01-08-2023, 03:43 PM
Blast the Dolphins! :squish:

For the 2 seed! :posrep:

Woodman
01-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Let's take advantage of this!!

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 03:51 PM
They beat us once and we barely beat them in the rematch.

Mad Max
01-08-2023, 03:54 PM

Please provide me your 2023 opinions on
-Bitcoin
-S and P 500

i’m gonna fade you and retire. Thanks in advance

Woodman
01-08-2023, 03:54 PM
I know right .... gonna be a good game.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 03:56 PM
Please provide me your 2023 opinions on
-Bitcoin
-S and P 500

i’m gonna fade you and retire. Thanks in advance
I stated facts, not opinions. They beat us in the first game and we only beat them by 3 in the rematch. That’s what actually happened.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:00 PM
I stated facts, not opinions. They beat us in the first game and we only beat them by 3 in the rematch. That’s what actually happened.

We did kneel at the goal line basically at the end so there's that but it was 3.

They only beat us by 2 so we're better right?

Mad Max
01-08-2023, 04:01 PM
the 2022 Bills aren’t the 85 Bears. We all know that. Most of us are enjoying the ride though I would imagine…at least having some belief in our team

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:03 PM
We did kneel at the goal line basically at the end so there's that but it was 3.

They only beat us by 2 so we're better right?

It’s definitely not that simple.

We split with them head to head and we won more games, so, on paper, we are better.

But they play us tough and it’s not a great matchup. If Tua plays, it’ll be a rough one. If he doesn’t, we should win easily.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:03 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwYuNqV10KQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:05 PM

We split with them head to head and we won more games, so, on paper, we are better.

But they play us tough and it’s not a great matchup. If Tua plays, it’ll be a rough one. If he doesn’t, we should win easily.

Tua should not play but that's up to them.

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 04:07 PM

Didn’t they barely beat us first? Actually they were pretty much dominated the whole game.

But hey, we barley beat them.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Didn’t they barely beat us first? Actually they were pretty much dominated the whole game.

So, you think it’s somehow a good thing that we dominated them but still managed to lose? Yikes.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:10 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CWjgGkm3mnI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mad Max
01-08-2023, 04:10 PM

We thoroughly dominated them in that first game…took Mother Nature and the perfect set of outcomes for the fins to have won. But don’t confuse opie with facts that lean Bills

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:11 PM
Tua should not play but that's up to them.

I mean, as a. Ills fan I’m clearly biased against Miami, but that being said:

The way they’ve handled Tua’s health is appalling. They clearly care more about winning and making money than about his personal health. I’d be appalled if the Bills treated a player the same way.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:12 PM
So, you think it’s somehow a good thing that we dominated them but still managed to lose? Yikes.

I love that we dominated them and hope we do it again ..... I'll take my chances with that every time.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:12 PM
We thoroughly dominated them in that first game…took Mother Nature and the perfect set of outcomes for the fins to have won. But don’t confuse opie with facts that lean Bills

Once again, dominating a team and still managing to lose is NOT a good thing.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:14 PM
I mean, as a. Ills fan I’m clearly biased against Miami, but that being said:

The way they’ve handled Tua’s health is appalling. They clearly care more about winning and making money than about his personal health. I’d be appalled if the Bills treated a player the same way.

For his own health they must sit him period.

If they choose to play him they are taking a very dangerous chance.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-08-2023, 04:15 PM

Your opinions and predictions suck. No other way to put it

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:17 PM
The were lucky to win that game and they know it that's really the truth.

Like I said domination to the extent we demonstrated that day would 9 times out of 10 result in victory.

They were lucky very very lucky.

You are not making a good point ..... we all know the result of that game.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Your opinions and predictions suck. No other way to put it

I stated facts, not opinions.

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 04:18 PM

Sure.

When we beat them by 3 its “barley” but you seem to not use the same words when describing how they beat us by 2.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:18 PM
The were lucky to win that game and they know it that's really the truth.

Like I said domination to the extent we demonstrated that day would 9 times out of 10 result in victory.

They were lucky very very lucky.

You are not making a good point ..... we all know the result of that game.

But we didn’t dominate them in the rematch and we haven’t dominated anyone since before the bye.

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 04:19 PM

Please stop saying this. Everything you post is your own negative opinion.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:19 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XE1YRsqK20U" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mad Max
01-08-2023, 04:20 PM

Also just for fun you should look up the list of Bills inactives in that game

OpIv37
Sure.

