PDA

View Full Version : Pats fan's reactions....

BigMike68
09-03-2003, 09:18 PM
I just took a look at ESPN Pats message board here are some of the responses to us taking there best player (by the way Milloy is a 97 in Madden)......

1.)"From the looks of the interviews of the Patriot players, they seem very dejected about losing a talent like Milloy. When the Bills beat the Patriots by 20 points on Sunday, I guess we will know for sure. Brilliant move Patriots."

2.)"I am worried about Milloy becoming a leader on that defense as he was here in NE. Buffalo has alot of young players on defense with also a good amount of talent. If Milloy and SPikes become co leaders of the defense that makes Buffalo's team that much better. "

3.)"[Cutris]Martin, Bledsoe, now Milloy,it would be nice for just once if we let our star players go to teams outside the division. Geez. "

4.)"I'll miss Lawyer, Unlike some of the other gutless pukes in this town, he was a good guy to root for. All this talk about Harrison being an upgrade I think is a little bit of a stretch right now. Milloy knew that D inside and out. It will be quite a while before Harrison will know it nearly as well. So we now have 3 new starters in the D backfield. That's tough on any team."

TD FOR MAYOR!

Tatonka
09-03-2003, 10:45 PM
love reading that stuff.

madness
09-03-2003, 10:50 PM
That was beautiful. I think I'm going to cry. Revenge will be even sweeter!

Tatonka
09-03-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by BigMike68
[B] When the Bills beat the Patriots by 20 points on Sunday, I guess we will know for sure. Brilliant move Patriots."

:lol:

:chuk:

BillsOverDolphins
09-03-2003, 10:57 PM
I want More!

jchild178
09-03-2003, 11:42 PM
that was touching i can barely hold myself back....screw it HAHAHAHAH HA!

ublinkwescore
09-04-2003, 12:17 AM
I just got the biggest, most evil grin I've ever had from reading that.

Sunday can't come soon enough.

I should go to sleep just so the weekend will hurry up and get here - but I've got tomorrow off, and I need to enjoy this while I can since football season doesn't last long enough but it's right around the corner, and if I sound a little incoherent in my typing it's because I just got back from hockey, and it was the first league game and I'm really exhausted - I must have drank a gallon of Gatorade and I'm still sweating like a stuck pig. I took the shirt off that I was wearing under my jersey tonight, and my pitbull puppy left the room.

ublinkwescore
09-04-2003, 12:18 AM
And no, I'm not drunk.

bernielivsey_1
09-04-2003, 12:21 AM
Pats fans after week 1 and 17 ----> :baghead:

njsue
09-04-2003, 01:11 AM
What bunch of pansy whiners:chuckle: :lol:

Can you say miss match in the pansy's defensive backfield
Can you say moulds and reed having a huge day

BF_in_Indiana
09-04-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by njsue
What bunch of pansy whiners:chuckle: :lol:

Can you say miss match in the pansy's defensive backfield
Can you say moulds and reed having a huge day

This is why I hate the Pats worse than any team in the entire NFL........their fans suck and so do they. They are worse whiners then the Felons.

SABURZFAN
09-04-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by BF_in_Indiana

This is why I hate the Pats worse than any team in the entire NFL........their fans suck and so do they. They are worse whiners then the Felons.

i just checked with a Vegas oddsmaker and he says it's a pick'em.