• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Dalton Kincaid 25th pick Grade: A+

Buffalo Bills select Dalton Kincaid with the 25th pick. Grade- A+

The Bills are in need of an offense that doesn’t fore Josh Allen to do everything, and the addition of Dalton Kincaid is certainly a step in the right direction. There is no other tight end in this class — and few receivers overall — with Kincaid’s ability to win contested catches, beat both man and zone coverage with timing and spacing, and use pure speed to get things done. The Bills have had all kinds of issues getting past the Chiefs in recent years, and Kincaid reminds me of Travis Kelce, so that’s a positive step.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Re: Dalton Kincaid 25th pick Grade: A+

He's gonna help Josh tremendously.

Knowing the Cowboys coveted him is just a bonus.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• mightysimi
      Buckle me in on the highway of sin
      • Mar 2010

As long as we adjust the O to give more targets to TE's. We have been 29th or lower the last 3 years on targeting TE so adding another makes it worse if they don't revamp the way the O is designed.

Although maybe the building blocks are there after the failed OJ Howard experiment.

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
        As long as we adjust the O to give more targets to TE's. We have been 29th or lower the last 3 years on targeting TE so adding another makes it worse if they don't revamp the way the O is designed.

Although maybe the building blocks are there after the failed OJ Howard experiment.
        Maybe we finally get it right!

2023 NFL Draft- Day 1 quick-snap grades for all 32 teams

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

B

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
            • Apr 2004

Speed? Didn't he run a 4.7? He's not going to run away from slower NFL LBs.

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
              He’s a very good route runner. The idea is to have separation and a full head of steam. It’s not like they lining up and racing.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Approximately. He didn't run at the combine or pro day due to his previous back injury.

A flat 4.70 would have tied him for 9th among TE's at the combine. Mayer ran a 4.70 and Washington ran a 4.64.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Who cares? Kelce ran a 4.61. 40 times for TEs mean close to nothing

Comment

• cookie G
                    • Mar 2003

He never ran, at either the Combine or his Pro Day...back injury.

Or laziness, he he said,"I'm too good for this" or he was kicked out of his Combine training school.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

Hands, separation or availability, and good running routes is what I think the FO were looking for, and what I have been reading so far is that he has all of them.
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• killabuf
                        • Mar 2023

Assisting josh- whether it’s the oline or making life easier on him. This is doing that in a big way. The best player at his position. Exciting as could be with the selection. Go bills.

Comment

• Woodman
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Apr 2014

He'll always be open (always a mismatch) .... and a great safety valve for Josh.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                            Who cares? Kelce ran a 4.61. 40 times for TEs mean close to nothing
                            So, he's not fast. That was my comment. He has average speed for a TE.

Musgrave is bigger, faster and can get separation, too.

Also, my beef isn't that he was drafted. My beef is the loss of additional draft capital that could have helped us tonight.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                              • Aug 2004

Lofty comparison --
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              NFL Comparison: Travis Kelce. The Chiefs took Kelce out of Cincinnati in the third round of the 2013 draft, and after a rookie season in which he didn’t make an impact due to a knee injury, Kelce quickly became an epicenter of a Kansas City offense that has become exponentially more complex, explosive, and hard to stop in the last decade. Kincaid projects so well in many of the areas that have made Kelce a future Hall-of-Famer.
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X