PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills hold pick No. 27 in 2023 NFL Draft

Woodman
01-23-2023, 10:03 AM
https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2023/1/23/23567391/nfl-draft-order-2023-buffalo-bills-brandon-beane-sean-mcdermott

The Buffalo Bills (https://www.buffalorumblings.com/) hold the No. 27 overall pick in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft (https://www.sbnation.com/nfl-draft). Their position was finalized at the conclusion of this weekend’s divisional-round playoff games, which saw the Bills fall, 27-10, to the Cincinnati Bengals (https://www.cincyjungle.com/) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, NY.

This year’s draft will mark the seventh involving head coach Sean McDermott, and the sixth run by general manager Brandon Beane. Buffalo’s personnel men have their work cut out for them this offseason, with plenty of pending free agents to make decisions on and overall improvements needed if the team is going to compete with Cincinnati and Kansas City, at minimum, for the conference next season.

DraftBoy
01-23-2023, 01:09 PM
Preliminary Targets in no particular order:
OT Paris Johnson - Ohio State
WR Jordan Addison - USC
OT Peter Skoronski - Northwestern
RB Jahmyr Gibbs - Alabama
OG Andrew Vorhees - USC
SS Brandon Branch - Alabama

sahlensguy
01-23-2023, 01:18 PM
Can't have too many CBs...

Woodman
01-23-2023, 09:36 PM

Pick

<figure class="nfl-o-ranked-item__figure" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
</figure><figure class="nfl-o-ranked-item__figure" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"></figure><figure class="nfl-o-ranked-item__figure" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"></figure>
Buffalo Bills (https://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalo-bills/)

Jordan Addison, WR

School: USC
Year: Junior

The crafty pass-catcher would add another playmaker to an explosive arsenal around quarterback Josh Allen (https://www.nfl.com/players/josh-allen-4/).

sahlensguy
01-23-2023, 09:59 PM
Can he block?

Cali512
01-24-2023, 02:27 AM
idk much about the prospects but we are in a primary position for MLB. Queen, Leonard, Werner, Lloyd were late firsts-3rd round picks

Anyone know much about trenton simpson?

TacklingDummy
01-24-2023, 05:49 AM
OL, S, WR, DT, LB, and sadly DE

No RB, QB, CB, P, K, FB

YardRat
01-24-2023, 06:10 AM
idk much about the prospects but we are in a primary position for MLB. Queen, Leonard, Werner, Lloyd were late firsts-3rd round picks

Anyone know much about trenton simpson?

I'm not seeing the depth at the MLB position like last year, not even close. Beane's going to have to pull out a Josh Allen-one eye closed-tongue sticking out-60 yard dime with a pass rusher hanging off his waist-for a TD-type bullseye selection to get a decent starter for this season.

DraftBoy
01-24-2023, 06:43 AM
I'm not seeing the depth at the MLB position like last year, not even close. Beane's going to have to pull out a Josh Allen-one eye closed-tongue sticking out-60 yard dime with a pass rusher hanging off his waist-for a TD-type bullseye selection to get a decent starter for this season.

They could go for a To'o To'o type. But he's going to be the same mold as Bernard and Milano. Above average athleticism with good tackling ability but lacks instincts to attack the LOS consistently.

DraftBoy
01-24-2023, 06:46 AM
Some people are going to get really excited about Trenton Simpson out of Clemson, but he a big wildcard since he's not really a good fit at any classic LB position but could be an incredible weapon in an innovative defensive scheme. In other words if we stick with Frazier, and I expect us to, then he's not going to be a good fit.

Woodman
01-24-2023, 07:37 AM
Would we trade Edmunds assuming Frazier moves on?

Can't see us giving the contract he would want or receive in the market.

Forward_Lateral
01-24-2023, 07:44 AM
Trade out of round 1, get extra picks. Start using the New England methodology that worked for 25 years. Your success rate might be 50%, but if you have 10 picks instead of 8, you will have 5 successes instead of 4.

Mr. Pink
01-24-2023, 07:46 AM
Addison is too slow and is not what we need at the WR position.

Woodman
01-24-2023, 07:46 AM
Trade out of round 1, get extra picks. Start using the New England methodology that worked for 25 years. Your success rate might be 50%, but if you have 10 picks instead of 8, you will have 5 successes instead of 4.

Seattle has certainly done very well with the trade down mentality as well ..... just gotta find a dance partner.

