PDA

View Full Version : I love V-coach

Pride
09-04-2003, 09:07 AM
I left work yesterday with the idea that Milloy still wasnt signed. On the way home, I got a V-coach message that we had agreed to terms with him. When I got home, my internet was down (Tstorms), so without that V-coach, I would have been freakin out all night.

V-coach :beers: Pride

Valerie
09-04-2003, 09:25 AM
What's V-coach?:idunno:

I didn't know the Bills' signed Milloy until this morning. :)

Pride
09-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Virtually anywhere you go, you can stay on top of what’s happening with the Bills.

The Buffalo Bills and Verizon Wireless have teamed up to bring you the latest news and information directly from the team. When the news is hot, you get it first.

Here's the link with all the information:

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/in...mail_link=false

I believe I pay 2 cents for every text message I receive...

Apparently you can also get alerts from almost every team in all of the major sporting leagues as well as weather reports, horoscopes, tv listings, etc.

Last edited by muestafa1 on 09-03-2003 at 10:37 AM

Throne Logic
09-04-2003, 09:43 AM
Yeah this is some crappy weather we're getting here. Soaked to the bone in the 10 feet from my front door to the car this morning.

Oddly enough, though I'm in the middle of nowhere, I didn't loose power or cable.

VCoach don't work with Nextel.

Throne Logic
09-04-2003, 09:46 AM
I read about the signing on this board before leaving yesterday. I was listening to a couple of idiots on Baltimore AM 1300, The Jock (ESPN Radio). I think they are "The Sports Guys" or some such nonsense. They went on with callers until well after 6:00 PM on Milloy and how Baltimore should/shouldn't go after him. I was tempted to call and notify them that Milloy was off the market. Maybe they should get VCoach?

LtBillsFan66
09-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Do you need Verizon to get it? I have Virgin Mobile...

Pride
09-04-2003, 10:04 AM
Yes, I believe you do. Check with your carrier tho, they might have something similar.