PDA

View Full Version : I Think This Needs To Be Said

LABillzFan
09-03-2003, 08:59 PM
People of Bills Fan Zone, we come in peace.

Our group of posters lost our place to post on a pretty big night. It was an accident. Nobody's fault. (Well, okay, it was Pandaman's fault. Actually, his fault and two other people who won't fess up... but it was, in effect, an accident.)

I won't speak for the TBD'ers, but here's the thing: we know we're slowing down your speed and we know it's odd to have another group of like-minded folks stumble on your turf.

But like I said. We're like-minded. And that common thread is a team that had an amazing day today. Today we took yet another step toward elevating the Bills to a different level. In fact, prior to today, I was skeptical about the Bills' chances of getting to the championship game, but not any more.

Will Milloy help immediately? Yes and no. But ultimately...down the stretch...especially during that all-crucial season-ending game in NE??? Damn right. We can do this, people. And when we're on the verge of an exciting season...a phenomenal opener...I can only say this:

We TBD'ers HAVE NO FREAKIN' PLACE TO GO TO TALK ABOUT THIS! We found our way here. And everyone has been great. And now is the time to bring it together. All for one and one for all. Now let's huddle up together...hands in, now...hands in...let's seize the opportunity in front of us! Let's be together as one team! Where would you rather be than right here, right now? When the game gets too tough for them, it's just right for us. Victory on three.

One...two...

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 09:03 PM
You guys are more than welcome here.

If something like that happens to our site, I'm sure you guys would welcome us with open arms as well.

Enjoy your stay. :up:

lordofgun
I agree. we're not Zoners or TBDers, we're Bills fans.

Doesn't all the love make you :puke:?

Let's talk about the Bills. :up:

westside
Who's this Milloy guy? I thought the big news of the day is TBD crashing. :scared:

lordofgun
09-03-2003, 09:04 PM
:mad:

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2003, 09:04 PM
LOL!!!

Westside :chair: Rest of us

LABillzFan
09-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I agree. we're not Zoners or TBDers, we're Bills fans.

Doesn't all the love make you :puke:?

Let's talk about the Bills. :up:

Yeah, there are an awful lot of smilies here.

justasportsfan
09-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by LABillzFan
People of Bills Fan Zone, we come in peace.

No!

:couch:

G. Host
09-03-2003, 09:07 PM
practice until you are perfect! ;)

Shiny Chicken
09-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Just an opinion here. Even though I've only ever posted on TSW a couple times, I think you guys have got a great board! You really seem to have a great group of fans.

I think our sites are very similar in personality.

Just a call out to the admins of both sites... let's set up more of a brotherhood between the two sites!! Something more official.

Shiny Chicken
09-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Yeah, you guys definitely need more smilies, though ;)

RedEyE
09-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Bills fans are Bills fans, regardless of where they relay their opinions, and voice their concerns. Welcome all.

LABillzFan
09-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by G. Host
practice until you are perfect! ;)

Honestly, I'm really not a smilie kinda guy, G. Host. But I'll go ahead and try one.

:cp: Oh, yeah. That feels good. I like it.:chair: Yeah, that's it. Bring it on. Hurt me. Hurt me.:hitself: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, baby...yeah.... Now bring it on home, sweetie. Bring it on home. Bring your girlfriend with ya...:ladysman: That's it baby...man, you're hot baby....:drool: you're getting me so excited, I...I...I...:xplode:

I think I'm getting the hang of this.

G. Host
09-03-2003, 09:18 PM
It is like classic rock and modern rock - two smiliar sites each which has it fans. Some like one more than other but most like a bit of both.

Thanks for the welcome to my TBD breathen guys and gals and Fin fans.

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
Just an opinion here. Even though I've only ever posted on TSW a couple times, I think you guys have got a great board! You really seem to have a great group of fans.

Just a call out to the admins of both sites... let's set up more of a brotherhood between the two sites!! Something more official.

imbondz
09-03-2003, 09:19 PM
I think it's great. We're all BILLS fans so it's all good. Being the site administrator here, I always like to see a ton of Bills fans come together over something great like the Milloy signing.

I hope you have a great time hanging out here.

imbondz
09-03-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LABillzFan
Honestly, I'm really not a smilie kinda guy, G. Host. But I'll go ahead and try one.

:cp: Oh, yeah. That feels good. I like it.:chair: Yeah, that's it. Bring it on. Hurt me. Hurt me.:hitself: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, baby...yeah.... Now bring it on home, sweetie. Bring it on home. Bring your girlfriend with ya...:ladysman: That's it baby...man, you're hot baby....:drool: you're getting me so excited, I...I...I...:xplode:

I think I'm getting the hang of this.

you fit in great here already.

RedEyE
09-03-2003, 09:23 PM
......and remember, if anything goes wrong here :blamelog:

BillsGuyInMalta
09-03-2003, 09:28 PM
This is great though, thanks to all of you Zoners who are giving us a place to stay for awhile (I feel like my home was blasted by a hurricane, and now I'm staying with some friendly relatives). I do believe that these two sites are the best Buffalo Bills boards on the internet right now and love to see the connection between Bills fans.

Why, I'm so happy I'm even going to communicate my next rambling sentence totally in smilies...

:hail: :horse:

I am totally digging on these new smilies...

The_Philster
09-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken

We got that idea off to a good start with that party in Baltimore. :party:

Originally posted by RedEyE
......and remember, if anything goes wrong here :blamelog:

:D That's the key thing to remember!!

Tatonka
09-03-2003, 09:51 PM
i am glad you guys are here.. i was getting tired of being the only interesting one here..

:pimp:

:chuk:

Billz_fan
09-03-2003, 09:52 PM
A big welcome to all you Bills fans :up:

It's a shame your house is in need of repair, but maybe it's a good thing on such a great day for the team. Brings us all together sort of :D

Maybe someday we will need to spend the night at your house :laughter:

:wave:

Billz_fan
09-03-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i am glad you guys are here.. i was getting tired of being the only interesting one here..

:pimp:

:chuk:

who are you ? :confused:

:p:

Brian H
09-03-2003, 09:54 PM
Loves you LOG........

imbondz
09-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Billz_fan
who are you ? :confused:

:p:

:rofl:

Tatonka
09-03-2003, 09:59 PM
luke... im your father..

LABillsFan
09-04-2003, 12:26 AM
Welcome to all, but seeing your name makes me feel like I just met "Mom and the milkman's Secret" it's kinda freakin' me out:eek:

Pride
09-04-2003, 07:06 AM
:lol:

Michael82
09-04-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
Welcome to all, but seeing your name makes me feel like I just met "Mom and the milkman's Secret" it's kinda freakin' me out:eek:

He probably would have taken LABillsFan...but it was already taken. :snicker:

XNOUGHT
09-04-2003, 09:26 AM
WHAT IS THIS TBD BOARD!!

I would like to visit some day :angel2: :angel2:

BillsNick
09-04-2003, 09:41 AM
birds of a feather flock together:bigwave: