PDA

View Full Version : Travel Plans for Out of Towners

Ebenezer
09-04-2003, 11:44 AM
ATTN: ALL Those coming in for the game this weekend...when do you arrive...where are you staying (hotel or connection is sufficient)...when do you depart...do you need a ride to/from anything...

This might help those from out of town make some arrangements.

RedEyE
09-04-2003, 11:52 AM
I arrive 10am Sunday and leave 8pm Sunday night. I'm renting a car so I will not need a ride. If anyone is at the airport, or going to the airport around the same time and need a ride. We have more than enough room and it's a short trip......

NoCtUrNaL
09-04-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
ATTN: ALL Those coming in for the game this weekend...when do you arrive...where do you live...exactly...do you leave your house keys under the door mat...do you have a security system or dog/s...do you have neighborhood watch...what is the average response time for a B & E for your police force...is there a local U-haul or Ryder truck rental where you live....just asking is all.

This might help those of us who work the 3rd shift at our second jobs. Thanks in advance.

Pride
09-04-2003, 12:01 PM
Hey NoC! Glad to see you back with us!

Ebenezer
09-04-2003, 12:20 PM
:rofl: @ noc

Valerie
09-04-2003, 12:41 PM
My dad and I arrive on Saturday afternoon around 2pm. We're staying in the Four Points Sheraton. We leave Sunday night at 7:30pm. :)