PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller Crash

HAMMER
06-30-2023, 10:38 AM
Von was acting as a "caddy" for Mahomes and Kelce in last night's "The Match". He was clearly having a blast and leading the shlit talking. One minute they show him vaping on the tee box, the next minute he crashed into Mahomes' cart from behind which then smashed into Steph Currys' cart. It was pretty funny, video here.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketball/news-steph-curry-jokingly-threatens-sue-von-miller-fender-bender-leaves-warriors-star-pain-i-m-gonna-call-lawyer

OpIv37
06-30-2023, 12:52 PM
Dude, you ****ing scared me. I saw the thread title and thought you meant a car accident or something serious.

notacon
06-30-2023, 01:36 PM
I did not watch this version of The Match...and don’t plan on it.

I don’t follow basketball and never heard of Klay Thompson and have heard of Steph Curry but only because he’s mentioned so much. NBA sucks.

But, the real reason I won’t watch this one is the inclusion of Travis Kielce. He annoys the crap out of me. Big ****ing mouth and trash talker. Arrogant ****head.

I don’t need to listen to his ego.

YardRat
06-30-2023, 08:16 PM
Why the **** is he caddying for Mahomes and Kelce?

jamze132
07-01-2023, 06:01 AM
I did not watch this version of The Match...and don’t plan on it.

I don’t follow basketball and never heard of Klay Thompson and have heard of Steph Curry but only because he’s mentioned so much. NBA sucks.

But, the real reason I won’t watch this one is the inclusion of Travis Kielce. He annoys the crap out of me. Big ****ing mouth and trash talker. Arrogant ****head.

I don’t need to listen to his ego.

I bet you’re fun at parties…

daryls61
07-01-2023, 06:11 AM
Just hope he didnt hurt his knee.

notacon
07-01-2023, 02:20 PM
I bet you’re fun at parties…

More than you will ever know.