X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Bills sign Rams LB Travin Howard

Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • f8ta1ity54
    • May 2023

Re: Bills sign Rams LB Travin Howard

I liked him for the bills defense when he came out a few years ago. I doubt he makes the roster at this point though.

Comment

• swiper
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by PFT
      The Bills have agreed to terms with free agent linebacker Travin Howard on a one-year deal, Jordan Schultz of theScore reports.

Howard, who had a free agent visit to the Cowboys in March, participated in the Bills’ rookie minicamp as a tryout player.

He will join former teammates David Edwards and Taylor Rapp in going from the Rams to the Bills.

Howard, 27, missed much of last season with a core muscle injury. He played 24 special teams snaps in Week 9 against the Buccaneers.

The Rams made him a seventh-round pick in 2018, and he played 29 games with two starts for the team. He has 44 tackles, an interception and six passes defensed in his career.

Howard had an interception in the final two minutes that sealed the Rams’ victory in the NFC Championship Game against the Rams in the 2021 season.
      https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/13/bills-agree-to-terms-with-free-agent-travin-howard/
      Last edited by swiper; 05-14-2023, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Well, and here I thought they weren't going to address linebacker. I stand corrected.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          Well, and here I thought they weren't going to address linebacker. I stand corrected.
          They went all out, eh?

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Howard, 27, missed much of last season with a core muscle injury. He played 24 special teams snaps in Week 9 against the Buccaneers.

The Rams made him a seventh-round pick in 2018, and he played 29 games with two starts for the team. He has 44 tackles, an interception and six passes defensed in his career.

Howard had an interception in the final two minutes that sealed the Rams’ victory in the NFC Championship Game against the Rams in the 2021 season.
            ?? Are the people at PFT hungover?
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

Another body for training camp.

His chances to make the 53 man roster is between slim and none. He’ll be lucky to make the practice squad.

When the sad sack Rams who have one of the worst rosters in the NFL (and probably the worst LB room in the NFL) fails to re-sign you, your marginal career is almost over.

According to my count that’s 89 players.

Room for one more.

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Turf View Post

?? Are the people at PFT hungover?
                I really thought the Rams were going to pull it off against the Rams in that one.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                  • Jul 2007

This is BIG
                  Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Wally The Barber View Post
                    This is BIG
                    How big Wally?

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
                      I liked him for the bills defense when he came out a few years ago. I doubt he makes the roster at this point though.
                      It would be a shock.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                      X