When we beat them by 3 its “barley” but you seem to not use the same words when describing how they beat us by 2.
You’re completely missing the point. They beat us once and we’re in the game where we beat them. This is going to be a tough game and the potential for a loss is absolutely there.

Woodman
But we didn’t dominate them in the rematch and we haven’t dominated anyone since before the bye.
The Dolphins lost 5 str8 games .... today they snuck in a win against Joe Flacco ....

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:22 PM
Please stop saying this. Everything you post is your own negative opinion.

No. We lost to them in the first game and only beat them by 3 in the second game. Those are not my opinions. They are absolute, indisputable, easily confirmed facts.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 04:23 PM
You’re completely missing the point. They beat us once and we’re in the game where we beat them. This is going to be a tough game and the potential for a loss is absolutely there.

We all know about the potential ..... why bring it after a huge win today?

What is the purpose?

Be happy we beat the Patriots after what this community just went through.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:25 PM
We all know about the potential ..... why bring it after a huge win today?

What is the purpose?

Be happy we beat the Patriots after what this community just went through.

There’s no purpose. It just is what it is. It has nothing to do with us beating the Patriots today.

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 04:25 PM
This is going to be a tough game and the potential for a loss is absolutely there.

No ****, you don’t say. None of us knew that.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:26 PM
No ****, you don’t say. None of us knew that.

Then why am I taking **** for saying it?

Mad Max
01-08-2023, 04:28 PM
Then why am I taking **** for saying it?

Probably because your clear implication is that the Bills are destined to lose the game.

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Probably because your clear implication is that the Bills are destined to lose the game.

I stated facts. Whatever implication you took from facts is on you, not me.

Mad Max
01-08-2023, 04:33 PM

Bro your gaslight is strong. Hahahah love it

Canadian'eh!
01-08-2023, 05:28 PM
One more time. **** the NFL for punishing us for Hamlin nearly dying.

id rather have had the coin flip option for the Bengals game. Same # of losses as KC AND we beat them. We deserved that shot at the bye.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 05:31 PM
Bills vs. Dolphins

Opening point spread: Bills -9
Opening point total: 46
Opening moneyline: Bills -435, Dolphins +350

Bengals vs. Ravens

Opening point spread: Bengals -5.5
Opening point total: 44
Opening moneyline: Bengals -225, Ravens +190

Jaguars vs. Chargers

Opening point spread: Chargers -2.5
Opening point total: 46.5
Opening moneyline: Chargers -140, Jaguars +120

OpIv37
01-08-2023, 06:44 PM
Bro your gaslight is strong. Hahahah love it
Clearly you don’t understand what facts are.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 06:47 PM
One more time. **** the NFL for punishing us for Hamlin nearly dying.

id rather have had the coin flip option for the Bengals game. Same # of losses as KC AND we beat them. We deserved that shot at the bye.
They should flip a coin now.

kgun12
01-08-2023, 07:00 PM
Come on, I said this in the game day thread and some of the negative nellies got all over me. Now that the Bills win negative comments are bad.

“ Okay I’ll present a different view, you all have to remember the Patriots are fighting for a playoff spot. We’re getting their best!”

BTW we were winning when I tried to calm all the negativity.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-08-2023, 07:04 PM
Crazy prediction here

bills/ravens afc championship

bills beat fins
the ravens WITH Lamar get cincy

Next round ravens upset Kansas City and Justin Herbert cries when he sees snow in Buffalo

chargers go to Jacksonville and put them down

maybe Wishful thinking
go bills

kgun12
01-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Crazy prediction here

bills beat fins

Next round ravens upset Kansas City and Justin Herbert cries when he sees snow in Buffalo

maybe Wishful thinking
go bills

If this happens you can change your name to swammiebillsfan1221!

Joe Fo Sho
01-08-2023, 08:10 PM
If Tua plays, it’ll be a rough one. If he doesn’t, we should win easily.

Do you not even know what an opinion is?

Joe Fo Sho
01-08-2023, 08:12 PM
This is going to be a tough game and the potential for a loss is absolutely there.

Do you really think that people don't understand there's a potential for loss? Isn't this true in every game?

The potential for loss doesn't mean that you should predict a loss, like you have for basically the last 2 months where you've been wrong about literally everything. Literally...and I hate using that word.

sukie
01-09-2023, 09:37 AM

They BARELY beat us and we clock crushed their soles in the second game.

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 09:58 AM
Do you not even know what an opinion is?

