• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Best available for Rds 2-3

See the best remaining players on the draft board during the 2024 NFL Draft with Draftcast on ESPN

YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Mike13
    • Aug 2005

Re: Best available for Rds 2-3

Are Will Levis's sisters available?

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

OT Mauch or C Tippmann would love one of those guys next.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
        OT Mauch or C Tippmann would love one of those guys next.
        1.) O’Cyrus Torrence OG
        2.) Steve Avila OG
        3.) Cody Mauch OG
        4.) Zach Charbonnet RB

would be thrilled with any of these in the second

Comment

• Woodman
          Legendary Zoner
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
          1.) O’Cyrus Torrence OG
          2.) Steve Avila OG
          3.) Cody Mauch OG
          4.) Zach Charbonnet RB

would be thrilled with any of these in the second
          I should have included O'Cyrus Torrence OG and Steve Avila OG.

We have a long wait picking 28th now in the 2nd with Miami back in the rotation.

4 picks left for us.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• sukie
            Seriously?
            • Sep 2012

Trade our 2 and 6 plus a pick next year for Chase Young.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sukie View Post
              Trade our 2 and 6 plus a pick next year for Chase Young.
              Chase Young injury history- Exploring why Commanders are pulling plug on former second overall pick

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

20 Options:
                S Brian Branch
                CB Joey Porter Jr
                OG Steve Avila
                WR Jonathan Mingo
                OC Joe Tippman
                OG O'Cyrus Torrance
                EDGE Keion White
                OT Cody Mauch
                RB Zach Charbonnet
                DT Zacch Pickens
                LB Drew Sanders
                EDGE Isaiah Foskey
                CB Cam Smith
                S Jordan Battle
                RB Tank Bigsby
                S Antonio Johnson
                OT Wanya Morris
                EDGE YaYa Diaby
                OG Braelan Davies
                DT Byron Young
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

If the Bills take a RB in round 2 I will punch all of you that had a RB on your list.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

I think the next pick is beef....probably an offensive tackle.

Then a linebacker, and a corner, not necessarily in that order.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                      If the Bills take a RB in round 2 I will punch all of you that had a RB on your list.
                      I will punch myself in the dick

Comment

• cookie G
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Historian View Post

After last night's run, there isn't much left. Its not surprising.

Matt Bergeron from Syracuse is there. I liked him during the Senior Bowl practices. He was moving his feet pretty well and stopping people. As an added bonus, if he doesn't work at RT, he can go to guard. IDK..some think he'd be great as a guard.

Cody Mauch, lots of talk moving to the inside because of his arm length. IDK, they aren't THAT short..a little over 32 ". I will say this about him. He's athletic. The long hair, toothless grin, viking look...he's one of the few I'd say whose demeanor fits his look. At the Senior Bowl, that's how he played.. Every rep looked like a street fight with him. Al Nagy, the director of the Senior Bowl, when asked, if there is one guy you want on your team, who would it be...he said Mauch without hesitation. He didn't say he was the best player there, but someone you want on your side. He could come in, look at Allen and say, He's my QB, I'm going to die protecting him.

After that..its pretty slim pickings and not sure anyone else is going to help. With those two, you at least have a chance of improving the position.

Best case scenario, (though Im not holding out hope), is that Brown gets healthy AND improves his technique. He's got the talent to be a Pro Bowler..if he can put it together. But then, Im not holding out all hope for that. Actually, the same applies to Tommy Doyle.

but you don't win on a hope.

On the inside, Avila immediately improves the position. JMS and Tippman are still there...but in the 3rd, or maybe the 4th, Ricky Stromberg, C Arkansas would be a nice pick up. So could Zavala, a G from NC st. He'd be there as a pass protector, and he's very good at it.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                          After last night's run, there isn't much left. Its not surprising.

Matt Bergeron from Syracuse is there. I liked him during the Senior Bowl practices. He was moving his feet pretty well and stopping people. As an added bonus, if he doesn't work at RT, he can go to guard. IDK..some think he'd be great as a guard.

Cody Mauch, lots of talk moving to the inside because of his arm length. IDK, they aren't THAT short..a little over 32 ". I will say this about him. He's athletic. The long hair, toothless grin, viking look...he's one of the few I'd say whose demeanor fits his look. At the Senior Bowl, that's how he played.. Every rep looked like a street fight with him. Al Nagy, the director of the Senior Bowl, when asked, if there is one guy you want on your team, who would it be...he said Mauch without hesitation. He didn't say he was the best player there, but someone you want on your side. He could come in, look at Allen and say, He's my QB, I'm going to die protecting him.

After that..its pretty slim pickings and not sure anyone else is going to help. With those two, you at least have a chance of improving the position.

Best case scenario, (though Im not holding out hope), is that Brown gets healthy AND improves his technique. He's got the talent to be a Pro Bowler..if he can put it together. But then, Im not holding out all hope for that. Actually, the same applies to Tommy Doyle.

but you don't win on a hope.

On the inside, Avila immediately improves the position. JMS and Tippman are still there...but in the 3rd, or maybe the 4th, Ricky Stromberg, C Arkansas would be a nice pick up. So could Zavala, a G from NC st. He'd be there as a pass protector, and he's very good at it.
                          I like the OG Davies as a potential late tonight grab. Super quick feet, generates decent power, and pulls better than most in the class. Some concerns about his anchor but if you can improve his tech and add some strength you could have something.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                            Fred Jackson will announce our 2nd round pick tonight.

Please no RB.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                              I just think ILB types are flat this year. Many are limited and one of those just left, IMO
                              I hope they have a feel for someone. I noticed Beane on the pre-draft show on Ch,7 made a point to mention Klein, Dodson, Bernard and Spector. Said he wanted to see what they could do. They would try some things with the D look. IS that showing he thinks that's a thin position this weeked ? Possibly. That's why Dodson and Klein were signed back. Covering himself for now.

How would a mid to late round LB rookie suddenly jump to the front ?? I get some are backups, more of a will fit, etc.

OL is NEVER a bad idea. I get a DT with none signed for next year. S or CB. We'll see. Go Bills !
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X