because its obvious how it works. its not some conspiracy that we play in kc. I knew this last year and the year before that based on how the schedules implemented

sukie
01-09-2023, 11:09 AM
The issue was never playing KC… firsts play firsts. The issue was in KC for 3rd year in row.

KC is number 1 seed yet plays 2&3 at home

bills play KC, Cincy AND eagles on road.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 11:38 AM
The issue was never playing KC… firsts play firsts. The issue was in KC for 3rd year in row.

KC is number 1 seed yet plays 2&3 at home

bills play KC, Cincy AND eagles on road.

The last time we played KC and the eagles division, we were at home. Chiefs have had a higher seed the last few years so they get the home game. The cinci game sort of confuses me because we have the higher seed. I dont quite know what thats about.

sukie
01-09-2023, 11:41 AM
Since it’s based on seeds one would think the Eagles and KC would get the toughest schedules. Home vs away matters.

Forward_Lateral
01-09-2023, 11:55 AM
Every year, the same moops over react to the schedule in January. Every year it looks much different in September, than it does right now.

Just freaking relax already, and enjoy the playoffs.

Ed
01-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Since it’s based on seeds one would think the Eagles and KC would get the toughest schedules. Home vs away matters.
Home vs away is predetermined years in advance and is on a rotating schedule.

Here are the Bills AFC TBD opponents for the next few years after 2023:

2024:
@AFC North
vs AFC West

2025:
@AFC South
vs AFC West

2026:
@AFC South
vs AFC North

2027:
@AFC West
vs AFC North

The Bills also have a home game vs the Chiefs in 2026, so if both teams keep winning their division or finishing in the same place in their division, then the Bills could potentially play the Chiefs at home three seasons in a row between 2024-2026.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 12:10 PM

That is not how that works lol

15 games are pre determined. 4 from each conference, 6 from the division. The other 3 is based off playoff seeding and whoever rotated in the nfc (afc plays nfc divisions) and we play based on division seeding

The narrative that teams play a tougher schedule if they are better is incorrect. The only reason is because higher seeded teams play eachother which is only 3 games a year, but based on a pre set formula

None of it is truly based on "the good teams get a harder schedule"

Its not how that works, its not that nuanced

notacon
01-09-2023, 12:14 PM
I thought this was basic common knowledge. The fact that you have to explain this to them is pretty hilarious to me because its obvious how it works. its not some conspiracy that we play in kc. I knew this last year and the year before that based on how the schedules implemented

Weird, isn’t it?

14 games are predetermined games that are a known rotation, literally forever (or as long as the NFL has 32 teams in present form) for both opponents and home vs away.

The other three are also predetermined foes, but based on position in the standings....also on a home vs away known rotation, and can be calculated forever (the only unknown is what positions each team with have in the standings(.

It’s not rocket science.

notacon
01-09-2023, 12:15 PM

Except it is NOT based on “seeds”. Did you bother to read the links provided?????

Cali512
01-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Weird, isn’t it?

14 games are predetermined games that are a known rotation, literally forever (or as long as the NFL has 32 teams in present form) for both opponents and home vs away.

The other three are also predetermined foes, but based on position in the standings....also on a home vs away known rotation, and can be calculated forever (the only unknown is what positions each team with have in the standings(.

It’s not rocket science.

I honestly thought this was common sense for everybody. I literally plan my trips to bills games years in advance because i know who we play and where. Its really not hard to follow, just go online and 14/17 games are there PLAIN AS DAY

Buffalogic
01-09-2023, 12:26 PM
@kc lol why. goofy.

notacon
01-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Home vs away is predetermined years in advance and is on a rotating schedule.

Here are the Bills AFC TBD opponents for the next few years after 2023:

2024:
@AFC North
vs AFC West

2025:
@AFC South
vs AFC West

2026:
@AFC South
vs AFC North

2027:
@AFC West
vs AFC North

The Bills also have a home game vs the Chiefs in 2026, so if both teams keep winning their division or finishing in the same place in their division, then the Bills could potentially play the Chiefs at home three seasons in a row between 2024-2026.

Thanks Ed.

When I retired in Las Veags in 2020, I was planning (along with several relatives, coning to Vegas for a visit (but not in my house...plenty of hotels!!) to attend the Bills vs Raiders game on October 4, 2020. Covid ruined that.

I was particularly disappointed because I knew the next time the Bills were scheduled to play the Raiders is 2023, but that game would be in Buffalo. Next time the Bills will play in Vegas (except for playoffs) is in 2026.