Did Tua not beat us once and almost beat us a second time? There is ZERO reason to not believe that it'll be a tough game again.

mightysimi
01-09-2023, 10:11 AM
The dolphins with anyone who can get the ball reliably to Hill and Waddle are dangerous. It is tough to play someone 3 times but I am glad it is at home.

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Did Tua not beat us once and almost beat us a second time? There is ZERO reason to not believe that it'll be a tough game again.

I'm not even arguing about the game. Just because you can't fathom how any of your opinions could be wrong doesn't mean they are not OPINIONS.

Your opinions (though based on your cherry picked facts) have been wrong for this entire season. Pretending that you are stating facts because you're opinions are based on your cherry picked statistics is wrong.

imbondz
01-09-2023, 10:16 AM
Come on, I said this in the game day thread and some of the negative nellies got all over me. Now that the Bills win negative comments are bad.

“ Okay I’ll present a different view, you all have to remember the Patriots are fighting for a playoff spot. We’re getting their best!”

BTW we were winning when I tried to calm all the negativity.
Same. Reading the negativity made me more stressed. Haha.

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 10:18 AM
I'm not even arguing about the game. Just because you can't fathom how any of your opinions could be wrong doesn't mean they are not OPINIONS.

Your opinions (though based on your cherry picked facts) have been wrong for this entire season. Pretending that you are stating facts because you're opinions are based on your cherry picked statistics is wrong.

Pretending that there is any reason to NOT expect this game to go like the first two is cherry-picking and wishful thinking.

TacklingDummy
01-09-2023, 10:18 AM
497 yards to 212
31 First downs to 15
40:40 to 19:20 TOP
90 plays to 39
A missed FG, a Fumble, and a bounce to McKenzie were the difference in score.
No WR Khalil Shakir
No C Mitch Morse
No DT Jordan Phillips
No S Jordan Poyer
No TE Tommy Sweeney
No CB Dane Jackson
No DT ED Oliver
No Tre White

Looks more like Buffalo beating themselves.

Somehow in the rematch we barley beat them.

Buffalogic
01-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Rooting for Balt and Jax this weekend.

That would have our path be Mia - Jax - KC

And if Lamar plays, Balt has proven capable of beating KC in the past.

Ultimate luck scenario for us is Mia - Jax - Bal. Ultimate pain (and most likely) scenario is Mia - Cin - KC

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 10:27 AM
497 yards to 212
31 First downs to 15
90 plays to 39
No WR Khalil Shakir
No C Mitch Morse
No DT Jordan Phillips
No S Jordan Poyer
No TE Tommy Sweeney
No CB Dane Jackson
No DT ED Oliver
No Tre White

And? That's been par for the course since the bye. We had 3 turnovers and multiple drops yesterday.

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2023, 10:50 AM
Pretending that there is any reason to NOT expect this game to go like the first two is cherry-picking and wishful thinking.

But the Bills were a different team before the bye vs after the bye? You said this, but now it's impossible to think any team can play differently throughout the season?

Are the Dolphins the same team as they were week 3? What about week 15?

Is it normal to outgain an opponent 500 yards to 200 yards and still lose? Are we going to do this again?

Can Tua play in the cold elements?

Don't pretend like the only stats that matter are the ones that you can think of...otherwise you'd be right once and awhile, but the empirical evidence has shown you to be wrong ALL THE TIME.

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2023, 10:51 AM
497 yards to 212
31 First downs to 15
90 plays to 39
No WR Khalil Shakir
No C Mitch Morse
No DT Jordan Phillips
No S Jordan Poyer
No TE Tommy Sweeney
No CB Dane Jackson
No DT ED Oliver
No Tre White

These must be opinions, as OP doesn't recognize them as the facts that he cherry picked.

TacklingDummy
01-09-2023, 11:09 AM
These must be opinions, as OP doesn't recognize them as the facts that he cherry picked.

Oh I forgot to add to the list the opinion of Gabe Davis dropping a touchdown in the endzone.

notacon
01-09-2023, 11:09 AM

Total bull****. And you wonder why your gross negativity is brought up all the time.

You have reaped what you sowed. Worst Bills fan on tis site....by a LOT!

notacon
01-09-2023, 11:12 AM

Bull****. You are implicating negative SPIN...****ty, unrealistic, nonsensical, stupid spin.

notacon
01-09-2023, 11:31 AM
They BARELY beat us and we clock crushed their soles in the second game.

After an inexplicable Josh Allen wounded duck on 4th down....the Bills defense rises to the occasion and Miami LOSES a yard on their next three plays....forcing them to punt form their own ONE yard line.

Then, another unicorn play with the “butt punt”. Instead of either recovering for a TD, a safety is the result, which is a MUCH, MUCH worse result than if the punt would have not hit their guy in the butt.

The Bills would have had the ball really close to winning FG range (probably on the Miami side of e field) instead of a gift free kick and getting the ball on their own 23 yard line.

Yeah...Miami BARELY, with several horseshoes up their butt, “won” that game.

In the second game, the Bills OWNED the Dolphins in the 4th quarter, and performed like a championship team does....with snow coming down in buckets, they get the ball with the score tied, on their own SEVEN YARD line with 5:56 left on the clock.

And then proceed with an AMAZING 15 play 86 yard drive that eats up every second of the 5:56 and ends with a walk-off winning FG.

These are “facts” as well.

Saying the Bills “barely beat” Miami in that game is pure opinion...and a warped opinion at that.

The Bills are going to crush Miami this Sunday. Does not matter who is at QB. This has echos of last year and the Pats, where it took, literally hurricane winds for the Pats to barely beat the Bills, and then the Bills went on to crush the Pats sou’s TWICE more, with the ultimate beat down in the playoffs.

It took a blatantly unfair (and dangerous) home field “advantage” created purposely by Miami with a incredible 30+ degree difference between the two team’s sideline, with dangerously high humidity and 120+ degrees on the Bills side....the kind of heat issues that can literally mean life or death.

You are spot on sukie....the Bills “crushed their souls” in the 4th Q of the rematch.

They are going to crush them totally in the playoffs, sending them home with their tail between their legs.....and no amount of Negative Nancy whining spin is going to change that reality.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Bull****. You are implicating negative SPIN...****ty, unrealistic, nonsensical, stupid spin.

Dude youve been banned like 5 times for insulting people. How have you not learned to make a point without personal attacks. Get some self control bro

POTLAND PSILBYLO
01-09-2023, 11:42 AM

What did 'they' beat 'us' by in the first game?

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 11:50 AM
After an inexplicable Josh Allen wounded duck on 4th down....the Bills defense rises to the occasion and Miami LOSES a yard on their next three plays....forcing them to punt form their own ONE yard line.

Then, another unicorn play with the “butt punt”. Instead of either recovering for a TD, a safety is the result, which is a MUCH, MUCH worse result than if the punt would have not hit their guy in the butt.

The Bills would have had the ball really close to winning FG range (probably on the Miami side of e field) instead of a gift free kick and getting the ball on their own 23 yard line.

Yeah...Miami BARELY, with several horseshoes up their butt, “won” that game.

In the second game, the Bills OWNED the Dolphins in the 4th quarter, and performed like a championship team does....with snow coming down in buckets, they get the ball with the score tied, on their own SEVEN YARD line with 5:56 left on the clock.

And then proceed with an AMAZING 15 play 86 yard drive that eats up every second of the 5:56 and ends with a walk-off winning FG.

These are “facts” as well.

Saying the Bills “barely beat” Miami in that game is pure opinion...and a warped opinion at that.

The Bills are going to crush Miami this Sunday. Does not matter who is at QB. This has echos of last year and the Pats, where it took, literally hurricane winds for the Pats to barely beat the Bills, and then the Bills went on to crush the Pats sou’s TWICE more, with the ultimate beat down in the playoffs.

It took a blatantly unfair (and dangerous) home field “advantage” created purposely by Miami with a incredible 30+ degree difference between the two team’s sideline, with dangerously high humidity and 120+ degrees on the Bills side....the kind of heat issues that can literally mean life or death.

You are spot on sukie....the Bills “crushed their souls” in the 4th Q of the rematch.

They are going to crush them totally in the playoffs, sending them home with their tail between their legs.....and no amount of Negative Nancy whining spin is going to change that reality.
We only won by 3. It's an objective fact that we barely beat them.

Forward_Lateral
01-09-2023, 11:54 AM
WHO CARES.

Everyone in this thread needs to just STFU

It's the wildcard round. Regular season is over and done with. Bills finished 13-3.

Stop yapping about the past, like a bunch of hasbeens

Novacane
01-09-2023, 12:00 PM
They win by two...... they beat us!

We win by 3........ we barely beat them!

:rolleyes:

Cali512
01-09-2023, 12:02 PM

We win by 3........ we barely beat them!

Op plays the game of "if we win, hes happy because we win, if we lose, hes happy because hes right"

Best case scenario for op is when we struggle to win. Then hes happy on both sides

Its pretty obvious. When we struggle and win, hes the loudest in the room, when we dominate, he gives us some credit, but as soon as his best case scenarios happen, he's ecstatic because he gets everything he wants

I think its his coping mechanism

Novacane
We only won by 3. It's an objective fact that we barely beat them.

