PDA

View Full Version : kgun's "Where do we go?"....Guard

YardRat
02-28-2023, 07:09 AM
Again, possibly a few roster spots in play here.

Re-sign our own?
Free agency?
Draft?

kgun12
02-28-2023, 10:26 AM
I like the idea of drafting O-linemen on day one or early on day two. There are some nice prospects as always, the key is for the Bills to pick the right ones. In the top 32 prospects there are arguably 4-5 linemen worth the pick. I’m not sure who’s going to be available in FA or how much we can afford, we are going to have to spend some money at the LBer position whether we keep Edmunds or let him walk, which maybe that’s why Frazier is leaving, he wants Edmunds back and others don’t? Any we will need to send money here unless there’s a draft prospect they like. Anyway we will know soon enough on the score.

One thing is for sure, the line that finished last season can’t start this season!

swiper
02-28-2023, 11:12 AM
O'Cyrus Torrance (https://floridagators.com/sports/football/roster/o-cyrus-torrence/15272) is the answer here.

ParanoidAndroid
02-28-2023, 11:27 AM
Bates back to LG.

Draft a RG early.

Not sure if we're going to get an upgrade via FA. Should focus on quality depth there. Boettger is a serviceable back up.

ParanoidAndroid
02-28-2023, 11:29 AM
Andrew Vorhees would be a good get. I've seen him rated between 2nd and 4th rounds. Should be narrowed down after the combine reveals his athletic abilities.

kgun12
02-28-2023, 11:39 AM
O'Cyrus Torrance (https://floridagators.com/sports/football/roster/o-cyrus-torrence/15272) is the answer here.

I’d be happy with this pick and I wouldn’t them going O-line in the second round as well. I love Cody Mauch from North Dakota State!

notacon
02-28-2023, 12:45 PM
O’Cyrus Torrence would be a good pick....if he’s there at #27. And depending on which WR’s are there as well....and depending on what happens in FA.

In other words, like everything concerning draft projections...”it depends”.

Woodman
02-28-2023, 01:15 PM
I like the idea of drafting O-linemen on day one or early on day two. There are some nice prospects as always, the key is for the Bills to pick the right ones. In the top 32 prospects there are arguably 4-5 linemen worth the pick. I’m not sure who’s going to be available in FA or how much we can afford, we are going to have to spend some money at the LBer position whether we keep Edmunds or let him walk, which maybe that’s why Frazier is leaving, he wants Edmunds back and others don’t? Any we will need to send money here unless there’s a draft prospect they like. Anyway we will know soon enough on the score.

One thing is for sure, the line that finished last season can’t start this season!

:10: Please make our OL dominant ...... that's all I got!!!!

Woodman
02-28-2023, 01:18 PM
Again, possibly a few roster spots in play here.

Re-sign our own?
Free agency?
Draft?

Gotta hit at least two in the draft. (love trench dominance)

Please move Bates back to the LG spot.