And if they meet in the playoffs, in Vegas, that means that the Bills are seeded lower than LV....not a desirable outcome.

Anyway, for those that don’t want to try to figure it out....here are the Bills schedule for 2023 to 2027. Courtesy of FB Schedules (https://fbschedules.com/2023-buffalo-bills-schedule/). The games that are listed as (for example) “at AFC West TBD” is the game based on final standings with the AFC East....

Buffalo Bills 2023 schedule:

<tbody>
Date

Opponent
Time/TV
Tickets

Date TBA

at Kansas City Chiefs (https://fbschedules.com/2023-kansas-city-chiefs-schedule/)Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

at Los Angeles Chargers (https://fbschedules.com/2023-los-angeles-chargers-schedule/)SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

at Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2023-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

at New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2023-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

at New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2023-new-york-jets-schedule/)MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

at Philadelphia Eagles (https://fbschedules.com/2023-philadelphia-eagles-schedule/)Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2023-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2023-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2023-new-york-jets-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

Denver Broncos (https://fbschedules.com/2023-denver-broncos-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

Las Vegas Raiders (https://fbschedules.com/2023-las-vegas-raiders-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

Dallas Cowboys (https://fbschedules.com/2023-dallas-cowboys-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

New York Giants (https://fbschedules.com/2023-new-york-giants-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

at Washington Commanders (https://fbschedules.com/2023-washington-commanders-schedule/)FedExField, Landover, MD
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

Jacksonville Jaguars (https://fbschedules.com/2023-jacksonville-jaguars-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (https://fbschedules.com/2023-tampa-bay-buccaneers-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBATV TBA

Date TBA

at Cincinnati Bengals (https://fbschedules.com/2023-cincinnati-bengals-schedule/)Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
Time TBATV TBA

</tbody>

Buffalo Bills 2024 schedule:

<tbody>
Date

Opponent
Time/TV
Tickets

Date TBA

at Houston Texans (https://fbschedules.com/2024-houston-texans-schedule/)NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Indianapolis Colts (https://fbschedules.com/2024-indianapolis-colts-schedule/)Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Los Angeles Rams (https://fbschedules.com/2024-los-angeles-rams-schedule/)SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2024-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2024-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2024-new-york-jets-schedule/)MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBA

Date TBA

at AFC North TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2024-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Site, City TBD
Time TBA

Date TBA

at NFC North TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2024-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Site, City TBD
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Seattle Seahawks (https://fbschedules.com/2024-seattle-seahawks-schedule/)Lumen Field, Seattle, WA
Time TBA

Date TBA

Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2024-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2024-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2024-new-york-jets-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Jacksonville Jaguars (https://fbschedules.com/2024-jacksonville-jaguars-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Tennessee Titans (https://fbschedules.com/2024-tennessee-titans-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Arizona Cardinals (https://fbschedules.com/2024-arizona-cardinals-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

San Francisco 49ers (https://fbschedules.com/2024-san-francisco-49ers-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

AFC West TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2024-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

</tbody>

Buffalo Bills 2025 schedule:

<tbody>
Date

Opponent
Time/TV
Tickets

Date TBA

at Pittsburgh Steelers (https://fbschedules.com/2025-pittsburgh-steelers-schedule/)Acrisure Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA
ET

Date TBA

at Atlanta Falcons (https://fbschedules.com/2025-atlanta-falcons-schedule/)Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Carolina Panthers (https://fbschedules.com/2025-carolina-panthers-schedule/)Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Cleveland Browns (https://fbschedules.com/2025-cleveland-browns-schedule/)FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2025-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2025-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2025-new-york-jets-schedule/)MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBA

Date TBA

at AFC South TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2025-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Site, City TBD
Time TBA

Date TBA

Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2025-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2025-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2025-new-york-jets-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Baltimore Ravens (https://fbschedules.com/2025-baltimore-ravens-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Cincinnati Bengals (https://fbschedules.com/2025-cincinnati-bengals-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New Orleans Saints (https://fbschedules.com/2025-new-orleans-saints-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (https://fbschedules.com/2025-tampa-bay-buccaneers-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

AFC West TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2025-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

</tbody>

Buffalo Bills 2026 schedule:

