• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Marcellus Wiley: "I'm So Glad I Got Drafted Here"

Former Bills DE and current sports analyst Marcellus Wiley joined One Bills Live to discuss the state of the Bills, recapped some memories from his playing days and compared it to how the game is now. He talked about the development of Greg Rousseau, the Bills defensive line as a whole, and what he learned from Hall of Famer Bruce Smith. Finally he shared some of his awe inspiring moments from his time in Buffalo and discussed his current podcast 'More to It.'

Marcellus Wiley- "I'm So Glad I Got Drafted Here"

Check the interview out!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Marcellus Wiley: "I'm So Glad I Got Drafted Here"

Yeah. Thanks for leaving after your breakout year, getting paid and getting lazy.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Canadian'eh! View Post
      Yeah. Thanks for leaving after your breakout year, getting paid and getting lazy.
      It is the way this works now.

Not like the old days ..... I miss the old days just as much as the next guy.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

I’ll never understand why fans get so mad and butthurt about players taking more money elsewhere as if they wouldn’t do that themselves in their profession. The owners, coaches and GMs aren’t loyal. Why should the players
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Fun fact. In 1988, Wiley was the National Typewriting Champion at 82 words per minute.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
          X