PDA

View Full Version : Those attending must give the pansy fans alot of crap!!!

njsue
09-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Especially since the # of them attending is in the thousands.
It is like a swarm of green eyed flys. YUCK!!:bones:

XNOUGHT
09-03-2003, 06:51 PM
I hope your the only person who thinks like this.

Halbert
09-03-2003, 06:51 PM
Yeah, give 'em crap but by all means be nice about it. As much as we love it sometimes we forget it's just a game. I've had to rescue more fans from opposing teams than I care to admit.

justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Well we gotta beat them first or we'll even look worse since we got Milloy.

Welcome to the Bledsoe Milloy Bowl !!!!!

JayWood
09-03-2003, 07:21 PM
I have to drive up in a bus for 8 hrs on saturday with a bunch of Pats fans (What hell that will be) But once i enter the Ralph with the rest of you I will be at home. I dont care how many people they are sending. Its our house so lets make lots of noise

helmetguy
09-03-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
I've had to rescue more fans from opposing teams than I care to admit.

Me too! Then again, some guys just continue to be stoopid. If that happens, he's on his own. If he wants to throw himself to the wolves, that's HIS problem!

lordofgun
09-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Yeah, give 'em crap but by all means be nice about it. As much as we love it sometimes we forget it's just a game. I've had to rescue more fans from opposing teams than I care to admit.

Be still my bleeding heart. ;)

LtBillsFan66
09-03-2003, 08:50 PM
I'm going to pop their ***** tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Philster
09-03-2003, 09:26 PM

And you had to be rescued from opposing fans as well. ;)
Originally posted by helmetguy
Me too! Then again, some guys just continue to be stoopid. If that happens, he's on his own. If he wants to throw himself to the wolves, that's HIS problem!

No doubt...I don't do much about hassling the opposing fans...until they start shooting off their mouths. :evil:

Halbert
09-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Me too! Then again, some guys just continue to be stoopid. If that happens, he's on his own.
Yeah, I know where you’re coming from.

I went to college in Buffalo and there were always tons of NY’ers that came to Buffalo to get as far away from their parents as they could yet still be eligible for state college. A great many of them were my friends. And then there were the idiots that would come to the Rich to stand up in the third quarter of a Jet 31-7 lead and shout about how the Bills sucked Richard-something. Why not just wear a “kick my ass” sign on your back and talk about having relations with yo mama? All you can do is shake your head.

Originally posted by The_Philster
And you had to be rescued from opposing fans as well. ;)

lol. It didn’t go that far. Fortunately pacifism still confounds some neanderthals.

XNOUGHT
09-03-2003, 10:30 PM
The Pats fans yelled at a bunch of Squeeler fan last year.

But they asked for it.

That @%$@& SB win by the Pats was no @^&#% fluke! :pow: :pow: :pow: :pow:

bob the football fan
09-03-2003, 10:40 PM
As Forrest Gump Said "Stupid is as stupid does."

LtBillsFan66
09-03-2003, 10:43 PM
I'm going to extend my hand out to shake every Pats fan, and when they go to shake, I'm going to pull it away and say, psyche!

:psyche: