PDA

View Full Version : Odell Beckham Jr. can sign with any team, at any time

Woodman
02-26-2023, 11:52 AM
Odell Beckham Jr. can sign with any team, at any time - ProFootballTalk (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/02/26/odell-beckham-jr-can-sign-with-any-team-at-any-time/)

Beckham became a free agent last March. He continues to be a free agent. He doesn’t have to wait.
He conducted a three-team tour during the regular season, at a time when it seemed that he’d possibly be able to play in the postseason. He declined to work out. It eventually became clear he wouldn’t be ready to go, which kept teams from wanting to sign him.
They can now. Whether it’s the Cowboys, Giants, or Bills (the teams with which he visited) or anyone else, Beckham is free to go wherever he wants.
It’s unclear whether anyone is currently pursuing him. With Beckham reportedly hoping for $20 million per year, and given that he’s 30 years old and hasn’t played in more than a year, it’s hard to imagine anyone making a significant financial commitment without knowing he will be the guy he was before his latest ACL tear.

Novacane
02-26-2023, 12:03 PM
He's delusional. I wouldn't give him half that.

Woodman
02-26-2023, 01:50 PM
He has no chance at those numbers.

Mace
02-26-2023, 03:29 PM
Bye Odell...best wishes !!

Night Train
02-26-2023, 04:59 PM
Why do I see the Cowboys making a ton of moves just to get him ? Jerry is getting old and desperate.

Woodman
02-26-2023, 09:23 PM
Why do I see the Cowboys making a ton of moves just to get him ? Jerry is getting old and desperate.

:rofl: What a hoot!