PDA

View Full Version : B-Lo Media strikes again....

BillsNick
09-04-2003, 12:16 PM
COULD MILLOY SIGNING BACKFIRE FOR BILLS?

By Ch2 Sports Director Ed Kilgore

On the surface, the Bills stunning acquisition of four-time Pro Bowl strong safety Lawyer Milloy appears to be a no-brain, slam-dunk home run, to mix a few good ‘ole sports clichés.

There is no doubt the addition of the 29-year-old Milloy is a huge plus to a Bills defense that figures to be vastly improved from the 2002 version even before his signing. But don’t be surprised if there is a downside to this, and it may even manifest itself in Sunday’s home opener against the Patriots, the team that decided against retaining its Lawyer for the defense because he was too expensive.

The long-term effect is nothing but positive for the Bills. If Donahoe and his outstanding staff feel Milloy isn’t slipping, as some folks in New England hint might be the case, then they’ve got the track record to show they’ve taken advantage of a golden opportunity.

The Full Article (http://www.wgrz.com:8080/sports/sportsfull.asp?id=16094)

Ebenezer
09-04-2003, 12:23 PM
I don't like Ed.

Throne Logic
09-04-2003, 12:25 PM
Whereas, I do not agree that "Wire is the obvious man out", I do agree that the team chemistry will not be as solid as it was coming out of preseason. It takes time for players to get used to each other.

BillsNick
09-04-2003, 12:31 PM
I think that based on the fact that our D schemes are somewhat similar to NE, it won't take long.

Throne- I totally agree with you on the CW comment. stupid if you ask me. our D will welcome him with open arms. B-Lo is a great team to play for, and he'll fit right in.

Jan Reimers
09-04-2003, 12:34 PM
What a crock. Kilgore's an idiot. Wire will not sit.

Billsbabee
09-04-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
Whereas, I do not agree that "Wire is the obvious man out", I do agree that the team chemistry will not be as solid as it was coming out of preseason. It takes time for players to get used to each other.

Yeah, what Throne said.

TedMock
09-04-2003, 12:36 PM
There's no doubt they'll find a way to have them both on the field together. Especially in short yardage situations. They both bring the lumber. With a 4.5 - 40 time, Wire is capable of moving to free, especially in this system. We'll see.

Mr. Miyagi
09-04-2003, 12:38 PM
Breaking news!!!

Ed Kilgore is a Patriots season ticket holder!!!

What a jackoff. :rolleyes:

BillsNick
09-04-2003, 12:40 PM
There is no way they sit Wire... No ****** way!!