X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • griesenextmontana
    • Sep 2002

hello, bill fans....looking forward to a great game

hey, i just wanted to wish u guys on a great game this weekend against the broncos.. our defense will be challenge by your explosive weapons at wide reciever...my sleeper on your team is a young fellow i had a pleasure to watch in college by the name of josh reed...i think he could be the difference in the game..but i like griese...lead our team to victory late in the 4th ....

"I'm thinking more about my assignments and having the belief that we will be able to come back and win the game. People that don't believe they can win the game in those situations aren't going to be successful in winning the game."
    - Brian Griese on trailing in 4th quarter by 14 in K.C.......
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Welcome to the zone...I hope your team does well on Sunday..up until the opening kickoff that is
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

It will be tough game for sure!!! Good luck but not too much ok???

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Rams? Niners?

What have they ever done on offense?

Wake up time for the Four legged Bags of Alpo....er... Broncos....

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Welcome GNM! I'm afraid Griese probably won't last through the game though.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
            Senior Zoner
            • Sep 2002

Geez You Guys are Too Nice to this Donkey Fan

The truth is we will be hoping our DL gets to your QB to grab a leg each and make a wish. Please ask your team to stay at least 10 yards from the sideline if they are NOT on the field to avoid being covered with Donkey blood.

:shelby:

Comment

• Benjudah
              Shinier than your mom
              • Jul 2002

griese the next montana??? who are you trying to kid??? You don't see us going around trying to say Bledsoe is the next Kelly, do you???... oh wait.... hmmmm

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

Welcome griesenextmontana!!!! :)

Since I can't force myself to wish you too much luck this week.... How about good luck for week 4?
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

Griese - next Mark Rypen
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• God
                    In charge- don't U forget it!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Benjudah
                    griese the next montana??? who are you trying to kid??? You don't see us going around trying to say Bledsoe is the next Kelly, do you???... oh wait.... hmmmm
                    Griesie is going to have a hard enough time being the next Griesie....
                    Hey Willis- Let's call Travis
                    Hello Travis? ...*tee hee hee*...This Is Jerry Jones. we want you to be our starter.....*chuckle*...

Comment

• BambinoSux
                      Don't Throw It My Way
                      • Aug 2002

Brian Griese is the next Bob Griese. Except he ain't never going undefeated.
                      I don't believe in no damn curses.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

Welcome to the BFZ, Griesenextmontana. For Buffalo this is a chance to see how the team grades out against a team coached by a future hall of famer. Shanahan is the real deal and the Broncos are not going to lay down for anyone this year.
                        For the Broncos it's a very different challenge. They beat two highly touted (in the preseason) teams, controlling the things those teams do well. Buffalo was a 3-13 team last year. It may be hard for teams early in the year to get over that fact and prepare for a team with an offence that compares with the Rams offence in terms of weapons. You can argue that Bruce, Holt, Faulk and others are proven talents while Moulds is the only proven talent on the Bills. I know it will take the rest of the season to really validate the talent of the Bills' skill players in the eyes of the rest of the league. I don't know about trying to compare one to one, but It's clear that when a team has taken away one thing the Bills have been able on offence to make that team pay in some other area. Can the Broncos keep up their defensive performance for a third straight week?
                        Buffalo's defense, as measured by points against doesn't look so impressive, but it was special teams and offensive mistakes in week one that led to the Jets inflated point total. Minnesota has always been able to put points on the board in their dome. I'm not saying Buffalo has a great defense, but I think it may be we've not gotten a real read on the defense is capable of. Denver has a lot of weapons on offense, but Griese, unlike Montana (I might add) has thus far in his career been inconsistent to the point where Shanahan is ready to yank him if he's having a bad outing.

I think one thing is certain. There will not be 84 points scored in this game. Buffalo is absolutely not a guaranteed loser in this game, and the Broncos are not guaranteed winners.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Welcome Griesenextleaf !
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                            • Jul 2002

good one justa

Comment

• Drewpac
                              • Jul 2002

I think Griese is more comparable to Kerry Collins. A drunk who was hated by his teammates.

Comment

Working...
                              X