• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Balls and Goats

No it's not to early.

Balls..........The fans who wasted their money and froze their asses off only to see the Bills not show up.

Goats.......Mcdermott. He has his strengths but having his team prepared is not one of them. Frazier sucks but Mcdermott wants the tampa 2. He needs to step away from the defense and let a guy who's not a 1 trick pony call the defense. There's times to play the cover 2 but it's all Mcd and Leslie run.

Fraizer.......as long as he's here we are not winning a SB. Just accept it.

Dorsey............He doesn't deserve a 2nd year

Oline..............need at least 3.

D line..................they were DOMINATED by 3 back ups. We don't have a stud. Just a bunch of guys.

Edmunds...........he was bad today. Unless Mcd hires a new DC who will play him where he belongs I let him walk.

Josh..........I hope he's been playing hurt because he hasn't been good enough.

Beane................he can't fix the OL. He's tried. He just sucks at it.

Big game Gabe................another drop. We need WR's.

Mckenzie.......why is he even here?

Overall a nice season but who cares. We're good enough to dominate a week AFCE. If Miami and NY get a QB that will change. We're not good enough to get past the top echelon teams.
  • GreedoII
    • Aug 2007

Re: Balls and Goats

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
    No it's not to early.

Balls..........The fans who wasted their money and froze their asses off only to see the Bills not show up.

Goats.......Mcdermott. He has his strengths but having his team prepared is not one of them. Frazier sucks but Mcdermott wants the tampa 2. He needs to step away from the defense and let a guy who's not a 1 trick pony call the defense. There's times to play the cover 2 but it's all Mcd and Leslie run.

Fraizer.......as long as he's here we are not winning a SB. Just accept it.

Dorsey............He doesn't deserve a 2nd year

Oline..............need at least 3.

D line..................they were DOMINATED by 3 back ups. We don't have a stud. Just a bunch of guys.

Edmunds...........he was bad today. Unless Mcd hires a new DC who will play him where he belongs I let him walk.

Josh..........I hope he's been playing hurt because he hasn't been good enough.

Beane................he can't fix the OL. He's tried. He just sucks at it.

Big game Gabe................another drop. We need WR's.

Mckenzie.......why is he even here?

Overall a nice season but who cares. We're good enough to dominate a week AFCE. If Miami and NY get a QB that will change. We're not good enough to get past the top echelon teams.
    Considering it was almost 20 effing years since this team was relevant at one point. I'll take what we got. Sometimes the squirrel gets the nut. Just ask Peyton Manning and John Elway

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Goats

O-line
      D-Line
      Coaching
      Refs.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by GreedoII View Post
        Considering it was almost 20 effing years since this team was relevant at one point. I'll take what we got. Sometimes the squirrel gets the nut. Just ask Peyton Manning and John Elway

Ah. One of those don't say anything about our boys fans. They made the playoffs. Sorry, I want a championship or don't really care.

Comment

• GreedoII
          • Aug 2007

Ah. One of those don't say anything about our boys fans. They made the playoffs. Sorry, I want a championship or don't really care.
          well you have to make the playoffs to do that now don't you? just get a good night sleep. You will forget all about this game by Tuesday

Comment

• Discotrish
            Raging hypocrite and resident troll
            • Nov 2003

What team was THIS? My goodness that was painful.

I would've taken the field goal at the end to keep the game alive. Why concede early?

I was VERY disappointed as we were driving in the second half. We had a third and SHORT and Josh went for the long ball (incomplete) to Gabe. The heck! We need to keep moving the chains. It completely took the wind from the sails of our of our (finally) moving offense. Gave them the ball right back and it just got more depressing from there.
            Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by GreedoII View Post
              well you have to make the playoffs to do that now don't you? just get a good night sleep. You will forget all about this game by Tuesday
              I've already over it. It's a game. I've got important things to worry about but for the next hour or two I'll take the time to talk about how this team isn't built to win a SB. Hopefully this will convince them to make some changes.

Comment

• GreedoII
                • Aug 2007

I've already over it. It's a game. I've got important things to worry about but for the next hour or two I'll take the time to talk about how this team isn't built to win a SB. Hopefully this will convince them to make some changes.
                well it has too if they have to deal with Burrow and Mahomes for the next 15yrs

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

BALLS:

Allen. Tried....got no help whatsoever.
                  Knox. Same....a couple nice grabs.
                  Historian. For giving up his seats in what was dubbed a Super Bowl year. Pshaw.

GOATS:

The fans who wasted their money and froze their asses off only to see the Bills not show up.

The local media, who had no other news stories this week except this lame-ass football game.

Both Coordinators. They were equally terrible today.

BTW, here's my gameball, it came Friday:

Last edited by Historian; 01-22-2023, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Discotrish
                    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                    • Nov 2003

Beasley. Showed why we need him for first downs.

Maybe go for the first down instead of the long ball to Gabe on third and short.
                    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• kgun12
                      • Jul 2002

Goats:

I know the defense played very bad today but Edmunds first half might have be the worst half of football I’ve seen a LBer play. Just rewatch the game.

Tre White

Jordan Poyer, that good bye he gave the other day really was good bye because he didn’t show up today.

Offensive play calling. Two long drives to start the game and we don’t run the ball. If nothing else you give the D a rest. Oh and BTW, on third and two we can throw short.

All the Bills fans that sold there tickets to the Bengals fans!
                      Retired Air Traffic Controller
                      USAF VETERAN
                      DAV

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Discotrish View Post
                        What team was THIS? My goodness that was painful.

I would've taken the field goal at the end to keep the game alive. Why concede early?

I was VERY disappointed as we were driving in the second half. We had a third and SHORT and Josh went for the long ball (incomplete) to Gabe. The heck! We need to keep moving the chains. It completely took the wind from the sails of our of our (finally) moving offense. Gave them the ball right back and it just got more depressing from there.
                        Josh has been making poor decisions like that all year. Daboll caged the wild beast. Dorsey was Josh's personal choice because he would let his dumb animal side free.

Josh is a hell of an athlete and can be the best QB in the league with the right OC.

Dorsey ain't that guy and we better not waste precious years before it's realized.

Comment

• GreedoII
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
                          Josh has been making poor decisions like that all year. Daboll caged the wild beast. Dorsey was Josh's personal choice because he would let his dumb animal side free.

Josh is a hell of an athlete and can be the best QB in the league with the right OC.

Dorsey ain't that guy and we better not waste precious years before it's realized.
                          so why were they the #2 offense again?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Goats

Coaching: The Bengals go after Allen all game. The Bills, with 3 backups on the Cincy oline, no pressure.

Comment

• kgun12
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post

I agree, Josh needs someone on him all the time. They talked about this during the Giants game yesterday. Dabol has brought a calming influence to Jones.
                              Retired Air Traffic Controller
                              USAF VETERAN
                              DAV

Comment

Working...
                              X