PDA

View Full Version : Is this Board dying a slow death?

BLUTO
03-10-2023, 07:48 PM
So few new, interesting posts? The same posters all the time. What's UP?

TacklingDummy
03-10-2023, 08:01 PM
The off season?

I been lured back into the drama of the **** Zone to entertain myself. It’s comical and sad all at the same time.

Typ0
03-10-2023, 08:02 PM
We are just boring people. Why don't you try and start some new interesting posts?

jamze132
03-11-2023, 05:48 AM
Bluto, do a trick…

swiper
03-11-2023, 07:16 AM

Spiked was forced to take his game elsewhere. Gibby did it by choice, but still floats in and out. Mostly people using other means of social media to hang out with people of their liking/thinking.

Night Train
03-11-2023, 07:18 AM
I had eggs and toast for breakfast with some really good coffee.

I'll go outside in a bit and clear snow from my driveway.

swiper
03-11-2023, 07:38 AM

How much snow up there overnight?

We got all our snow from 2/28 onward to overnight. Ours, as last Friday night, was heavy and wet and only about an inch. Shoveled already.

Forward_Lateral
03-11-2023, 07:51 AM
How much snow up there overnight?

We got all our snow from 2/28 onward to overnight. Ours, as last Friday night, was heavy and wet and only about an inch. Shoveled already.

Same. Could’ve gotten away without shovelling here, as it all melted by the afternoon

ParanoidAndroid
03-11-2023, 08:02 AM

I got up, geared up and went out to clear my driveway to find my neighbor doing it already.

Having great neighbors is a blessing.

My breakfast was identical to yours.

wife and daughter went skiing and I'm getting some much needed quiet time.

Life is good.

Go Bills! (Adam Thielen? Not much of a chance but it sounds good.)

kgun12
03-11-2023, 09:15 AM
My dog woke me up at 7:00 this morning, she really had to go outside, she is 11 so she can’t hold it much longer after all night. When we got back in my wife was making coffee and eggs benedict. We usually have this on Sunday morning but we have plans for Sunday. BTW she makes the hollandaise sauce from scratch, oh so good!

POTLAND PSILBYLO
03-11-2023, 09:46 AM
I LIKES ME A GOOD HOLLANDAISE

DraftBoy
03-11-2023, 10:58 AM

I had coffee before doing some work and then taking my son to soccer practice. It’s about 65 here, so I need to get the lawn company to come out in the next week or so.

imbondz
03-11-2023, 11:40 AM
I’m drinking coffee listening to country music and watching my dog in the back yard. Life is good with no Bills stress. I forget about this place in the off season. I’ll come back when everything’s sorted out and I can complain again.

Chet
03-11-2023, 11:52 AM
Definitely the early bird crowd here. Lots of Colace and jello around these parts for sure. Good people, good neighbors, but aging and in bed by 9pm.

There’s no good trolling or even leeway for some controversial takes/banter. Not saying the mods are too strict but at some point they must’ve been because this board is OLD. We just saw a crazy run of success (for Bills standards) and even on those Sundays you’d barely get an uptick.

The aww shucks crowd needs to take a backseat and hand it over to a more lively bunch

Turf
03-11-2023, 08:07 PM
We are just boring people. Why don't you try and start some new interesting posts?

Just make sure it's in the right category.

Saratoga Slim
03-11-2023, 08:45 PM
Gotta say I love the direction this one went in

Ingtar33
03-12-2023, 02:54 PM
the kids woke me up this morning since my wife was feeling tired i let her sleep in and played with them, got them fed and got breakfast going for both of us. fruit salad, toast and tea (she is more of a tea drinker then coffee, and i wasn't feeling like coffee this morning); got to the early service at church, Sunday school, then back home. good start to the day, my wife is currently playing "Genshin Impact" and I'm about to start grilling up a late lunch, since it's such a beautiful day i've been doing some light outside house work and chasing the kids around outside.

sorta been in the mood to workout all day today, so i might do some running on our treadmill in the basement. or maybe go into work and to some swimming. one of those nice sleepy weekends really.

Woodman
03-12-2023, 03:07 PM
Spending the weekend with my grandson.

Chess :check:

Movies :check:

Steaks last night NY strip that he prepared ..... delicious! :check:

Eggs and bacon for breakfast. :check:

Oh he's 12.

kgun12
03-12-2023, 03:10 PM
the kids woke me up this morning since my wife was feeling tired i let her sleep in and played with them, got them fed and got breakfast going for both of us. fruit salad, toast and tea (she is more of a tea drinker then coffee, and i wasn't feeling like coffee this morning); got to the early service at church, Sunday school, then back home. good start to the day, my wife is currently playing "Genshin Impact" and I'm about to start grilling up a late lunch, since it's such a beautiful day i've been doing some light outside house work and chasing the kids around outside.

sorta been in the mood to workout all day today, so i might do some running on our treadmill in the basement. or maybe go into work and to some swimming. one of those nice sleepy weekends really.

I love toast dipped in tea, but I don’t think I’ve ever said I don’t feel like coffee this morning, lol!

BillsFanCupp38
03-12-2023, 05:13 PM
Information comes so much faster on Facebook. Probably should move the forum over there. This forum is outdated and antiquated

Gibby 2.0
03-12-2023, 05:21 PM
A lot of us come from a board that is slowly dying, actually its in message board hospice as everyone knows its dying and the only question left is when. The zone, though imperfect, is by and large a well ran and predominantly professionally managed establishment.

Downinfloflo
03-12-2023, 06:22 PM
A lot of us come from a board that is slowly dying, actually its in message board hospice as everyone knows its dying and the only question left is when. The zone, though imperfect, is by and large a well ran and predominantly professionally managed establishment.

Your ruSSian is all wrong per usual. :nono:

Here is the CORRECT way to say " Death to a Ukrainian fascist hero" in ruSSian.

"Smert Ukrainskogo fashistkogo geroya"

Ya pobachu tebe skoro.

Slava Ukraini! :box::err::err:

kgun12
03-12-2023, 06:46 PM
Information comes so much faster on Facebook. Probably should move the forum over there. This forum is outdated and antiquated

Not for us old guys that don’t have a facebook, instagram or twitter account, this place is just fine!

Mike13
03-12-2023, 07:28 PM
VBulletin is pretty archaic so yeah its a dead forum

Bill Cody
03-12-2023, 07:34 PM

I like you Bluto but in the end don’t you always get your ass kicked by Popeye? What’s interesting about that?

Bill Cody
03-12-2023, 07:39 PM

Let me see if I can build on that interesting post. How do you take your eggs?

Turf
03-12-2023, 07:59 PM
Let me see if I can build on that interesting post. How do you take your eggs?

Well you're going to have to move it to a different forum, the breakfast forum.