01-08-2023, 04:25 PM
:squish:. :fishfry: :posrep:

Mad Max
01-08-2023, 04:29 PM
Let’s get it!

TacklingDummy
01-08-2023, 04:33 PM
Should be a good game.

Would love to see a repeat of what they did to NE to open the playoffs last year.

Cntrygal
01-08-2023, 04:34 PM
I had salmon for lunch today!!!

Gibby 2.0
01-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Yah know, I have already purchased my groceries for the coming two weeks, but there is going to be a slight adjustment: bag of peeled shrimp (tail removed), bag of frozen cheese tortellini, bag of shredded parmesan, half a block of cream cheese, 1 leek, stick of butter, 1 pint of heavy cream. In skillet melt half a stick of butter on medium high heat. Meanwhile in sauce pan on medium high heat melt other half stick of butter and add heavy cream, parmesan cheese and cream cheese and leeks. Once mixture is melted add cheese tortellini. Then combine buttered shrimp with tortellini and cheese mixture and stir together and bring to a boil and cook for three to five minutes.

Woodman
01-08-2023, 06:56 PM

Love salmon. :squish:

Night Train
01-08-2023, 07:03 PM
Beating the Fins never gets old. I will hate them forever.

Gibby 2.0
01-08-2023, 07:22 PM

Yup, I have hated Miami for 5 years longer than the cheaties. I started hating Miami in 1990 (I mean not as much as Carwell Gardner hated Bryan Cox, legend has it those two are still throwing punches, and in fact Gardner should lead the charge next week) the year I became a fan. I didn't hate New England until just give it to them in 1998. Beating the Cheats is business. Beating Miami is pleasure. We took care of business, now lets have some pleasure.

Skooby
01-08-2023, 07:44 PM
Squish !!

tomz
01-08-2023, 07:51 PM
Beating Miami in the playoffs…just like the Kelly years!

bleve
01-08-2023, 08:21 PM
Let the squishing commence!

YardRat
01-08-2023, 08:31 PM
:squish:

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-09-2023, 05:33 AM
You know Miami will throw tua out there no matter what

Playing Buffalo is their superbowl

Historian
01-09-2023, 05:55 AM
:squish:

Do Rats eat fish?????

Forward_Lateral
01-09-2023, 06:33 AM
You know Miami will throw tua out there no matter what

Playing Buffalo is their superbowl

I don't know.

They have been under a lot of scrutiny, and I could see them not letting Tua play. It will be interesting to see what comes out of Miami this week.

Kenny
01-09-2023, 08:40 AM
I don't know.

They have been under a lot of scrutiny, and I could see them not letting Tua play. It will be interesting to see what comes out of Miami this week.

Yeah, it'll be interesting. After the Hamlin situation, we'll see how the Tua situation plays out.

OpIv37
01-09-2023, 09:14 AM
Yup, I have hated Miami for 5 years longer than the cheaties. I started hating Miami in 1990 (I mean not as much as Carwell Gardner hated Bryan Cox, legend has it those two are still throwing punches, and in fact Gardner should lead the charge next week) the year I became a fan. I didn't hate New England until just give it to them in 1998. Beating the Cheats is business. Beating Miami is pleasure. We took care of business, now lets have some pleasure.

I don't know. I started really paying attention and following the team circa 1990. The Dolphins were our big rivals. It was always Marino vs Kelly. The rest of the div really wasn't good enough to be in the conversation.

"Just give it to 'em" was a turning point. The NFL decided they were going to do anything they could to help NE control the division. It would be a few more years before NEL got really good and Buffalo fell apart, but that was the beginning of the end for us. Over the next 20 years, NE consistently kicked our asses. They humiliated us. Meanwhile, Miami was just as bad- and often worse- than those mediocre Bills teams. It's been probably 25 years since the last time that both the Bills and Fish were good enough to be competing in the playoffs.

That much time kinda takes the sting out of the rivalry.

