Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

I'll save OPI the trouble............The Bills aren't getting past Cinci or KC

What a **** show. Josh can't stop making dumb decisions. McD seems like a deer in headlights to often. Dorsey stinks. This has been going on for 3 months. To expect the light to suddenly come on is dreaming.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: I'll save OPI the trouble............The Bills aren't getting past Cinci or KC

Thanks.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Re: I'll save OPI the trouble............The Bills aren't getting past Cinci or KC

I feel like they just delayed the inevitable.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

BULLCAP!!!!!

Comment

• sukie
          Seriously?
          • Sep 2012

The two picks were on the receivers. Dumb 2 bombs to Davis back to back, still no middle of field attack (which is always successful. But I don’t care. Singletary with the hardest run of his career. Davis woke up. Knox highlife reel grab. Crazy stuff happens.

hills gave up 7 sacks. That is concerning but it’s over. Bills still playing.
          Last edited by sukie; 01-15-2023, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Cool, then negative Nancy’s don’t have to watch of comment on the game afterwards.

Comment

• Cali512
              • Jan 2012

This was a very annoying game, but weve either blown out teams or won close all year. Theres nothing from today that i can say to defend my point, but we will be in every game to the end. Mcdermotts horrible with literally everything on gameday. Bad challenges, gets way to into the emotion of the game, stupid stupid timeouts. I seriously dont get the timeouts when the offenses clock is down to zero and they still havent snapped the ball

Everytime theres a delay of game, my first thought is did WE call a timeout
              Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

If they play the way they did today that will be true.

Comment

• Mad Max
                  Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                  The two picks were on the receivers. Dumb 2 bombs to Davis back to back, still no middle of field attack (which is always successful.
                  You think the first one was on Smoke?

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                    The two picks were on the receivers. Dumb 2 bombs to Davis back to back, still no middle of field attack (which is always successful.

Why were the INT the WR fault? Because Tony Romo said so? I'm not convinced. Why now middle attack? Because Dorsey stinks.

Comment

• notacon
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                      Cool, then negative Nancy’s don’t have to watch of comment on the game afterwards.
                      Yep. Sometimes it’s like watching a toddler having a temper tantrum.

Best way to handle that is to ignore the tantrum

Best way to handle this thread....ignore it.

Like I said in another thread...."All that matters is that you are one point ahead by the end of the game.” In the playoffs, that’s the difference between playing another game, or going home.

The Bills are going to play another game, and Miami is going home.

So...the Negative Nancys can have their
                      tantrum. I don’t give a flying ****.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post

Like I said in another thread...."All that matters is that you are one point ahead by the end of the game.” In the playoffs, that’s the difference between playing another game, or going home.

I've been with you guys all season but today was the worst yet. The defense did a good job against a 3rd string QB but the offense handed them 23 points. That's on top of leaving at least 14 on the field for ourselves. We can not have another performance like that the rest of the way or we're done. No more room for error. I hate to quote OPI but that's just being realistic.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Davis has returned to animal mode.

Diggs was open every play.

Cook is so dangerous ..... develop some real plays for that kid.

Beasley came through.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post

Lmao. We barely beat a 3rd string rookie today.

Next week we will have to play a real QB. Josh threw an INT when it was 17-3, then we gave up a 4th and 8 that lead to a FG, then we couldn’t move the ball in the 2 min drill. Then, with 7 seconds left, McD wasted a timeout and cost us a chance to go for a TD.

Similar stuff has happened pretty much every game since the bye. We keep letting teams hang around and it’s an absolute miracle that we haven’t been caught yet.
                            Last edited by OpIv37; 01-15-2023, 04:25 PM.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Woodman
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Apr 2014

download-1.jpg

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                              X