• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Eli Apple makes jokes on damar and bills Allen-Diggs

What a punk. I didn't mind the allen/Diggs one but Damar one was jerk move.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Eli Apple makes jokes on damar and bills Allen-Diggs

Go Chiefs, **** the Bengals

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

I don't know how anyone can like the Bengals. They are complete asshats. I hope The Chiefs roll them by 30

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Also, Eli's always been this way. He's a dork. He probably has an IQ less than his shoe size.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

A lot of these guys aren't to smart. Talk when you win it all. Otherwise you're in the same boat as 31 teams.

Comment

• imbondz
            Democrats are people too
            • Jan 2003

Eli’s response is hilarious. Wrong but funny.
            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

When you get your ass beat like we did, you have to take your medicine.

I think the more notable item though is how bad the **** talking was. Like if that’s the best Apple has then he needs to take lessons from Burrow.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Cali512
                • Jan 2012

As much as i hate eli and i think this is in poor taste. The nfl media really made the hamlin go from a beautiful story to something cringy and annoying. What sucks is thats not our team that did it, it was the nfl overly using the hamlin thing to promote a story line. "No way the bills lose if hamlins there". "Hamlin is HERE OMG". "They need to do this for hamlin!"

I love the outpouring the week later. But hes fine now, hes doing well. There are players who were basically paralyzed or had a severe neck injury for the whole season that the nfl just moves on from. Im happy hamlins doing fine, our team is happy hes doing fine, the nfl totally overplayed this storeyline and it has made the situation a joke strictly due to them.

Its ****ed. The nfl cant get out of their own way. Just let things be beautiful and move on. We all support hamlin and want him to be well, but god damn the nfl decided to stick their nose in the ****ing thing and make it a joke
                Last edited by Cali512; 01-24-2023, 07:34 AM.
                Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

If you read the article, then you realize that "Cancun on 3" has absolutely nothing to do with Damar Hamlin.

Sadly, the Democrat and Chronicle should have realized that when writing the article, yet pushed it that way anyway.

And Cancun on 3 is actually pretty funny if you were an NBA fan and understand where it came from.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                    If you read the article, then you realize that "Cancun on 3" has absolutely nothing to do with Damar Hamlin.

Sadly, the Democrat and Chronicle should have realized that when writing the article, yet pushed it that way anyway.
                    I couldn't get very far through the article. D and C is almost bird cage liner anymore.

Comment

• Cali512
                      • Jan 2012

And Cancun on 3 is actually pretty funny if you were an NBA fan and understand where it came from.

Its pretty obvious what he meant. Especially the heart. He was 100% referencing hamlin. Just because thats an actual saying doesnt mean it isnt about him
                      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Jeff1220
                        H to the 12:20
                        • Jul 2002

The heart hands point to Apple making that connection though.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

Can't lose the AFC Championship ...... KC losing would be great ..... Cinci losing would be great ..... it's a win win situation for me.

I just have to figure out if I want to root for a blowout or an OT heartbreaker

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• imbondz
                            Democrats are people too
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                            Can't lose the AFC Championship ...... KC losing would be great ..... Cinci losing would be great ..... it's a win win situation for me.

I just have to figure out if I want to root for a blowout or an OT heartbreaker
                            A heartbreaking loss for KC would be perfect. Then a heartbreaking loss for Cincy in the SB. Lmao.
                            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• notacon
                              • Aug 2012

I reacted to the Bengals TOTAL LACK OF CLASS in another thread. It bears repeating....

After seeing their crapping on the Bills, in public, and crowing like roosters, I have lost ALL RESPECT for that team. **** THE BENGALS!!!!!

Now I am rooting for the Chiefs to beat their asses, with Mahomes on one leg. Again....**** THE BENGALS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X