PDA

View Full Version : Milk check?

YardRat
07-09-2023, 08:57 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kmZj-jXLNaI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Topas
07-10-2023, 04:47 PM
that is hilarious ... hopefully no idiot drags that up and makes a race thing about it ... its just hilarious ... Milano is olive ... lol ... white man cant jump

Cali512
07-10-2023, 06:09 PM
I remember a certain poster here implying i was racist for saying "Edmunds is the darker skinned guy with dread locks"

So based on that logic, i hope that same poster makes a fool of himself with the same energy at the allen comment

notacon
07-11-2023, 03:04 PM
I remember a certain poster here implying i was racist for saying "Edmunds is the darker skinned guy with dread locks"

So based on that logic, i hope that same poster makes a fool of himself with the same energy at the allen comment

Are you too much of a coward to name the poster???

I’m not. You are talking about an exchange that we had.

Except I never "implying i (you) was racist for saying...” and then you LIE about what you said as "Edmunds is the darker skinned guy with dread locks”

You DID NOT mention his hair which is WHY I observed your lame mention of his skin color and ONLY his skin color.

The posts are lost to the database melt down but I remember it VERY CLEARLY.

I was observing what a good performed Edmunds put in and you came up with the lame idea that I was confused as to what player I was observing when you said that “Edmunds is the darker skinned guy” (again...you said NOTHING about his hair flowing from his helmet)

I brought up the FACT that there were more easily distinguishing traits so as to identify players on the field like Edmonds VERY obvious long hair and the ****ing HUGE NUMBER on his jersey....and accurately noted that when watching a game on TV with the usually wide view of the line of scrimmage and as the play progresses....that skin color is one of the more difficult things to see.

What I DID say is that YOU were the only one to bring up Edmunds race....like EVER!!!! That is a 100% accurate observations. And STILL stands to this day.

Through all the (what I believe ) is lunatic criticism of Edmunds NOT ONE (except you) has EVER brought up the color of his skin. Which is WHY it was so GLARINGLY OBVIOUS when YOU brought it up

I NEVER said (or even implied...that is coming from your own head...or maybe some degree of guilt) anything about that very weird observation being “racist”.

You too do not have the first clue what “racism” or “racist” even means.

Stick to whining about what I actually write instead of making **** up in your own head. Misrepresenting what I actually write is a form of lying. Stop that!!!

Cali512
07-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Are you too much of a coward to name the poster???

I’m not. You are talking about an exchange that we had.

Except I never "implying i (you) was racist for saying...” and then you LIE about what you said as "Edmunds is the darker skinned guy with dread locks”

You DID NOT mention his hair which is WHY I observed your lame mention of his skin color and ONLY his skin color.

The posts are lost to the database melt down but I remember it VERY CLEARLY.

I was observing what a good performed Edmunds put in and you came up with the lame idea that I was confused as to what player I was observing when you said that “Edmunds is the darker skinned guy” (again...you said NOTHING about his hair flowing from his helmet)

I brought up the FACT that there were more easily distinguishing traits so as to identify players on the field like Edmonds VERY obvious long hair and the ****ing HUGE NUMBER on his jersey....and accurately noted that when watching a game on TV with the usually wide view of the line of scrimmage and as the play progresses....that skin color is one of the more difficult things to see.

What I DID say is that YOU were the only one to bring up Edmunds race....like EVER!!!! That is a 100% accurate observations. And STILL stands to this day.

Through all the (what I believe ) is lunatic criticism of Edmunds NOT ONE (except you) has EVER brought up the color of his skin. Which is WHY it was so GLARINGLY OBVIOUS when YOU brought it up

I NEVER said (or even implied...that is coming from your own head...or maybe some degree of guilt) anything about that very weird observation being “racist”.

You too do not have the first clue what “racism” or “racist” even means.

Stick to whining about what I actually write instead of making **** up in your own head. Misrepresenting what I actually write is a form of lying. Stop that!!!

