PDA

View Full Version : Wary of Miami

janker
09-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Generally feeling good about this season, but I gotta say Miami scares me. New England is good and the Jets willbe mediocre, but look at Miami... I'm an optimist, but I don't see how we can contain Williams. We beat em last year w/ the long ball, but now we don't have so much of a downfield threat. They're stacked and we're gonna have to beat em to move into the playoffs. If not for Miami, I say we win the East - as it is, they scare me and Bills fans, we're in trouble.

BB

justasportsfan
09-04-2003, 02:11 PM
I'll worry about them when the time comes. I'm more worried about the Pats than the fins. Fiedler doesn't scare me.

lordofgun
09-04-2003, 02:13 PM
The entire division will be tough. Welcome, BTW.

jaja54
09-04-2003, 02:15 PM
Welcome.. Boy week 3 is going to be FFFFFUUUUUUNNNNNNN!

Don't be so wary, we're more evenly matched than you think.

ct bills fan
09-04-2003, 02:16 PM
Two words - Adams and Spikes

BillsNick
09-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by janker
Generally feeling good about this season, but I gotta say Miami scares me. New England is good and the Jets willbe mediocre, but look at Miami... I'm an optimist, but I don't see how we can contain Williams. We beat em last year w/ the long ball, but now we don't have so much of a downfield threat. They're stacked and we're gonna have to beat em to move into the playoffs. If not for Miami, I say we win the East - as it is, they scare me and Bills fans, we're in trouble.

BB

We didn't contain RW last year b/c of our crappy D. He ran all over us, but this year, take a look at the "new" D. He won't have that easy of a time getting that kind of yardage on us this year.

As far as a "downfield threat", EM toasted those fools in both games last year, and we're deep at WR. Only difference now is we're gonna run more, and throw the long ball. Try not to watch too much ESPN. BTW welcome to BZ!!

Slick
09-04-2003, 02:21 PM
Last time I checked Miami still had to play games in December.

They were 2-2 last year, this year they will not be as lucky.

0-4 in December will cost Wanny his job.

PhinPhan1227
09-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Slick
Last time I checked Miami still had to play games in December.

They were 2-2 last year, this year they will not be as lucky.

0-4 in December will cost Wanny his job.

2-2 sounds about right. We're a VERY strong team at home, and that's where two of those games are being played.

CajunBillsBacker
09-04-2003, 04:11 PM
Guys, this is a Dolphins fan! He's registered for one day, and what does he come up with his first post? He never says anything good about the Bills, but praises the Dolphins, go figure!

BTW Janker, the Dolphins don't scare me one bit, and neither does Ricky!

MDFINFAN
09-04-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by CajunBillsBacker
Guys, this is a Dolphins fan! He's registered for one day, and what does he come up with his first post? He never says anything good about the Bills, but praises the Dolphins, go figure!

BTW Janker, the Dolphins don't scare me one bit, and neither does Ricky!

Yes they do, that's why you read this and responded.:jawdrop: