PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so now who are the starters at safety?

Kelly The Dog
09-03-2003, 06:35 PM
Here is what I would like to happen:

1] They start Lawyer Milloy on Sunday. Just to spook the Patriots and to get the crowd to give him an enormous ovation during the introductions, further spooking the Pats. Then just take him out after the first play, and play him as we have planned.

2] Just play him a little to get his feet wet, at SS, alongside PP who will be able to get him in the right positions.

3] Groom Milloy, if he goes along with it, at FS and start him alongside Wire at SS. It may not be Milloy's very best position but all we hear is how interchangeable the two positions are in the Bills 2003 defense. I would prefer Milloy and Wire to any other combination of the four, and still think Wire is going to be a stud SS in this league. The Bills safeties rarely play centerfield anyway. We could disguise blitzes from either side. Receivers are going to be terrified to go over the middle against the Bills now.

4] Play all four of them during the game. I know we have a few three safety packages anyway. Have Reese and PP be back-ups for both positions. Maybe get Wire onto special teams where he will be an absolute killer because he won't have to play safety as much.