PDA

View Full Version : Damar back in Buffalo

Forward_Lateral
01-09-2023, 02:04 PM
Per the Cincy doctors live on Bills.com right now.

TacklingDummy
01-09-2023, 02:35 PM
Chances he leads team out of tunnel against Miami?

Cali512
01-09-2023, 02:51 PM

The doctors wont want him to go into a adrenaline filled situation. His hearts been through a lot so they will be weary of putting him in that environment

Forward_Lateral
01-09-2023, 03:06 PM

I doubt it, but they did say he watched the game Sunday, and was jumping up and down.

So, maybe in the Superbowl?

ckg927
01-09-2023, 03:17 PM

I know someone else said it before me, but I'll echo it: NO CHANCE.

Even at his age and general health, I wouldn't want to risk a recurrence.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 03:51 PM
Not gonna lie, it would be pretty sweet if they did this (they shouldn't), keep it a secret, then during the players entrances, you hear after Josh Allen (hes always last)

"And number 3" ...pause...*HUGE POP*
"Damarrrr Hamlinnnn"

And he walks out there with the team doctors

Seems cheesy but i think everyone would get hyped

Cntrygal
01-09-2023, 04:51 PM

He could contact my mom on how to conduct a "jailbreak" from the hospital (since he's in the Buffalo hospital now).

imbondz
01-09-2023, 04:58 PM
I wouldn’t want Damar to lift a fork let alone lead the team out the tunnel.

YardRat
01-09-2023, 05:00 PM
He doesn't have to come out of the tunnel, but he could lead the charge like the weekly legends (or whatever they call them) have been doing all year, depending on the weather.

Hell, even just being front-and-center from the owner's box and shown on the jumbotron would put the crowd into a frenzy.

Cali512
01-09-2023, 05:27 PM
I thought this past weekend they wouldve had a 10 second video from the hospital to address the fan and team

Its so weird how he went from a backup safety to the guy i am the most excited to see at a game lol

Woodman
01-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Per the Cincy doctors live on Bills.com right now.

Welcome home!

kgun12
01-09-2023, 09:12 PM
The doctors wont want him to go into an adrenaline filled situation. His hearts been through a lot so they will be weary of putting him in that environment

Really, where do you get this stuff? Like Forward_Lateral be below and this from the two doctors from the Cincinnati hospital said: They said when Hines run that kickoff back Hamlin was jumping up and down and set every alarm in the ICU off! BYTW they said it was pretty cool.

Lead the team out no, but he could be in the Pegula’s private box!

Cali512
01-10-2023, 02:31 AM
Really, where do you get this stuff? Like Forward_Lateral be below and this from the two doctors from the Cincinnati hospital said: They said when Hines run that kickoff back Hamlin was jumping up and down and set every alarm in the ICU off! BYTW they said it was pretty cool.

Lead the team out no, but he could be in the Pegula�s private box!

Read everything in chronological order, itll help

This is the post i responded to, its pretty obvious what i meant, i dont think i couldve made this more apparent

"Chances he leads team out of tunnel against Miami?

Also knowing a man who just had a heart attack shouldnt be running out in front of thousands of people, should be common sense. I didnt have to "get this from" anywhere, its common sense. Keep up

sukie
01-10-2023, 06:51 AM
Remote Jumbotron . Boom stadium explodes.