<tbody>
Date TBA

at Denver Broncos (https://fbschedules.com/2026-denver-broncos-schedule/)Empower Field at Mile High, Denver, CO
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Green Bay Packers (https://fbschedules.com/2026-green-bay-packers-schedule/)Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Las Vegas Raiders (https://fbschedules.com/2026-las-vegas-raiders-schedule/)Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2026-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Minnesota Vikings (https://fbschedules.com/2026-minnesota-vikings-schedule/)U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2026-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2026-new-york-jets-schedule/)MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBA

Date TBA

at AFC South TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2026-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Site, City TBD
Time TBA

Date TBA

Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2026-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2026-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2026-new-york-jets-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Kansas City Chiefs (https://fbschedules.com/2026-kansas-city-chiefs-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Los Angeles Chargers (https://fbschedules.com/2026-los-angeles-chargers-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Chicago Bears (https://fbschedules.com/2026-chicago-bears-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Detroit Lions (https://fbschedules.com/2026-detroit-lions-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

AFC North TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2026-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

</tbody>

Buffalo Bills 2027 schedule:

<tbody>
Date

Opponent
Time/TV
Tickets

Date TBA

Washington Commanders (https://fbschedules.com/2027-washington-commanders-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
ET

Date TBA

at Dallas Cowboys (https://fbschedules.com/2027-dallas-cowboys-schedule/)AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Jacksonville Jaguars (https://fbschedules.com/2027-jacksonville-jaguars-schedule/)TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, FL
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2027-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2027-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New York Giants (https://fbschedules.com/2027-new-york-giants-schedule/)MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBA

Date TBA

at New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2027-new-york-jets-schedule/)MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBA

Date TBA

at Tennessee Titans (https://fbschedules.com/2027-tennessee-titans-schedule/)Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN
Time TBA

Date TBA

at AFC West TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2027-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Site, City TBD
Time TBA

Date TBA

Miami Dolphins (https://fbschedules.com/2027-miami-dolphins-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New England Patriots (https://fbschedules.com/2027-new-england-patriots-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

New York Jets (https://fbschedules.com/2027-new-york-jets-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Houston Texans (https://fbschedules.com/2027-houston-texans-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Indianapolis Colts (https://fbschedules.com/2027-indianapolis-colts-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

Philadelphia Eagles (https://fbschedules.com/2027-philadelphia-eagles-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

Date TBA

AFC North TBD (https://fbschedules.com/2027-buffalo-bills-schedule/)Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Time TBA

</tbody>

Cali512
01-09-2023, 12:44 PM
@kc lol why. goofy.

Common sense

Ed
01-09-2023, 12:59 PM
Same thing happened to me. I wanted to travel to that Vegas game and I was also planning to go to the game here in Denver when they won the division. So it will be 2026 until they're back in Denver also.

sukie
01-09-2023, 01:07 PM
Okay. I thought because we won AFCE we play the other AFC division winners. That is what I was attributing to the KC road game each year. I understand that there is a predetermined rotation. My thought was that for parity they put division winners against each other. For a header strength of schedule.

it’s just dumb luck that each division winner gets a visit from the Bills and KC just lucked out the last 2 years

TacklingDummy
01-09-2023, 04:18 PM
Prime Time games

@KC
@Cincinnati
@Philadelphia
Cowboys
Miami or NE

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-09-2023, 04:59 PM
Prime Time games

@KC
@Cincinnati
@Philadelphia
Cowboys
Miami or NE
I think one or two of them will be the ‘game of the week’ called by romo and nantz

Cali512
01-09-2023, 05:30 PM
I think one or two of them will be the ‘game of the week’ called by romo and nantz
It should be the first 3 and then 2 division games, but knowing the nfl, theyll force a dallas game outa us

YardRat
01-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Well it won't be Thanksgiving, at least.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-09-2023, 06:54 PM

You mean nantz and romo? Maybe not

but don’t count out a thanksgiving night game

Forward_Lateral
01-10-2023, 06:29 AM
Please no more Thanksgiving games, unless it's in Buffalo

notacon
01-10-2023, 12:09 PM
When the Bills win the Super Bowl this year, I predict that the traditional Thursday prime time game to open the 2023 season will be Dallas at Buffalo.

No brainer.

TacklingDummy
01-10-2023, 05:05 PM

Well it won’t be @Dallas or @Detroit.

Could be a Buffalo home game vs Miami.

Woodman
01-12-2023, 10:00 AM
At KC 3 years in a row? WTF?!

Unbelievable.

Woodman
01-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Prime Time games

@KC
@Cincinnati
@Philadelphia