PDA

View Full Version : Who is a must stay

Cali512
01-23-2023, 02:54 AM
Who do you want to stay?

Allen, Cook, Diggs (i want him to stay, but i think he may cause issues this OS), Davis, Shakir, Knox, Dawkins (RT), Morse, Miller, Rousseau, Oliver, Milano, Elam, White, Hyde, Johnson

Poyer was garbage during the playoffs, i hate to say. Money wise, idk what to do. Im not even sure about white. They call defensive holding more than ever now and white has always walked that fine line. He gets one more year, if he struggles, trade him.

Buffalogic
01-23-2023, 06:47 AM
All UFA can walk.

DraftBoy
01-23-2023, 07:14 AM
We didn't win so nobody is a must stay. The closest is Allen without question, but everybody should be evaluated even though they won't be.

Chet
01-23-2023, 07:16 AM
Allen, Diggs, and the rookies. Don’t care about the rest

sukie
01-23-2023, 07:23 AM
Milano Bass any rookie contract should be considered due to cap,

who decides the staying or going part? I know there is the cap aspects. But talent wise is it the coaching staff? Evaluators should be evaluated themselves.

DraftBoy
01-23-2023, 07:36 AM

who decides the staying or going part? I know there is the cap aspects. But talent wise is it the coaching staff? Evaluators should be evaluated themselves.

I'd move on from Milano and Bernard in a second for the right trade. I'd like a complete reset at the entire LB group.

sahlensguy
01-23-2023, 07:52 AM

Accountability from the top will be put to a test. With a defensive HC and a bust of a rookie OC, it's no wonder our offense had no flow. Kim's health is unfortunate for her and the direction of the team. I'm expecting status quo with no major shakeup, unfortunately.

Forward_Lateral
01-23-2023, 08:07 AM
I'd move on from Milano and Bernard in a second for the right trade. I'd like a complete reset at the entire LB group.
I'd move on from the entire scheme.

Playing a base 5 DB scheme, nickel, whatever you want to call it, is pointless when you have LBs that are terrible in coverage. The Bills got THRASHED in the middle of the field all season long. For whatever reason, the defensive staff refused to change it.

kingJofNYC
01-23-2023, 08:43 AM
Poyers body was destroyed, he wasn’t the same down the stretch because the dude was wrecked.

As for who stays, lists don’t matter when you are up against the cap, their cap number decides that. Edmunds and Poyer are gone, there’s just no way to fit them in while trying to improve the OL. They’ve given a bunch of contracts to guys in recent years, they’re all staying. I’d try to trade Gabe Davis. I like him as a person, but you won’t be able to pay him so get what you can for him from a team bereft at WR, Giants or Bears quickly come to mind. Doesn’t really matter who stays on DL, Von and Rousseau only ones with long term deals and big cap impacts.

sukie
01-23-2023, 08:53 AM
Poyers body was destroyed, he wasn’t the same down the stretch because the dude was wrecked.

As for who stays, lists don’t matter when you are up against the cap, their cap number decides that. Edmunds and Poyer are gone, there’s just no way to fit them in while trying to improve the OL. They’ve given a bunch of contracts to guys in recent years, they’re all staying. I’d try to trade Gabe Davis. I like him as a person, but you won’t be able to pay him so get what you can for him from a team bereft at WR, Giants or Bears quickly come to mind. Doesn’t really matter who stays on DL, Von and Rousseau only ones with long term deals and big cap impacts.

Rousseau on a rookie deal still. Agree about Poyer and perhaps Hyde as well just to get cheaper and young.

fat guys and weapons…

Gibby 2.0
01-23-2023, 08:58 AM
Of the UFAs? Martin and franchise Poyer

TacklingDummy
01-23-2023, 05:13 PM
This team really is Josh Allen and the scrubs.

Allen, Diggs, Cook, Elam, Miller, Bass, Milano, Shakir, Davis, Benford

On fence…Spencer Brown, Dawkins, Beasley, White, Hyde, Hines, Johnson, Jackson, Lawson

The Bills signed the following 13 players to reserve/future contracts:
OL Alec Anderson
DT Eli Ankou
QB Matt Barkley
DT Cortez Broughton
DT Brandin Bryant
TE Zach Davidson
CB Ja'Marcus Ingram
WR KeeSean Johnson
DE Kingsley Jonathan
OL Greg Mancz
CB Kyler McMichael
WR Dezmon Patmon
OL Ryan Van Demark

kgun12
01-23-2023, 06:34 PM
This team really is Josh Allen and the scrubs.

Allen, Diggs, Cook, Elam, Miller, Bass, Milano, Shakir, Davis, Benford

On fence…Spencer Brown, Dawkins, Beasley, White, Hyde, Hines, Johnson, Jackson, Lawson

The Bills signed the following 13 players to reserve/future contracts:
OL Alec Anderson
DT Eli Ankou
QB Matt Barkley
DT Cortez Broughton
DT Brandin Bryant
TE Zach Davidson
CB Ja'Marcus Ingram
WR KeeSean Johnson
DE Kingsley Jonathan
OL Greg Mancz
CB Kyler McMichael
WR Dezmon Patmon
OL Ryan Van Demark

I like your list but I’d keep Johnson, Hines and Beasley if the OC whoever he is figures out how to use them!