PDA

View Full Version : hello, bill fans....looking forward to a great game

griesenextmontana
09-19-2002, 07:18 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid31/p0f754c10761c0284ae24467860e7ad9d/fd46efad.gif

hey, i just wanted to wish u guys on a great game this weekend against the broncos.. our defense will be challenge by your explosive weapons at wide reciever...my sleeper on your team is a young fellow i had a pleasure to watch in college by the name of josh reed...i think he could be the difference in the game..but i like griese...lead our team to victory late in the 4th ....

The_Philster
09-19-2002, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the zone...I hope your team does well on Sunday..up until the opening kickoff that is ;)

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2002, 07:30 PM
It will be tough game for sure!!! Good luck but not too much ok???

Dozerdog
09-19-2002, 07:55 PM
Rams? Niners?

What have they ever done on offense? :D

Wake up time for the Four legged Bags of Alpo....er... Broncos....

lordofgun
09-19-2002, 08:37 PM
Welcome GNM! I'm afraid Griese probably won't last through the game though. :D

Creemoredrinker
09-19-2002, 08:41 PM
The truth is we will be hoping our DL gets to your QB to grab a leg each and make a wish. Please ask your team to stay at least 10 yards from the sideline if they are NOT on the field to avoid being covered with Donkey blood.

:shelby:

Shiny Chicken
09-19-2002, 08:42 PM
griese the next montana??? who are you trying to kid??? You don't see us going around trying to say Bledsoe is the next Kelly, do you???... oh wait.... hmmmm

Cntrygal
09-19-2002, 09:25 PM
Welcome griesenextmontana!!!! :)

Since I can't force myself to wish you too much luck this week.... How about good luck for week 4? ;)

casdhf
09-19-2002, 09:28 PM
Griese - next Mark Rypen :D

Tom D
09-19-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Benjudah
griese the next montana??? who are you trying to kid??? You don't see us going around trying to say Bledsoe is the next Kelly, do you???... oh wait.... hmmmm Griesie is going to have a hard enough time being the next Griesie....:mex:

BambinoSux
09-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Brian Griese is the next Bob Griese. Except he ain't never going undefeated.

TigerJ
09-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Welcome to the BFZ, Griesenextmontana. For Buffalo this is a chance to see how the team grades out against a team coached by a future hall of famer. Shanahan is the real deal and the Broncos are not going to lay down for anyone this year.
For the Broncos it's a very different challenge. They beat two highly touted (in the preseason) teams, controlling the things those teams do well. Buffalo was a 3-13 team last year. It may be hard for teams early in the year to get over that fact and prepare for a team with an offence that compares with the Rams offence in terms of weapons. You can argue that Bruce, Holt, Faulk and others are proven talents while Moulds is the only proven talent on the Bills. I know it will take the rest of the season to really validate the talent of the Bills' skill players in the eyes of the rest of the league. I don't know about trying to compare one to one, but It's clear that when a team has taken away one thing the Bills have been able on offence to make that team pay in some other area. Can the Broncos keep up their defensive performance for a third straight week?
Buffalo's defense, as measured by points against doesn't look so impressive, but it was special teams and offensive mistakes in week one that led to the Jets inflated point total. Minnesota has always been able to put points on the board in their dome. I'm not saying Buffalo has a great defense, but I think it may be we've not gotten a real read on the defense is capable of. Denver has a lot of weapons on offense, but Griese, unlike Montana (I might add) has thus far in his career been inconsistent to the point where Shanahan is ready to yank him if he's having a bad outing.

I think one thing is certain. There will not be 84 points scored in this game. Buffalo is absolutely not a guaranteed loser in this game, and the Broncos are not guaranteed winners.

justasportsfan
09-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Welcome Griesenextleaf !

Sabre Ally
09-20-2002, 12:03 AM
:lol: good one justa

Drewpac
09-20-2002, 12:36 PM
I think Griese is more comparable to Kerry Collins. A drunk who was hated by his teammates.

clumping platelets
09-20-2002, 12:50 PM
I gotta play the Denver D vs the Bills :wail:

I hope I don't need points from them :chuckle:

Welcome to BFZ

WCoastFin
09-21-2002, 02:59 PM
Oh my Goodness bro, I repect all Bronco fans but your name......Is not only hilarious but ridicoulus as well....Montana never got drunk and crashed his face on driveways.....

4thAndLong
09-21-2002, 04:06 PM

Or hit a car in a funeral procession (or something like that)

Fat Tony
09-21-2002, 04:10 PM
Or got pulled over twice for doing 100 mph-

No Wait... that was Ricky Williams...

WG
09-21-2002, 04:36 PM
I still don't know why everyone is so hard on Griese.

Testeverde had 210 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 80% compl., and a 118 rating v. us w/o any assistance from the rushing game at all! Why is it unfathomable that Griese w/ Smith, McCaffrey, Sharpe, Anderson, Gary, and Lelie could not only possibly, but very likely do better, coupled with ~ 200 yards rushing?

When is the criticism against TD gonna come for completely ignoring our DL this year?!