PDA

View Full Version : Ravens over Bengals or Jackonville vs KC?

Cali512
01-15-2023, 06:03 PM
Obviously we are rooting for baltimore todwy, but part of me would rather jacksonville vs KC. I can see baltimore putting up a better fight vs the bengals rather then vs KC and i can see jacksonville playing KC really tough. I would rather play jacksonville or Baltimore in the championship game

Novacane
01-15-2023, 06:05 PM
I don't want anything to do with Cinci

OpIv37
01-15-2023, 06:21 PM
I don't want anything to do with Cinci
Agreed. I don’t think Jax will be easy but Cincy was taking it to us before the Hamlin incident. And given what what”s-his-name did to us today, I don’t want to see what Burrow can do.

Best case scenario for us is Balt beats Cincy, then next week we beat Jax and Balt beats KC. That’s also the least likely scenario. Cincy will win this week and beat us next week.

TacklingDummy
01-15-2023, 06:23 PM
Is 18/44 for 220 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs now considered good? :snicker:

Forward_Lateral
01-15-2023, 06:23 PM
Agreed. I don’t think Jax will be easy but Cincy was taking it to us before the Hamlin incident. And given what what”s-his-name did to us today, I don’t want to see what Burrow can do.

Best case scenario for us is Balt beats Cincy, then next week we beat Jax and Balt beats KC. That’s also the least likely scenario. Cincy will win this week and beat us next week.

Just ****ing stop already.

Woodman
01-15-2023, 06:25 PM
Is 18/44 for 220 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs now considered good? :snicker:

No it ****ing sucks.

Obviously the gifted points made a major impact.

OpIv37
01-15-2023, 06:27 PM
Just ****ing stop already.

Seriously….

Given how poorly we played in limited action against Cincy, and how we played today given a team that isn’t nearly as good as Cincy and was playing a 3rd string QB, and had a ton of other injuries, give me one logical reason to think we can actually beat Cincy.

Not some theoretical bull**** like “every game is different” or “ different teams match up differently”. Something actually concrete based on how both teams have played.

Novacane
01-15-2023, 06:28 PM
What's his name wasn't the problem. He sucked. Our special teams and offense giving them points was the problem. I hope Josh has that out of his system. If he plays a clean game it'll be another close one that comes down to a bounce or the refs.

Forward_Lateral
01-15-2023, 06:31 PM
Seriously….

Given how poorly we played in limited action against Cincy, and how we played today given a team that isn’t nearly as good as Cincy and was playing a 3rd string QB, and had a ton of other injuries, give me one logical reason to think we can actually beat Cincy.

Not some theoretical bull**** like “every game is different” or “ different teams match up differently”. Something actually concrete based on how both teams have played.

It was 7-3. Relax. Quit being such a pessimistic ahole.

Novacane
01-15-2023, 06:32 PM
Our defense could have held them to a FG after the INT before half. They could have stiffened after the KO out of bounds and after the big punt return. That's 10 points they would have stopped if they'd been playing great. They played good though.

YardRat
01-15-2023, 06:35 PM
I'm rooting for the Ravens, want nothing to do with Cincinnati.