PDA

View Full Version : If we were under the radar...

LABillzFan
09-03-2003, 06:48 PM
...we're not anymore.

There was a bit of speculation (as there typically is from Bills fans) that we get no respect for what we've accomplished in the off-season. All these professional NFL prognasticators come out and say "NE had the best off-season" or "KC had the best..." This, of course, pisses off a lot of Bills fans.

There are no more questions.

The Milloy signing seals the deal and the only person who can't see that we have a legitimate shot down at the title is Stevie Wonder.

lordofgun
09-03-2003, 06:49 PM
:rofl: Stevie Wonder.

We are for real and no one can deny it!

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 06:53 PM
All we need is for Josh Reed to step up to the plate and we will dancing!! :D

LABillsFan
09-03-2003, 07:13 PM
Nice name, think of that one by yourself?

helmetguy
09-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

We are for real and no one can deny it!

For some reason, admitting the Bills are for real scares the hell out of the TV talking heads and non-Bills fans alike. The specter of the Bills shedding to "Oh-for-the Super Bowl" mantle is particularly rough for them to handle; if for no other reason than they'd actually have to eschew the old, stale jokes.

LABillzFan
09-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
Nice name, think of that one by yourself?

No, I couldn't come up with one myself, but I ran across this football-humping dog in a Bills helmet, and he suggested it to me.

Actually, I just carried it over from TBD.

LABillsFan
09-03-2003, 07:44 PM
It's a little too close for comfort. There could be confusion in regards to who said what. After all I have an image to uphold.

The_Philster
09-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
For some reason, admitting the Bills are for real scares the hell out of the TV talking heads and non-Bills fans alike. The specter of the Bills shedding to "Oh-for-the Super Bowl" mantle is particularly rough for them to handle; if for no other reason than they'd actually have to eschew the old, stale jokes.

You know what I say to those types?
Tough!!! :mad: We're gonna go to the big game and :angry: WIN IT!!!!