ParanoidAndroid
01-24-2023, 02:45 PM
Hyatt from Tennessee at 27 or Rashee Rice in the 2nd if we go WR.
I think we more urgently need to invest in the O line at 27 and there's a few that should be there. We need a RT and LG immediately. A center to develop would be a good idea, too.
If Josh didn't constantly get chased out of the pocket Sunday, our WRs would have looked much better.

The O line got worse as the season progressed.

YardRat
01-24-2023, 04:32 PM
I like Hyatt from Tennessee.

Don't like To'o To'o from Bama.

cookie G
01-25-2023, 03:14 PM
Yeah time to move way from the ledge and move forward. Im not really caring about the playoffs anymore anyway.

FIrst preliminary mock draft. Not that it will matter. We'll spend the first 3 rounds on the DL and get 3 underachievers.

27. Broderick Jones - OT Georgia We need help on the Oline. Lucky to get him.

67. Steve Avila -OG TCU More help, but Im not fully sold. He's huge at nearly 340. Consensus All American at LG, but also played 2 years at center. 8 hurries, 0 sacks last year and a mover in the run game. But you get the idea. Find a good interior lineman in round 2. If not him, there will be others.

Still...idk. I have Cody Ford/Will Hernandez vibes also. We'll see how he does that the Senior Bowl/Combine.

91. Demarvion Overshown - MLB Texas He's fun to watch. 6'4" 225lbs and a former safety. He has some misses, but he attacks. Fast and very good in coverage. 1st team all Big 12 with 96 tackles.

128. Jammie Robinson - S Florida St. He hits, he tackles, he covers, he makes plays.

135. Charlie Jones - WR Purdue Go ahead, say it, he did nothing at UB. One of the most productive WR's in college football last year, over 1300 yards and more than 12 TDs. He can get open. And he does so often.

137. KJ Henry - Edge CLemson At spot 137, he's worth a shot. Not many sacks, but had 50 pressures. This DL needs pressures.

160. Byron Young - Edge Tennessee Juco transfer, came up the hard way. Ended up at Tennessee and became an ALl-SEC first teamer. 7 sacks last year, 12 tfls and 14 QB pressures. More speed for the outside rush, something we are seriously lacking.

Sleeper guy in the late rounds/UDFA:

Devonnsha Maxwell- DT Tenn-CHatanooga 6'3"300 lbs He put up some serious numbers in the Southern Conference. 37.5 career sacks, 55 TFLs. 3 time All Southern Coference.

You can see he's athletic, but one major flaw. His first step is up, rather than forward, and he plays too high. If someone can correct that, he could be special.

He'll be at the Shrine Bowl and I think the Senior Bowl.

Forward_Lateral
01-25-2023, 03:15 PM
Cookie, do you think Overshown might get drafted with intent to move him back to safety?

Woodman
01-25-2023, 03:29 PM
Do we have a 2nd round pick?

Pick 67 would be in the 3rd is why I ask.

Forward_Lateral
01-25-2023, 03:38 PM

Yeah, it's pick 59. He must've just read it wrong. The other picks are all in the right spots

cookie G
01-25-2023, 03:48 PM
Cookie, do you think Overshown might get drafted with intent to move him back to safety?

Nah, they moved him from safety because going to be a better LB. I hate to say it, but he looks a lot like Edmunds in terms of missed tackles. but that's because a) his limited experience at the position and b) he plays at 90 miles per hour. They actually play him outside and as a pass rusher quite a bit.

BUt hthe talent is there. And you're using a 3rd round on him, rather than a 1st and a third. I expect a learning curve.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a trade down. Not sure where the extra pick was. Idk, I did it last night.

sukie
01-25-2023, 04:06 PM
Would we trade Edmunds assuming Frazier moves on?

Can't see us giving the contract he would want or receive in the market.

Trade should have happened last year. He’s a free agent free to waltz in down the road scott free… no compensation to Buffalo.

Woodman
01-25-2023, 04:26 PM
Trade should have happened last year. He’s a free agent free to waltz in down the road scott free… no compensation to Buffalo.

Tags how many varieties are there?

