PDA

View Full Version : Bills sign Cameron Dantzler

Woodman
06-07-2023, 09:37 AM
Bills sign Cameron Dantzler, cut Kyler McMichael - ProFootballTalk (https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/06/07/bills-sign-cameron-dantzler-cut-kyler-mcmichael/)

Dantzler was a third-round pick of the Vikings in 2020 who had a very promising rookie year but didn’t play as well in his second and third seasons. The Vikings cut him this offseason and the Commanders picked him up, but the Commanders then cut him two months later. Now the Bills will see if they can get something out of Dantzler’s talent.

Woodman
06-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Is he better depth?

"I guess were about to find the **** out."

~ Nobody ~

Canadian'eh!
06-07-2023, 09:55 AM
Meh. Kick the tires in camp. No risk in it.

Woodman
06-07-2023, 09:57 AM
Meh. Kick the tires in camp. No risk in it.

Due diligence. :cheers:

:gobills:

sukie
06-07-2023, 10:03 AM
Woodman, kindly clip more detail in opening.

CB in the title at the very least. I had no idea the position this guy played. Thanks.

Woodman
06-07-2023, 10:34 AM
Woodman, kindly clip more detail in opening.

CB in the title at the very least. I had no idea the position this guy played. Thanks.

Agreed .... my bad! :cheers:

YardRat
06-07-2023, 08:29 PM
I liked him coming out of college, wanted Buffalo to draft him. Gonna be tough to break into the top 5 with Tre', Taron, Elam, Benford and Jackson all capable starter material, let alone depth.

Oaf
06-07-2023, 09:48 PM
Wonder why WAS cut him?

TigerJ
06-08-2023, 12:36 PM
I liked him coming out of college, wanted Buffalo to draft him. Gonna be tough to break into the top 5 with Tre', Taron, Elam, Benford and Jackson all capable starter material, let alone depth.There may be teams with a better top three group of cornerbacks in the league, but I'd be hard pressed to find a team that is top to bottom deeper than the Bills at CB.

Cali512
06-08-2023, 09:17 PM
Wonder why WAS cut him?

This is what ive read so far

Rookie year he was amazing
Second year he got hurt, during the offseason minnesota brought in a couple CBs and had them above him on the depth chart3rd year he was unhappy and they cut him

Honestly we have one full year out of him and he was a top 15-20 CB in the nfl, so its actually a great pickup imo.

Mr. Pink
06-09-2023, 12:16 PM
I liked him coming out of college, wanted Buffalo to draft him. Gonna be tough to break into the top 5 with Tre', Taron, Elam, Benford and Jackson all capable starter material, let alone depth.

Agree on all of this.

Thought he'd be better in the NFL than he turned out and he's going to have a tough time to make the team.

But maybe the change of scenery to here will do him wonders.

Woodman
06-09-2023, 02:43 PM
There may be teams with a better top three group of cornerbacks in the league, but I'd be hard pressed to find a team that is top to bottom deeper than the Bills at CB.

Looking better!