Just as it's a fact they barely beat us but you refuse to say that. You are talking like we barely won and they kicked the **** out of us. And you can't understand why people think you're a dick. :lol:

notacon
Crazy prediction here

bills beat fins

maybe Wishful thinking
go bills
That is not so crazy.

If history has taught us anything, any team can beat another, especially in the playoffs.

The Ravens can absolutely beat Cincy. Yesterday, BAL rested some of the best players, and had their third string QB and it was a VERY close game.

Cincy goes up 17-0 (echos of them going up 22-0 vs Pats) then let them back in the game, barely hanging on to win....a late fumble sealed Baltimore fate. And they did this with Anthony Brown (who??!?!?) at QB, making his first NFL start. Their two best non-QB offensive players sitting down to rest, Mark Andrews and J.K. Robbins.

They are very beatable. Although I suspect they won’t get beat by Baltimore because even if Lamar Jackson comes back, he will not be very effective. And without Jackson, Baltimore is just an average team.

Same with LA Chargers. It would surprise no one if Jax goes onto LA and knocks out the Chargers, who stupidly played almost all of their starters with nothing to gain with a win....lost anyway....and two of the most valuable players, Mike Williams and Joey Bosa getting injured.

There is a reason why there have been rumors of Brandon Staley getting canned. He will fail miserably in the playoffs....he will be out-coached by Doug Peterson by a mile.

The “crazy prediction” could be Bills/Jax AFC Championship.

So....wild card round....Bills beat Miami.....Cincy beats Bal....Jax beats LA....

Second round, Jax stuns KC, Lawrence comes of age on the biggest stage....Jax plays close becaseu they have nothing to lose, and no one expected them to be there, Dog Peterson will have them ready and has already won a SB against all odds, with freakin’ Nick Foles at QB.

Bills beat Cincy at home....Josh Allen outplays Burrow and Cincy’s defense cannot stop Josh when he is on a tear.

Jax comes to Buffalo for the AFC crown.

Bills win....go to their first SB in almost three decades.

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 12:05 PM

We win by 3........ we barely beat them

What? That's exactly my point. They beat us once and we barely beat them in the 2nd game. Both games were tough and this game will be too.

notacon
01-09-2023, 12:05 PM
He plays the game of "if we win, hes happy because win, if we lose, hes happy because hes right"

Best case scenario for op is when we struggle to win. Then hes happy on both sides

Its pretty obvious

Except he’s usually not that happy when we win. It’s more negativity on how we “won” despite “playing poorly” (which is usually bullcrap).

This title to an epic whining negatively thread he started tells it all....

“We got the win, but.... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?highlight=)"

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Just as it's a fact they barely beat us but you refuse to say that. You are talking like we barely won and they kicked the **** out of us. And you can't understand why people think you're a dick. :lol:

Because I used the term "barely" to describe our win but not to describe our loss? The fact that people are nitpicking my posts on that level says more about them than it does about me.

Novacane
01-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Self loathing is stupid.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 12:14 PM
Because I used the term "barely" to describe our win but not to describe our loss? The fact that people are nitpicking my posts on that level says more about them than it does about me.

No, its the little game you like to play thats obvious. You can see right through it, and its consistent throughout every season since the early 2000s (which for a period of time you were right)

But now its more apparent of the game you play, since we are a great team. So you still have the same energy as you did during our drought, but it's easier to call you out on it and its more obvious now

If we win your happy, if we lose your happy because you were right, and if we win you get both. Its obvious, and more apparent than ever

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 12:19 PM
No, its the little game you like to play thats obvious. You can see right through it, and its consistent throughout every season since the early 2000s (which for a period of time you were right)

But now its more apparent of the game you play, since we are a great team. So you still have the same energy as you did during our drought, but it's easier to call you out on it and its more obvious now

If we win your happy, if we lose your happy because you were right, and if we win you get both. Its obvious, and more apparent than ever

Huh? If we win people give me **** for being wrong, and if we lose, people accuse me of caring more about being right than about winning. I know I'm gonna take **** either way. And it's fine- that's what these boards are for. If I cared, I wouldn't say anything in the first place.