Forward_Lateral
01-09-2023, 09:53 AM
I hate the Patriots more than I hate the Dolphins, only because, like OP pointed out, the Dolphins have stunk almost as bad as the Bills since the glory days.

notacon
01-09-2023, 01:51 PM

Wrong kind of fish. Salmon comes from the Pacific, mostly Pacific NW and Alaska.

Appropriately, bottom feeding fish like grouper, comes from around Florida.

I never understood the “Squish the Fish” chant....dolphins are intelligent mammals that does not apply to Miami or Florida....a ****hole state. :D:

notacon
01-09-2023, 01:55 PM

SPOT ON!!!!

I was at the game on September 7, 1980 (https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/9/7/1663185/september-7-1980-bills-end-20-game), when the Bills ended the 20 game losing streak against those ass hats.

The one when the goalposts were torn down and one of the uprights was passed up to the owners box.

Id did not go on the filed that day, but it was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever attended.

Woodman
01-10-2023, 04:53 PM
SPOT ON!!!!

I was at the game on September 7, 1980 (https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/9/7/1663185/september-7-1980-bills-end-20-game), when the Bills ended the 20 game losing streak against those ass hats.

The one when the goalposts were torn down and one of the uprights was passed up to the owners box.

Id did not go on the filed that day, but it was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever attended.

Great memory! :up: :cheers:

Woodman
01-10-2023, 04:57 PM
I hate the Patriots more than I hate the Dolphins, only because, like OP pointed out, the Dolphins have stunk almost as bad as the Bills since the glory days.

Hate em both.

The last buffalo fan
01-10-2023, 05:40 PM
No hate, just love here with me! :bighug:

:gobills:

YardRat
01-10-2023, 06:16 PM
Wrong kind of fish. Salmon comes from the Pacific, mostly Pacific NW and Alaska.

I never understood the “Squish the Fish” chant....dolphins are intelligent mammals that does not apply to Miami or Florida....a ****hole state. :D:

Lake Ontario, Maine, and South Dakota are three of the top five places to fish for salmon.

https://guidesly.com/fishing/blog/the-top-places-to-fish-for-salmon-in-the-united-states

Only 1 of the top 10 is in the Pacific Northwest, although there are 2 in Alaska (same as New York and Maine). Don't think the San Fran Bay area counts as north west.

https://salmonfacts.org/top-10-destinations-for-salmon-fishing-in-the-u-s/#:~:text=Some%20of%20the%20best%20places,that%20fill%20the%20surrounding%20rivers.

notacon
01-10-2023, 08:34 PM
Lake Ontario, Maine, and South Dakota are three of the top five places to fish for salmon.

https://guidesly.com/fishing/blog/the-top-places-to-fish-for-salmon-in-the-united-states

Only 1 of the top 10 is in the Pacific Northwest, although there are 2 in Alaska (same as New York and Maine). Don't think the San Fran Bay area counts as north west.

https://salmonfacts.org/top-10-destinations-for-salmon-fishing-in-the-u-s/#:~:text=Some%20of%20the%20best%20places,that%20fill%20the%20surrounding%20rivers.

Jesus. It was a done in jest and not to be taken as fact.

Lighten up!!

Mike13
01-11-2023, 08:28 AM

Dolphins often eat Bison that are dumb enough to wander near the shore. Food for thought.

Saratoga Slim
01-11-2023, 08:35 AM
Just bought tix. Can't wait to see a good fish squishing. It's good for the soul.

Woodman
01-11-2023, 09:02 AM
Just bought tix. Can't wait to see a good fish squishing. It's good for the soul.

:squish: :squish: :squish:

Enjoy the game young man!

Go Bills!

Woodman
01-11-2023, 09:05 AM
Dolphins often eat Bison that are dumb enough to wander near the shore. Food for thought.
Well I don't allow my Bison anywhere near the water so there you go. :roflmao: