X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Season ticket holders question

Have the Bills sold tickets to you for a potential AFC Championship game already? I thought that was standard and then just refund the money if the game never happens.

Was just curious because of all the angry Bengals fans on FB. They're saying that's a slap in the face to the Bengals to already be selling tickets for a potential Buffalo/KC game in Atlanta.
  • fasteddie
    • Mar 2006

Re: Season ticket holders question

STH's have the option of pay as they play for playoff tickets. As long as the Bills advance, the ticket office will charge your credit card on file as long as the team keeps winning, usually the Monday after the latest win.
    It's a lot better way than before where you had to pay for any home games they might play, and then get refunds for any games not played.

Comment

• Discotrish
      Raging hypocrite and resident troll
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
      Have the Bills sold tickets to you for a potential AFC Championship game already? I thought that was standard and then just refund the money if the game never happens.

Was just curious because of all the angry Bengals fans on FB. They're saying that's a slap in the face to the Bengals to already be selling tickets for a potential Buffalo/KC game in Atlanta.
      They're selling for ALL the potential games. Why is it a slap just to the Bengals?
      Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Discotrish View Post
        They're selling for ALL the potential games. Why is it a slap just to the Bengals?
        That's what I thought.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

I think what the Bengals are trying to say is that because this a neutral site game it is "different"

But the Bills sold extra tickets to all three potential home playoff games a month ago and I assume all teams did. (I got extras to a potential AFC Championship game, which now don't exist)

I had signed up for the buy in for my regular seats already as well
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Discotrish View Post
            It pissed them off because the assumption was that the Bills would defeat them without a second thought, hence triggering the neutral field mechanism.

Essentially selling tickets before playing them.

Comment

Working...
            X