Novacane
01-09-2023, 12:29 PM
I am so looking forward to the day we win a SB and OPI starts a " we were just lucky" thread then a "This team will never repeat" thread.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 12:48 PM
Huh? If we win people give me **** for being wrong, and if we lose, people accuse me of caring more about being right than about winning. I know I'm gonna take **** either way. And it's fine- that's what these boards are for. If I cared, I wouldn't say anything in the first place.

Firstly, i know you dont give a **** what people think about you. Thats pretty obvious and one of your strengths

2, im specifically talking about how you go about with your narratives. its a coping mechanism. Ive done it to internally. But you broadcast that insecurity for everyone to see

Cali512
01-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Except he’s usually not that happy when we win. It’s more negativity on how we “won” despite “playing poorly” (which is usually bullcrap).

This title to an epic whining negatively thread he started tells it all....

“We got the win, but.... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/261737-We-got-the-win-but?highlight=)"

When we dominate, thats worst case scenario for him

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that me and notty have been lock step with eachother today should tell you something lol

notacon
01-09-2023, 12:56 PM
When we dominate, thats worst case scenario for him

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that me and notty have been lock step with eachother today should tell you something lol

I think our past disagreement are behind us, and should be. We are on the same team. I can’t say that about every poster here.

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2023, 01:22 PM
WHO CARES.

Everyone in this thread needs to just STFU

It's the wildcard round. Regular season is over and done with. Bills finished 13-3.

Stop yapping about the past, like a bunch of hasbeens

:rofl: Yeah, right...

imbondz
01-09-2023, 04:50 PM
I am so looking forward to the day we win a SB and OPI starts a " we were just lucky" thread then a "This team will never repeat" thread.
Op would be officially banned for life here. He won’t do that. He’ll cry like a baby like we all will when they finally win.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Op would be officially banned for life here. He won’t do that. He’ll cry like a baby like we all will when they finally win.

I dont think he wants us to lose, i think its a coping mechanism to keep his emotions in check in case we dont win

kgun12
01-09-2023, 07:36 PM

Look, there are people on this site that care about this team more than some will ever know. We have lived our entire life wanting a championship. We have given everything to this team. I would name names but I’m afraid I would miss a few names, anyway they know who they are. We have had draft party’s at bowling alley’s, at different bars. We watched them draft RB’s that had torn ACL’s, QB’s after QB, can’t miss DE’s and I think a right footed kicker that was left handed (haha).
I have been able to release my emotions and I thought I’ve done a good job letting go. I thought I let go of home run throwback, wide right, lost helmet and everything else. Watching what happened to Hamlin and his recovery has made me want a championship more than ever and not for me. For Hamlin, McBeane, the fans especially the one who have passed, this team and Josh. He has been a leader throughout this whole ordeal. He’s been emotional, strong, compassionate and most importantly real.
Some of you want to beat up Op because he is so negative, I would say knowing him he is deflecting because when the Bills finally win the SB like imbondz said he’s going to cry like a baby.
Noty is by all accounts cares so much that he comes across like an ASS that nobody want to read, especially his long winded cut and paste posts. But would anyone put themselves out there so much if they did care? God I hope not for his sake! Cntrygal, tries so hard to keep all our us on subject but some of us just don’t listen. She suspends people but tries not to band people for life because she understands their passion, but some that can’t control themselves maybe should be. BTW, her and her mom want a championship ad much as anyone!
Again there are a bunch of us that have been fans since the 60’s and all we want is a SUPER BOWL. I can’t say deserve it because that word means you did something to get rewarded, this city and it’s fans have done everything to get a championship.

kgun12
01-09-2023, 07:47 PM
What I will tell all of you, enjoy what’s happening right now because at any moment we could be back to waiting 17 for another chance. Which for some of us isn’t an option!

Historian
01-10-2023, 01:52 PM
https://scontent-ord5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/324736031_1473877366476635_5813148659837629800_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=6sQtMVY8dgEAX9okfZP&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfCy-9JKk9s1ekbcA_Jh1XDQE9YsSUN9iRgYTM4_d6kgpA&oe=63C289AC

OpIv37
01-10-2023, 02:14 PM

If we actually do win one, I have no idea how I'll react. I've wanted a Bills SB for well over 30 years now, and I know some of you have been around longer than me and it's been a lot more than that.

But, I've never actually wanted anything that long before. I either figured out how to get it or realized I didn't need it and moved on. So, it's completely uncharted territory for me, as I'm sure it is for many of you.

I'm actually nervous about how I'll react if we even ever make it back. Somehow, I'll have to spend 2 weeks acting like a functioning adult when really I won't be able to concentrate on anything. I have no idea how the players and coaches who are actually involved do it.