PDA

View Full Version : Question OC/DC?

kgun12
01-22-2023, 08:08 PM
Okay, with all the posts saying Dorsey and Frazier most go, who would you replace them with?

I would love to get someone from the West Coast tree. My DC pick was Jim Schwartz but Cleveland just signed him.

Lexwhat
01-22-2023, 08:10 PM
Vic Fangio is the best DC in the league... Rumors are he may join Sean Payton, but he would be my choice.

Id take Frank Reich as OC. Obvious Buffalo connection.... I am undecided if Dorsey deserves another year, but only if the OLine is rebuilt.

Novacane
01-22-2023, 08:13 PM
Frank Reich.

Kenny
01-22-2023, 08:15 PM
Vic Fangio 100%

For OC, I'd leave Dorsey. The offense was on fire the first half of the season. Need to give him a chance.

YardRat
01-22-2023, 08:43 PM
I wouldn't mess with Dorsey yet, he gets another season. If Josh doesn't get his head out of his ass and back in the game, though, Ken might not last much longer than '23.

Schwartz would have been my first choice too.

Fangio has a good resume', and I can't think of a younger up-and-comer at the moment.

Mad Max
01-22-2023, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't mess with Dorsey yet, he gets another season. If Josh doesn't get his head out of his ass and back in the game, though, Ken might not last much longer than '23.

Schwartz would have been my first choice too.

Fangio has a good resume', and I can't think of a younger up-and-comer at the moment.

Josh plays with his head in his ass as often as he does as a result of a garbage OL AND Dorsey’s play calling.

Saratoga Slim
01-22-2023, 09:00 PM
Josh isn’t the type of guy that ignores coaching or goes totally rogue. If he was being coached up on taking what the defense gives him, I fully believe he’d be doing it. He showed he’s fully capable of doing exactly that through the playoffs last year and first six or so games this one.

I have a hard time not blaming Dorsey for what seemed like a totally intentional change in philosophy. It’s like he was running Daboll’s offense to keep from making waves, and then at some point said “nah we’re doing it my way now”

I didn’t always love Daboll’s plan, but I could always tell he had a plan. With Dorsey it just seems like we’re back to playground ball

Buffalogic
01-22-2023, 09:02 PM
Reich and Fangio is the dream scenario

kgun12
01-22-2023, 09:07 PM
Looking at Ingtar what the Bills need to do. He explains why Josh has looked so bad. Receivers running undisciplined routes has caused a lot of the problems for him. He hasn’t liked very confident since the bye, Ingtar explains why.

Novacane
01-22-2023, 09:12 PM
Looking at Ingtar what the Bills need to do. He explains why Josh has looked so bad. Receivers running undisciplined routes has caused a lot of the problems for him. He hasn’t liked very confident since the bye, Ingtar explains why.

Ok. Can Frazier and the WR coach. Dorsey can coach 2023 on probation.

justasportsfan
01-22-2023, 09:39 PM
For OC, I'd leave Dorsey. The offense was on fire the first half of the season. Need to give him a chance.

Josh made him look better than he is. With Beasely and Brown back, Dorsey didn't even know how to use them. Dorsey made Hines, Cook , Mckenz8e useless in the short game .

Turf
01-22-2023, 09:42 PM
They both laid a major egg today.

Lexwhat
01-22-2023, 09:45 PM
Josh made him look better than he is. With Beasely and Brown back, Dorsey didn't even know how to use them. Dorsey made Hines, Cook , Mckenz8e useless in the short game .

K.Toney came in and immediately was a part of Andy’s Reid’s offense.

Nyheim Hines? A $5 million dollar a year kick returner.

Buffalogic
01-22-2023, 09:47 PM
Dorsey is a complete train wreck. The just complete lack of designed QB runs was brutal to watch. We should have leaned on that heavily with how we were struggling to get first downs.

He's in over his head.

kingJofNYC
01-22-2023, 10:32 PM
They brought in Joe Brady in the offseason, hopefully someone comes and grabs him in the offseason. He's a vertical pass oriented guy, at least he was at LSU with Chase and Jefferson, and while that's great I want Frank on this roster one way or another.

Perfect QB coach, give him a title, just bring his ass here, you can keep Dorsey too. Brady, who cares about that dude, have to sacrifice someone.

kgun12
01-22-2023, 10:35 PM

And the OC needs to make sure his position coaches are being held accountable for their position players.

Woodman
01-22-2023, 10:46 PM
Fangio and whoever he wants with him and a lotta $$$$$$

cookie G
01-22-2023, 10:59 PM
Jim Leonhard for DC if they can't get Fangio.

Mr. Pink
01-22-2023, 11:02 PM
Neither are going anywhere.

BillsFanCupp38
01-22-2023, 11:28 PM
Just a reminder that Chad Henne lead a 98 yard drive for KC. Offense is way too hard for this team. There is a better way.

Cali512
01-23-2023, 02:43 AM
Fangio, Kafka/Reich