Ed
01-25-2023, 05:19 PM
Mel Kiper put out his first Mock 1.0 today. You need espn+ to see all of it, but here's the Bills pick:

27. Buffalo Bills
Derick Hall, DE/OLB, Auburn

The Bills have one of the league's best rosters, but they could lose a few defenders in free agency, including Jordan Poyer, Tremaine Edmunds and Shaq Lawson. They need to restock in this draft. And even though Buffalo has used first- or second-round picks on Greg Rousseau, Boogie Basham and AJ Epenesa in the past three drafts, its depth on the edge has to get better. That's why I see Hall, who had 15.5 sacks over the past two seasons, as a stellar fit on Day 1. He could turn into a steal here.

On the other side of the ball, I almost went with offensive tackle Cody Mauch (North Dakota State), who could play guard early in his career before becoming the team's long-term left tackle. Guard O'Cyrus Torrence (Florida) could be another option.

Ginger Vitis
01-25-2023, 05:36 PM
No DTs are signed past 2023... need to add one in draft

kgun12
01-25-2023, 05:49 PM
Mel Kiper put out his first Mock 1.0 today. You need espn+ to see all of it, but here's the Bills pick:

27. Buffalo Bills
Derick Hall, DE/OLB, Auburn

The Bills have one of the league's best rosters, but they could lose a few defenders in free agency, including Jordan Poyer, Tremaine Edmunds and Shaq Lawson. They need to restock in this draft. And even though Buffalo has used first- or second-round picks on Greg Rousseau, Boogie Basham and AJ Epenesa in the past three drafts, its depth on the edge has to get better. That's why I see Hall, who had 15.5 sacks over the past two seasons, as a stellar fit on Day 1. He could turn into a steal here.

On the other side of the ball, I almost went with offensive tackle Cody Mauch (North Dakota State), who could play guard early in his career before becoming the team's long-term left tackle. Guard O'Cyrus Torrence (Florida) could be another option.

I talked about Cody March in another thread. This is what I said..

Maybe not first round but this kid is a mauler!!!

Cody Mauch North Dakota State! He’s as aggressive and nasty.

Oaf
01-25-2023, 11:59 PM
Yeah time to move way from the ledge and move forward. Im not really caring about the playoffs anymore anyway.

FIrst preliminary mock draft. Not that it will matter. We'll spend the first 3 rounds on the DL and get 3 underachievers.

27. Broderick Jones - OT Georgia We need help on the Oline. Lucky to get him.

67. Steve Avila -OG TCU More help, but Im not fully sold. He's huge at nearly 340. Consensus All American at LG, but also played 2 years at center. 8 hurries, 0 sacks last year and a mover in the run game. But you get the idea. Find a good interior lineman in round 2. If not him, there will be others.

Still...idk. I have Cody Ford/Will Hernandez vibes also. We'll see how he does that the Senior Bowl/Combine.

91. Demarvion Overshown - MLB Texas He's fun to watch. 6'4" 225lbs and a former safety. He has some misses, but he attacks. Fast and very good in coverage. 1st team all Big 12 with 96 tackles.

128. Jammie Robinson - S Florida St. He hits, he tackles, he covers, he makes plays.

135. Charlie Jones - WR Purdue Go ahead, say it, he did nothing at UB. One of the most productive WR's in college football last year, over 1300 yards and more than 12 TDs. He can get open. And he does so often.

137. KJ Henry - Edge CLemson At spot 137, he's worth a shot. Not many sacks, but had 50 pressures. This DL needs pressures.

160. Byron Young - Edge Tennessee Juco transfer, came up the hard way. Ended up at Tennessee and became an ALl-SEC first teamer. 7 sacks last year, 12 tfls and 14 QB pressures. More speed for the outside rush, something we are seriously lacking.

Sleeper guy in the late rounds/UDFA:

Devonnsha Maxwell- DT Tenn-CHatanooga 6'3"300 lbs He put up some serious numbers in the Southern Conference. 37.5 career sacks, 55 TFLs. 3 time All Southern Coference.

You can see he's athletic, but one major flaw. His first step is up, rather than forward, and he plays too high. If someone can correct that, he could be special.

He'll be at the Shrine Bowl and I think the Senior Bowl.

Love it.