Actually, the post was me joking about if you knew which LB was Milano and which was edmunds

But still, lets hear you be consistent. Allen called Milano "olive"

Based on your logic, why is he bringing up his skin color

Lets be consistent here

And dude, EVERYONE knew i was talking about you lmfao. I wasnt hiding it.

Cali512
07-11-2023, 04:30 PM
I remember you saying something like "its very telling you decided to bring up his skin color"

In what world is that not you implying some race baiting ****? cmon dude lmfao

Be consistent and dont hide. Thats what we call "gaslighting"

Also thanks for the neg rep lmao. Ive noticed you found a new petty way to fight lmfao. Use the same energy with allen. Is it "very telling" that he called Milano olive? Is it just as telling as me referring to edmunds as "dark skinned".

Cmon be consistent, trash our QB, cmon be consistent

notacon
07-11-2023, 07:09 PM
Actually, the post was me joking about if you knew which LB was Milano and which was edmunds

But still, lets hear you be consistent. Allen called Milano "olive"

Based on your logic, why is he bringing up his skin color

Lets be consistent here

And dude, EVERYONE knew i was talking about you lmfao. I wasnt hiding it.

I remember you saying something like "its very telling you decided to bring up his skin color"

In what world is that not you implying some race baiting ****? cmon dude lmfao

Be consistent and dont hide. Thats what we call "gaslighting"

Also thanks for the neg rep lmao. Ive noticed you found a new petty way to fight lmfao. Use the same energy with allen. Is it "very telling" that he called Milano olive? Is it just as telling as me referring to edmunds as "dark skinned".

Cmon be consistent, trash our QB, cmon be consistent

Jesus. You are lying more.

You were not “joking”. Your constant crapping on Edmunds was extremely serious and persisted…for years!!!!

It’s obvious you were not “joking” because you LIED ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE!!!!!

You did NOT say "Edmunds is the darker skinned guy with dread locks" and in fact, if you HAD said that I would probably not have said a word.

Why??? Because you NOT mentioning his long hair flowing from his helmet as the easiest way (besides the huge number on his jersey) to know who is on the field and instead his skin color (which is very difficult to see on TV) WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF MY OBJECTION!!!!

So…you are clearly feeling guilty of what you said and WHY you even brought up his skin color. Again, no one ever did, until you decided to.

There is NOTHING similar to what Josh Allen was obviously joking about and what you said….NONE….so there is NOTHING to be “consistent” about.

At that time you had spent the better part of TWO YEARS ****ting over Edmunds at every opportunity. It sure looked like just another insult.

Bringing up his skin color, when NO OTHER poster EVER brought it up WAS and STILL Has never brought it up IS “very telling”….and still is.

Stop digging the hole that you started.

Trying to liken yourself to JOSH ALLEN is laughable at best, monumentally dumb at worse.

Cali512
07-13-2023, 01:21 AM
Jesus. You are lying more.

You were not “joking”. Your constant crapping on Edmunds was extremely serious and persisted…for years!!!!

It’s obvious you were not “joking” because you LIED ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE!!!!!

You did NOT say "Edmunds is the darker skinned guy with dread locks" and in fact, if you HAD said that I would probably not have said a word.

Why??? Because you NOT mentioning his long hair flowing from his helmet as the easiest way (besides the huge number on his jersey) to know who is on the field and instead his skin color (which is very difficult to see on TV) WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF MY OBJECTION!!!!

So…you are clearly feeling guilty of what you said and WHY you even brought up his skin color. Again, no one ever did, until you decided to.

There is NOTHING similar to what Josh Allen was obviously joking about and what you said….NONE….so there is NOTHING to be “consistent” about.

At that time you had spent the better part of TWO YEARS ****ting over Edmunds at every opportunity. It sure looked like just another insult.

Bringing up his skin color, when NO OTHER poster EVER brought it up WAS and STILL Has never brought it up IS “very telling”….and still is.

Stop digging the hole that you started.

Trying to liken yourself to JOSH ALLEN is laughable at best, monumentally dumb at worse.

Yawn