Woodman
01-27-2023, 03:30 PM
https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2023/1/24/23568540/2023-nfl-mock-draft-buffalo-bills-antonio-johnson-texas-a-m

With the 27th pick Buffalo Bills select...Antonio Johnson, S, Texas A&M (https://www.goodbullhunting.com/)
Enter Antonio Johnson, a two-time All-SEC selection at safety who has all of the measurements and athleticism you could want from the safety position. Johnson gives you the option of playing either safety spot in two-high shells. He also presents ability to be a dime linebacker and a big nickel option. There is so much you can do with a player like this in your scheme.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Wr Zay Flowers... this offense is missing the burner. Think Jaylon Waddle. Similar speed and size.

https://youtu.be/dgnJ4QErT28

sukie
01-27-2023, 08:46 PM
Tags how many varieties are there?
Franchise tag about 20 mil…

Woodman
01-27-2023, 09:05 PM
Franchise tag about 20 mil…

Non-exclusive franchise tag:

This is the most commonly used tag. When most people refer to the "franchise tag" it's generally the non-exclusive version to which they are discussing. It is a one-year tender offer to a player for an amount no less than the average of the top five salaries at the player's position over the last five years, or 120 percent of the player's previous salary, whichever is greater. The player can negotiate with other teams. The player's current team has the right to match any offer, or receive two first-round picks as compensation.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-28-2023, 06:09 AM
What we really need is another high motor d lineman that disappears when the stakes elevate in my opinion

Mace
01-28-2023, 04:56 PM
What we really need is another high motor d lineman that disappears when the stakes elevate in my opinion

I was thinking an OL with great measurables who played three games in his college career but excelled in table tennis.

sahlensguy
01-28-2023, 07:02 PM
I was thinking an OL with great measurables who played three games in his college career but excelled in table tennis.

Remembering Leif Larson - drafted well ahead of Tom Brady.

Was but a coin flip who would last 20 + years.

Dying_-2-_Live
01-28-2023, 09:08 PM
The problem I see with flowers is his size and Addison had some drop issues. I could certainly ride the Ocyrus Torrence or Antonio Johnson train

Woodman
01-30-2023, 08:12 AM
Wr Zay Flowers... this offense is missing the burner. Think Jaylon Waddle. Similar speed and size.

https://youtu.be/dgnJ4QErT28

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dgnJ4QErT28" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think we could use him.

Historian
01-30-2023, 08:18 AM

Does Chris Kelsay have a son?

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-30-2023, 09:40 AM
Does Chris Kelsay have a son?

Yea
Ryan denney

Woodman
01-30-2023, 10:26 AM
Yea
Ryan denney

You misspelled Leaf.

kgun12
01-30-2023, 02:50 PM
I saw this article and I would be very happy if this happened, maybe not all the players but filling all those positions! Having the Cook and Cook show would be interesting.

https://buffalowdown.com/2023/01/27/buffalo-bills-mock-draft-trade-cook/

YardRat
01-30-2023, 05:09 PM
I saw this article and I would be very happy if this happened, maybe not all the players but filling all those positions! Having the Cook and Cook show would be interesting.

https://buffalowdown.com/2023/01/27/buffalo-bills-mock-draft-trade-cook/

The terms of that trade are ridiculous.

kgun12
01-30-2023, 05:14 PM

You do realize I’m not presenting this trade, right?

YardRat
01-30-2023, 05:40 PM
You do realize I’m not presenting this trade, right?

Yeah I do. The criticism is leveled at the author of the article, not you.

Woodman
01-30-2023, 06:52 PM
No DTs are signed past 2023... need to add one in draft
Yes we might need a couple ..... seems as though we have trouble keeping them on the field.

kgun12
01-30-2023, 07:39 PM
Yeah I do. The criticism is leveled at the author of the article, not you.

I know!

Forward_Lateral
01-31-2023, 07:46 AM

I looked at it 10 times and still don't understand it.

If the Bills could pull that off, I would eat my hat. They end up with Dalvin, move up in the 3rd and get a 4th, to give up a 2nd next year?

Woodman
01-31-2023, 08:42 AM
I looked at it 10 times and still don't understand it.

If the Bills could pull that off, I would eat my hat. They end up with Dalvin, move up in the 3rd and get a 4th, to give up a 2nd next year?

Interesting for sure.

Contract dump?

Bill Cody
01-31-2023, 10:04 AM
With the 27th pick in the 2023 draft....the Buffalo Bills select Anton Harrison, LT Oklahoma

Forward_Lateral
01-31-2023, 10:57 AM
With the 27th pick in the 2023 draft....the Buffalo Bills select Anton Harrison, LT Oklahoma

Kick Dawkins either inside to LG or move him to RT?

Woodman
01-31-2023, 02:47 PM
Love the LT pick ..... can we get our future Center somewhere in this draft class as well?

I want another OG as well.

Gotta move on from Saffold and move Bates back to LG where he belongs.

How is Ike B. doing on his way back to the OL?

He might be a good RG candidate or serve as depth.

I like Ike if he can be 100% .... might be too much to expect from him. :idunno:

sukie
01-31-2023, 03:21 PM
Thoughts on Bijon Robinson RB Texas 6’ 220 and shifty.

kgun12
01-31-2023, 03:30 PM

I don’t dislike like the pick, but we need to upgrade our lines in the first 3 rounds especially the offensive line before we look at drafting a RB early unless they are able to do something in FA.

Woodman
01-31-2023, 03:31 PM

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/lists/texas-football-longhorns-bijan-robinson-nfl-draft-landing-spots-2023-running-back/

Texas running back Bijan Robinson is a projected first-rounder for the 2023 NFL Draft.

Robinson is one of the most dynamic players in the upcoming draft class. The Doak Walker Award winner has tallied 1,580 rushing yards and 18 touchdowns, along with another 314 receiving yards and two touchdowns.

Woodman
01-31-2023, 03:33 PM
I don’t dislike like the pick, but we need to upgrade our lines in the first 3 rounds especially the offensive line before we look at drafting a RB early unless they are able to do something in FA.

Trenches 1st agreed!

Woodman
01-31-2023, 03:43 PM

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/lists/texas-football-longhorns-bijan-robinson-nfl-draft-landing-spots-2023-running-back/

The Buffalo Bills are a team right on the cusp of a Super Bowl run.

Robinson’s versatility in the backfield makes him a great scheme fit in Buffalo. Bijan Robinson could be the missing piece to a team that does not have many glaring holes.

YardRat
01-31-2023, 03:46 PM
If we use our first pick on a RB or another Edge I'm going to flip my ****.

k-oneputt
01-31-2023, 04:04 PM
Why would you draft a rb in the 1st rd in a passing league.
‘The Chiefs best runner now is a rb they took late in this years draft.
O-line or a legit #2 wr.

Forward_Lateral
02-01-2023, 07:43 AM

Especially a "shifty" one.

Jesus Christ. The Bills don't need anymore "shifty" players. They need a smash mouth, straight ahead banger who can get short yardage 1st downs and touchdowns.

Bill Cody
02-01-2023, 10:38 AM
Kick Dawkins either inside to LG or move him to RT?

That's a possibility. I'm just kind of over Dawkins. He's not bad but if we could get a 3rd I'd be on board. I'm not a captologist but my guess is a trade would save us about 8m on the cap. But if he stays you could move him to RT or make the rookie the swing tackle in year one. Dawkins has 2 years left on his contract.

Forward_Lateral
02-01-2023, 10:49 AM
That's a possibility. I'm just kind of over Dawkins. He's not bad but if we could get a 3rd I'd be on board. I'm not a captologist but my guess is a trade would save us about 8m on the cap. But if he stays you could move him to RT or make the rookie the swing tackle in year one. Dawkins has 2 years left on his contract.
I'm in agreement with you on Dawkins. Avg, at best LT. Could be better as a LG, or RT. They'll never move him though, because they are set in their ways

Historian
02-01-2023, 10:59 AM

Here's the thing about Dawkins.

He reminds me of Reuben Brown.

Brown made the Pro Bowl every year, despite numerous holding penalties, and all any of us ever did was ask "How?"

Then he left for Chicago, and the line was a shambles for the next 15 years.

All I'm saying is....be careful what you wish for.

Joe Fo Sho
02-01-2023, 10:59 AM

Jesus Christ. The Bills don't need anymore "shifty" players. They need a smash mouth, straight ahead banger who can get short yardage 1st downs and touchdowns.

Every player on our current team would be able to convert short yardage plays if we had a competent offensive line. I'd be ok if all we did this off season is sign and draft players in the trenches.

Imagine if Josh had time to throw the football. What a dream.

kgun12
02-01-2023, 11:15 AM

Brown made the Pro Bowl every year, despite numerous holding penalties, and all any of us ever did was ask "How?"

Same thing with another guy, his full name escapes me but Glen was either his first or last.

Kenny
02-01-2023, 11:19 AM

Or he could be like Fat Pat and Antoine Winfield who both rejuvenated their careers in Minnesota.
Dawkins is a solid lineman, but like everyone else, I'm not convinced he's anything more than a JAG type player. Would obviously like an upgrade, but at the same time, he's not exactly the weakest link.

Forward_Lateral
02-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Every player on our current team would be able to convert short yardage plays if we had a competent offensive line. I'd be ok if all we did this off season is sign and draft players in the trenches.

Imagine if Josh had time to throw the football. What a dream.

I would be ok with this too.

Straight Interior line on both sides. All Guards, Center, Defensive Tackles. The biggest, meanest dudes available.

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing with another guy, his full name escapes me but Glen was either his first or last.

Cordy

Forward_Lateral
02-01-2023, 11:21 AM

Fair point.

I think Dawkins is the team's best O-lineman, and he has looked better in previous years when there wasn't a complete turnstile beside him at LG.

kgun12
02-01-2023, 11:39 AM
I would be ok with this too.

Straight Interior line on both sides. All Guards, Center, Defensive Tackles. The biggest, meanest dudes available.

- - - Updated - - -

Cordy

That’s it he wasn’t a pro bowler but steady and he always took heat. Wasn’t he a converted TE or something?

Historian
02-01-2023, 11:46 AM

Glen Parker?

Went to the Giants I think.

cookie G
02-01-2023, 12:18 PM
dawkins looked like he put on about 20 lbs this year, and it showed, at least to me. He seemed to get beat off the ball more than he has in the past.

Oaf
02-01-2023, 12:28 PM
dawkins looked like he put on about 20 lbs this year, and it showed, at least to me. He seemed to get beat off the ball more than he has in the past.
He got beat a few times this year. But Spencer Brown made him look All-Pro.

Forward_Lateral
02-01-2023, 12:29 PM
That’s it he wasn’t a pro bowler but steady and he always took heat. Wasn’t he a converted TE or something?

Cordy Glenn sucked.

You are thinking of Jason Peters, who still plays

sukie
02-01-2023, 12:59 PM

This guy is straight ahead truck. In open space he is “shifty” making people miss. He’s a load at 6 ft 220 really good speed and either draft a guy with size AND draft DLine that can stop guys like that. I don’t want an OLine full of rookies.

kgun12
02-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Cordy Glenn sucked.

You are thinking of Jason Peters, who still plays

No I was thinking of Glen Parker, thanks Historian.

Forward_Lateral
02-01-2023, 01:45 PM
This guy is straight ahead truck. In open space he is “shifty” making people miss. He’s a load at 6 ft 220 really good speed and either draft a guy with size AND draft DLine that can stop guys like that. I don’t want an OLine full of rookies.
When someone says shifty, I think of Reggie Bush and cringe

sukie
02-01-2023, 02:42 PM
When someone says shifty, I think of Reggie Bush and cringe
Perhaps “open field jukie” would be better?

Forward_Lateral
02-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Perhaps “open field jukie” would be better?
A bruising running back with sick dance moves

sukie
02-01-2023, 05:10 PM
A bruising running back with sick dance moves

But that harkens back to McGahee and his Line O’ Scrimmage River Dance.

Bill Cody
02-02-2023, 11:01 AM

whoa....I disagree those 2 things were related. Reuben was trash his last 2-3 years here and he was trash in Chicago. It is true that the Bills ignored the line for 15 years and that we failed to replace Brown. I'm talking about using a 1st round pick to replace Dawkins, little bit different no?

Bill Cody
02-02-2023, 11:04 AM

Agree. He is simply not in great shape. Some guys get paid and they get fat and lazy. Like a Dareus.

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-02-2023, 02:36 PM
I hate to say this but I think a rb will likely be drafted this year

I just pray it’s in the later rounds

reason is Hines may get cut and singletary may not get resigned….. thus
necessitating a rb unless a cheap one is found in f.a.

TigerJ
02-02-2023, 11:03 PM

Anyone know much about trenton simpson?Trenton Simpson Linebacker with "freak" athleticism. Most likely gone before Buffalo picks. There is an outside chance he drops, but don't count on it.

kgun12
02-02-2023, 11:22 PM

I agree with this and it made me laugh!

So I was looking at the NFL rushing stats.

Josh Jacobs was league leader vs Singletary, if you give him the same amount of carries they are pretty close and with a crappy O-line! I don’t know, but if we could get him at a decent price might be worth it.

CARRIES YARDS TD AVG
340 1653 12 4.9

Singletary’s number
177 819 5 4.6
Doubled
354 1638 10 4.6

Woodman
02-03-2023, 12:37 PM

Exactly!! :cheers: